Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 69. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 08:50:32 AM
No, these are completely different projects. Bitcoin - becomes a means of saving the investor's funds. Bitcoin becomes digital gold. Ethereum is a platform for projects development.
Bitcoin are so much to be more better that eth we all know that and also in terms of on how is this project can be the most promising coin as well , bitcoin make a name among the rest cause of its performance to be.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
August 20, 2018, 08:46:45 AM
No, these are completely different projects. Bitcoin - becomes a means of saving the investor's funds. Bitcoin becomes digital gold. Ethereum is a platform for projects development.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 08:44:15 AM
Ethereum is a good coin but not compared to bitcoin.  Both the coin has some pros and cons but bitcoin still holds the first position. I would prefer bitcoin for long-term investment and its price is much higher than ethereum.
Activity: 266
August 20, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
on concept and according to ethereum popularity right now, it should be true. but in fact right now, bitcoin is still the best on the market
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 02:03:20 PM
Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? Maybe, when compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum offers some very interesting technological facts. The platform runs on smart contracts, which is a very new revolutionary technology. Ethereum is technologically smarter while Bitcoin is not comparable and does not have decentralized applications. This makes Ethereum better than Bitcoin in technology.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 08:33:33 AM
They are different not only in terms of technology. But they have different possibilities. Ethereum has a wider functionality. And it allows you to create more advanced services.
Activity: 93
August 20, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
in terms of technology and blockchain, the ETH platform is indeed better than bitcoin, but in terms of price bitcoin better than ETH until now
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 08:24:25 AM
I totally disagree with you on that assumption ethereum is not better than bitcoin although ethereum is a very good coin in fact it is among the top 5 coins in the cryptocurrency world but bitcoin is the very best amongst all coins
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 08:13:43 AM
Etherium can become better than bitcoin due to it's smart contract technology. It allows to create thousands of different new coins using this technology. I understand that most of the new coins will fail, but some will rise and make Etherium stronger as well.
Activity: 148
August 18, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
I don't think so, but I know that Ethereum and Bitcoin are both cryptocurrencies worth investing in. Because they are very valuable in their own right, and they are very suitable for long-term investment, they are very low in this market, I think it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 175
https://www.snbtoken.io/
August 18, 2018, 11:04:46 AM
I think for popular transaction at some market exchange is ethereum.but for king of price for cryptocurrency  bitcoin always be number one..never have cryptocoin that can make same price and stay a long time their price like bitcoin..because bitcoin hasbeen popular and the first cryptocoin that launch transaction on the internet wolrd
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 18, 2018, 10:48:46 AM
Yes it's true ETH is better than BTC in some ways but not in every way. If I start from the blockchains of BTC and ETH ? ETH's blockchain is faster than BTC. ETH blockchain is used by almost 90% of altcoins which are developed on ETH blockchain and follows ERC-20 standard. ETH is highly sophisticated, highly demanded, highly promising and very well known cryptocurency after BTC but in the overall perspective I think BTC is better than any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 274
August 18, 2018, 10:48:41 AM
yes, ethereum is better than bitcon,  because  in this time ethereum price go high in this time, and bitcoin price  go down. We are know  that bitcoin is world first  cryptocurrency and a electronic cash. but in this time ethereum is better  than bitcoin.
Activity: 364
August 18, 2018, 10:39:37 AM
This can not be said about ETH or about other tokens and coins. BTC is the only project that has value among the rest, but everything else today is really a wonderful chance to make money.
Ethereum over all seems like a more developed and polished project than bitcoin, but I think bitcoin already has a long way traveled and it keeps being reliable, that is way it is still more valuable than ethereum.
Activity: 560
August 18, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
This can not be said about ETH or about other tokens and coins. BTC is the only project that has value among the rest, but everything else today is really a wonderful chance to make money.
Activity: 135
August 18, 2018, 10:34:36 AM
I don't think so. I think Ethereum and Bitcoin are both cryptocurrencies worth investing in. Their value is very high, and they have risen a lot in the market last year. Although the price is very low now, it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 197
August 18, 2018, 10:23:19 AM
I am not sure about this, but I know that Ethereum and Bitcoin are all cryptocurrencies worth investing in. And very suitable for long-term investment. They have fallen a lot in this market, and if you have enough money, then I suggest you invest in them.
bitcoin and ethereum. are two coins with the potential to thrive. bitcoin and still holds the top position, to ethereum replace it I guess it's not an easy thing and quite a long time, but did not close the possibility that ha happened on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
August 18, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
I can't deny that ethereum is technologically better than bitcoin. As a coin that is younger than bitcoin, I really appreciate the technological innovations brought by ethereum. As a crypto currency that uses blockchain technology, ethereum is almost perfect. It's just that for short term ethereum is still losing popularity with bitcoin. I appreciate bitcoin as a coin that can build the trust of the people with great beauty and greatness. But I'm sure for the long term ethereum will be able to shift the position of bitcoin as the leader of crypto currency.
Activity: 33
August 18, 2018, 10:15:43 AM
It is right in this time only.
Activity: 165
August 18, 2018, 10:05:22 AM
I am not sure about this, but I know that Ethereum and Bitcoin are all cryptocurrencies worth investing in. And very suitable for long-term investment. They have fallen a lot in this market, and if you have enough money, then I suggest you invest in them.
Pages:
Jump to: