Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 66. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 06:23:38 AM
Both of them (Bitcoin and Ethereum) look very bad. Actually now is now right time for investments on long term conditions. Personally I think that Bitcoin will drop below 2000$ and Ethereum under 70$ by the end of spring of the next year. But as we now Ethereum is going to change PoW to PoS. That's why in autumn we will se some rising of Ethereum price, but I think not more than 450$, and after that it will crash again. It is better to think about long term investments on Bitcoin and Ethereum only in the middle of the next year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 06:01:27 AM
These reasons don't warrant you to make Ethereum better than bitcoins. Bitcoins is the leading cryptocurrency with almost half dominance on the market capitalization and much liquidity, and I guess this is more reason to say bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
ETH is a revolutionary, specially last year. when the price rose hard, (more than 100x)
and when it became the platform for ICOs.
but for now, I don't think people like ETH more than bitcoin, even it has more advance technology.
Activity: 385
August 26, 2018, 05:41:16 AM
No, I think Bitcoin is the best. From the perspective of market performance and people’s recognition, Ethereum is far less than Bitcoin.And I always think that investing in bitcoin is safer and more reliable than investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 26, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
Activity: 52
August 23, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
I think that the ethereum is not better bitcoin. Because now the ethereum is not in the best condition at all. It all falls down and it is not clear what will happen to it next. I prefer bitcoin this is the best and passing the coin of the world of crypto currencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 05:35:57 AM
I think comparing bitcoin and Ethereum is stupid. Bitcoin was the first and was created as a way of new and better storage and transfer of values. Ethereum is created as a platform for creating decentralized applications. To compare them is just silly
Activity: 253
August 26, 2018, 05:34:00 AM
Certainly can't compare. Ethereum is not comparable to Bitcoin, they are not opponents. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin in speed. But bitcoin is the best in terms of security and investment value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 12:47:21 AM
both are good, nothing is better, why? because both have their own strengths and weaknesses.
bitcoin is indeed considered the best but not in some ways, in some cases ethereum is superior to bitcoin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 12:28:49 AM
In some cases better-in some there is no. Quite a lot of advantages and Bitcoin, and Ethereum. But I think Bitcoin is better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 03:21:45 PM
Well, I think ETH has all it takes to actually measure up to Btc's standard. However, that will actually go a very long way to see the actualisation of this. Thou, the team behind this project carefully studied the long term necessity of the community when building their network. In all, ETH's have got all it takes to be the next big thing.
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 02:42:25 PM
In the world of cryptographic currencies investors often opt for coinler ethereum and bitcoin. the most valuable coins of the stock exchange. bitcoin which is a potentially high for me. Ethereum can not be better.

there is one more and very significant indicator with which, sooner or later, each crypto currency is confronted. the more it is original, the greater has the potential to change the habitual way of life of people)
Activity: 475
August 23, 2018, 02:37:33 PM
as we can see, the ethereum project will continue the great updates from the team. besides of introducing new techniques ethereum platform. we cant say that the project will continue by creating a new marketing strategy and for creating for a new gameplay to be excites you.

I think ETH is one of the best currencies that can beat Bitcoin in the future. However, at present, corporations and groups are most concerned about Bitcoin. Even current ETF rules are only recommended for Bitcoin but not for ETH
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 23, 2018, 12:28:23 PM
I don't think so, because I see ethereum prices are unstable and often go down while bitcoin prices are more stable and often increases, so I still choose Bitcoin as the better.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 12:23:07 PM
Activity: 168
August 23, 2018, 12:19:57 PM
Eth is better then bitcoin and always will be like that because of how buggy and slowly with big fees works bitcoin, btc is more like symbol or cryptocurrency then that of Ethereum in the crypto world
indeed many choose bitcoin now rather than ethereum, because ethereum is now very unpopular with investors,
maybe if ethereum does not want to lose from competition in the crypto world. it will certainly do its the best.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:09:52 PM
if someone talks about understanding theory in inflation, there is a point of truth if ETH is better for investment, but I think if you see a lot of enthusiasts from BTC, I prefer BTC than ETH which is an altcoin while BTC is the king of all coins

People have different ideas about bitcoin and ethereum but for me i still do believe that bitcoin is still one of the best coin that will lead cryptocurrency market as long as crypto market exist no other crypto can defeat bitcoin.

Activity: 560
August 23, 2018, 12:09:32 PM
I love Ethereum more than Bitcoin, but I can't say what is better. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have their advantages and disadvantages. There is no reason to compare them.

Activity: 184
August 23, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
if someone talks about understanding theory in inflation, there is a point of truth if ETH is better for investment, but I think if you see a lot of enthusiasts from BTC, I prefer BTC than ETH which is an altcoin while BTC is the king of all coins
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 11:24:48 AM
as we can see, the ethereum project will continue the great updates from the team. besides of introducing new techniques ethereum platform. we cant say that the project will continue by creating a new marketing strategy and for creating for a new gameplay to be excites you.
Pages:
Jump to: