Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 68. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 09:37:39 AM
Right. ETH is better than bitcoin. The processing time of a block of ETH is faster than bitcoin. ETH is highly confidential. In the future ETH can overcome bitcoin.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
I can't say which coin is the best between the two, because I think both have the same trust from all investors.
bitcoin holders also definitely have eth in their wallet. I'm very sure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 09:28:42 AM
Etherium can not be better than bitcoin, at least for the reason that they work on different platforms and solve different problems!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:26:12 AM
No, because there are no functions that would increase the potential of ETH over the potential of BTC, you can understand this only after people clearly can apply their skills when using blockchain.
Activity: 118
August 21, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
This question depend on the perspective an individual view the two said coins which are the King and Queen of the crypto-world. As for me Bitcoin is better than Ethereum because of the project behind it development compare with that of Ethereum if carefully look into. Bitcoin price determine the general price in the coinmarketcap and as such is far better than Ethereum.
Activity: 6
August 21, 2018, 09:00:13 AM
may be, but in a long time because very difficult to compete with bitcoin because the world's most known is bitcoin that is why bitcoin best
Activity: 38
August 21, 2018, 08:50:17 AM
Ethereum over all seems like a extra developed and polished undertaking than bitcoin, however I assume bitcoin already has an extended way traveled and it continues being reliable, this is way it is nonetheless extra precious than ethereum.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
August 20, 2018, 03:17:13 PM
Ethereum now has some indisputable advantages. However ethereum and bitcoin are different coins and they are poorly comparable to each other. Now both coins have big problems with scalability: at bitcoin the throughput is seven transactions per second, and in ethereum - fifteen. If a Plasma project is implemented in ethereum, which will provide this coin with scalability of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, then it can be said that ethereum is actually ahead of bitcoin. For now, these are only words and hopes. However, I agree that ethereum is now one of the most reliable and promising coins among all the crypto-currencies. I now translate my profit in the crypto currency into ethereum.
Activity: 476
August 20, 2018, 03:08:45 PM
Bitcoin is Awesome! But… It is only has one function: currency. Proof of Work is very wasteful energy-wise. What if you wanted to do more with “Blockchain Technology? ENTER ETHEREUM So  I am saying that ETH is better Than BTC, Though ETH has Difficult time for ETH. I hope It will  overcome soon.
Activity: 64
August 20, 2018, 02:51:55 PM
Etherion and Bitcoin are two popular crypto parts. Both are rising. Whatever investments you make, you should wait patiently.
Activity: 392
August 20, 2018, 02:30:30 PM
Bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrenct and so it become popular and also it's market is very high than ethereum. But at present ethereum attract the mind of the people for it's good features. But bitcoin was the first position, at present it is in the first position and it will be hold the first position. No one can stop it. So I think ethereum is better but it is not better then the bitcoin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 18, 2018, 11:13:43 AM
I do not think that eth is better than bitcoin. He has a lot of flaws, which trumpet non-stop elimination. Otherwise, it will lose its second place in the market of crypto currency.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 20, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
As for your submission i will said everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.  In as far as am concern ethereum and Bitcoin services different purpose in the crypto currency market and that means one need to make a comparison between the two top crypto currency.
Activity: 13
August 20, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
No, I don't agree with you. Because both of this coin is on the great platform. But Bitcoin is in a great position on coin market cap. I don't have a big knowledge about, How behaves the coin market. But I hope all the currencies in the coin market cap will increase its value with the start of 2019.
Activity: 162
August 20, 2018, 02:06:27 PM
I strongly agree with this idea. BitCoin graphics are very variable and do not give confidence. while the price of ethereum has dropped enough and will soon begin to rise.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
We can see this question popping up everyday that Eth is better than bitcoin or not? In my opinion I can say that both are pretty good coins but ETH still has a long way to go before it can eventually overtake bitcoin and be described as the better one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 01:40:20 PM
Both are great in terms of their features and usability. Bitcoin is the first crypto that got people interested. Ethereum still has a long way to go to overtake Bitcoin. Ethereum has its own problems just like Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
No, these are completely different projects. Bitcoin - becomes a means of saving the investor's funds. Bitcoin becomes digital gold. Ethereum is a platform for projects development.

I think both coins ETH and BTC are better that is why the two coins are very popular and the most invested coins by many people world wide and even its dropping people are still willling to invest.
Activity: 420
August 20, 2018, 08:56:45 AM
Ethereum is Best coin. But ethereum is never will be reach the bitcoin place. Bitcoin is king of all coin. Ethereum is good investment. So before invest check the both of price then invest. Both of coin price is not stable. So it any Time to increase and dikereased. So if price is down. People invest coin. Then wait for the price increasing.
I think both of them have their every advantage. Ethereum is good for short-term investments but the profits to be earned are smaller. While bitcoin is good for long term investments and the profits to be gained are also greater.
Activity: 169
August 20, 2018, 08:50:46 AM
Ethereum is Best coin. But ethereum is never will be reach the bitcoin place. Bitcoin is king of all coin. Ethereum is good investment. So before invest check the both of price then invest. Both of coin price is not stable. So it any Time to increase and dikereased. So if price is down. People invest coin. Then wait for the price increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: