Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down 100 dollars. What do people think of this - page 3. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Eth is great and I'm pretty sure that eth is not a shitcoin. Eth is next to btc and no other alts are close to it than eth. Stop the hate and just wait until eth and other alts recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?
i think that you are just a shitposter and Ethereum is the cryptocurrency №1, it has more usecases than any other coin among more than 1800 from coinmarketcap, even including bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Ethereum is my favorite Altkoin.To that the crypto currency market is not stable now, does not mean that the Ethereum will drop to $ 100. This is one of the most reliable coins.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
shitcoin which occupies the 2nd position lol, even if ETH shitcoin i think he will survive, ETH is one of the coins that has the fastest growth in value, just release in 2015, and now have a big comunity, and also one of the coins that has the most ico.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
i think you dont have a guts because you dont think before posting it, etherium is not a shitcoin because it's still alive and alot of ICO and people are still using it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?
The price of coins doesn't determine whether a project is a good project or a shit project, the market price of a coin is determined by the market demand and supply, when there are more buyers then the prices will increase but when there are many sellers then the price dips, so to make the price of coins go up, we should begin to preach good and talk good about cryptos so that new people will join the space and buy more.  
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

What kind of insight is that! are you accusing the 3 year old Ethereum Coin as Shitcoin. I think that is a big nonsense accusation the statistics debunk that stupid claim as we all know that Ethereum price was reach $1300 dollars last year and despite of that achievement still someone is calling it a shitcoin what a dumb.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Ethereum is just going down because it follows the footsteps  of Bitcoin and of course we are in a bear market so that is quite normal for me.
Activity: 378
The rumors are always threatening when ETH slide the resistance and the value goes down. A coin has a strong influence and accounts for over 90% of the new altcoin built on it and they claim it is shitcoin. This argument is unfounded. If ETH is independent. I think its value has grown significantly. Just a little adjustment to bring the balance, I think ETH will return true value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I do not agree with the fact that ethereum is shitcoin, this coin is very strong from a prospective project. But at the moment he is going through a difficult time, when marketmakers want so that people lose confidence in the crypto currency and massively sell it for pennies!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
If ethereum is a shitcoin then i think bitcoin is the only crypto that we can call good. Ethereum already proved what it can do and so far there are still a lot of ico's that are using their platform so better not to listen in some news now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I think that you need to be so aggressive towards the ETH project, because this project, along with other projects, also depends very much on the price of BTC, so you can once again make sure that BTC manages the market and all our decentralization is really just not there.
Activity: 392
In the electronic money market, ETH is a potential electronic currency next to the BTC. ETH discount is due to the movement of the market. Technology, market, value, community, and popularity of ETH will confirm the value of ETH. The price of ETH will rise when the market stabilizes.
Activity: 490
Ethereum is one of the best altcoins, it is not a shitcoin, although the current market in Ethereum is not ideal, but this is not because it is shitcoin, if Ethereum is shitcoin then it should have died.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Ethereum will still rise and recover back ,now is the best time to buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It just hoax and that news didn't has fundamental and possible reasons to trust. I believe eth still alive and can survive with the market condition. The decrease of eth's price just temporary and i believe the price will be increase few months later. If we see in the coinmarketcap, the price of eth still reach $270, but i think it will increase because of big demand to buy eth from people who see the chance in this condition. I sure that the eth will be bear up in the red zone condition and the price will be valuable and can't reach under $250.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I think there's a lot more than ETH in the top 20 of market cap right now that have less of a reason to be there (cough....ripple...cough), but ETH has some pretty serious issues to overcome and there are other dapp platforms launched or launching that already address scalability/speed and other concerns.  Its surprising how quickly people have turned on ETH, but not without some good reason.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
I have big doubts, there will be no price 100, I think the code will start the market with strong growth,price of the ethereum will be more than 1000. But it will not be this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
- As I know many ICO projects have emitted ETH.
- Ethereal's current supply exceeded 95,912,556 ETH, surpassing 5,559,880 ETH compared with the expected supply from Ethereum's parent. At a transaction price of $ 275 / ETH, the difference in supply was up to 1, $ 5 billion.
So, I will sell ETH. I will buy NEO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Think about how Ethereum can be a shitcoin if it is a tool for launching ICO and is constantly in demand. I think that this person deliberately deceives everyone, he want would profit from manipulating the price.
Pages:
Jump to: