Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down 100 dollars. What do people think of this - page 4. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
That is just dumb. I dont understand it, so it must be a shitcoin. Well, how about all these ICOs and the billion dollar market everyone is trying to deflate?
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Here is why some don't deserve to be in crypto or even have chance to talk about it, because if you don't know how it work definitely you are type that cause fud, calling ETH shitcoin is just mere talk, ETH has all it takes to and is the second best crypto after the btc, for it price to come down don't say it a shot and if you must know the up and down is the heart of crypto and any coin that goes up and don't want to come down is a shit for pump and not really nature of crypto so the time for eth to correct it momentum is now and soon all market will see a green candle , so if you only want up and up I think crypto is not for you.
Merit: 17
I neither use Bitmex  nor know who is its CEO. But after reading that, i'm sure that i will never use Bitmex  and consider it as a shit exchange. He calls ETH is shitcoin, Why doesn't he delist ETH out of his exchange Bitmex?
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Come on! If ethereum seems to you hit coin, then advice me some trusted coins! Can't believe some people think this way. Thanks to ethereum we have so many tokens and projects. ICO collection sre just growing with total market cap
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?

I mean $100/coin won't be considered a shitcoin if you ask me. For something to be considered shitcoin it has to cost pennies compare to what it is today. I don't know what his motives are behind this, probably trying to bring more attention to his exchange.
Merit: 12
If ethereum is a shit coin, what do we call all other altcoins? Eth is ranked second after bitcoin and this is an acceptable fact. The fall of a coin does not mean it will not rise again. As a matter of fact, every coin has its own volatility. Some people had complained about bitcoin and called it shit coin, just because it plunged so much sometimes ago, but now that it seems to be growing steadily, we have shifted our focus away from it. I still have tge believe that ethereum will rise again.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
This is really funny, ETH the blockchain that many ICO's launch on is a Shitcoin, I don't believe that. The market is unfavorable to all coins and ETH is not an exemption, with time all will be well.
Activity: 489
Merit: 1
You will be surprise to know that this man may be in possession of  large quantity of Ethereum. There is freedom of speech so anyone can wake up and say any thing without tangible evidence to back it up. You better buy now  you may not see this opportunity again
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
It's just the usual bitmex market manipulation FUD to bring the prices down so these whales can buy more. As it is already down might as well push it down further, we all know what it is really worth so it will rise up again eventually when the market recovers.
Activity: 48
If ETH was a bad coin, then it would have been able to get a high demand in the market among the investors in the first place. So, this state of the coin should not define its status in the first place. ETH will rise.
Merit: 10
Her words are shit because saying ETH a shitcoin is equal to saying cryptocurrency market a shit. I don't know why people are blaming ETH so badly, i don't think ETH deserve this type of respect. If anybody want to blame, then blame ICO market because this year ICO market did not able to do well. Most of the projects did not reach to their target and some leave their project by collecting money. And it is not good for ETH because 99% project runs on the platform of ETH. That's why ETH goes down, but it doesn't mean ETH is dead, ETH will strongly came back, just need some time!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
If ethereum is just a shitcoin then why most ICO wants ETH for their investments?why they made ETH as the first currency to be with investment?
why they chose ERC-20 to have the contract on their tokens?
WHY WHY WHY, ETH is shitcoin because it is totally red and continually falling?
why you haven't said that before when ETH was less than 200 USD last year?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
First of all its not a COIN  Grin So many projects and even for something else people use ETH . Yes you can trade is as Value aswell , but currently its being used as Fundraising mostly . Alot of projects probably sell of after ICO's . But i dont see it touching 100$ anytime soon .
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
tears welling, looking at the course of Ethereum. It is not very clear why the price falls so much. One of the best-selling coins. I really hope that when the market trend changes, there will be good X
Merit: 14
LOL, come on, guys, Ethereum is a second crypto, for me it is more important than BTC due to low fees, speed and easy use.
There is no strong competitors of ethereum at the moment
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
I do not agree with this at all, Ethereum is a Cryptocurrency that would stand the test it f time, infact it is the first Blockchain to introduce smart contracts, this is quite huge and would enable other revolutionary innovations to be built on it's Blockchain, To me Ethereum would stand the test of time and is in no way a shitcoins
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
Ethereum is one the most promising coin of the industry. It is also top pick of many people. So how can it be a shitcoin? Yes i know it has fallen a lot in last few day, but the whole market is suffering nowadays.

I take your argument as a fair point as I too agree that the ETH is a good coin despite the current price drop
Activity: 30
I don't agree to you. Ethereum is one of the most promising coins in the market. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and the price might fall any moment. That does not mean that the coin is a shit coin. Soon ethereum will recover back its position in the market.
Activity: 52
ETH is not a shit coin. If it had been that bad, then it wouldn't have been surviving in the market for so long and would be giving a head on competition to BTC. We need to have faith in the coin and keep investing in it in order to make it survive.
Activity: 360
I think that's not the cause, but Ethereum's price is constantly depreciating. The main reason is that the Chinese government has issued some bans on virtual currency. You can find out more information, and I believe it will soon recover.
Pages:
Jump to: