Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down 100 dollars. What do people think of this - page 6. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I do not agree with this statement, i think when the market recovers then we will see eth as the first alt to move and provide the now investors with profits, so do not take negative statements seriously.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
I don't think Ethereum is like that, not even close. All alt coins are having a really bad time but from them all, this is the one i expect surviving the most in the upcoming years and growing at a good pace.

In fact, some people believe that the price of it will triple by the end of the year: https://coincodex.com/article/1387/bitcoin-and-ethereum-prices-are-expected-to-triple-by-the-end-of-2018-survey-shows/

It could be a matter of opinion or it could be a matter of perception. We will have to wait and see.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
For some reasons he has underestimated the value of ETH I think. I don't think that ETH will touch the $100 level. It is a very strong coin. But due to the current market conditions ETH has fallen down. But sooner it will start going up for sure.
Activity: 7
Merit: 22
First, we need to define what Shitcoin is. And the first question that we need to ask is about technology. If technology sucks, you don't even need to ask another question about wealth distribution and governance.

And I think, Ethereum is not shitcoin because it has technology that has been widely adopted by various platforms, and also, Ethereum has become the home of hundreds of dApps.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The statement revealed by him too can be considered a way of price manipulation. Surely the statement from him could have made few people stop from buying or investing on ethereum. So, it is our need and we need to analyze in the better way to find the truth lying inside.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
It is still one of the best coins we have in this space. It definitely will rise again.
I don't own any eth, but I completely agree that it is one of only a small number of altcoins worth owning.  There is a lot you can do with it, and eth is going to survive any crypto meltdown if that should occur.  I would be willing to bet money on that.  True, it is now getting slammed along with other altcoins but it will survive this.

If you were a contrarian investor, whereby you buy investments which are currently very unpopular, you could probably make a decent profit on eth.  Same could be said for buying gold too.  Both of those have been sold off to almost irrational levels and that should tell you it's a good time to buy.

Just checked eth price, which I normally do not do.  It stands at about $278.  That is ridiculous for eth.  Guaranteed when it recovers it's going back to over $1000.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
eth is my favorite altcoin and personally I do not consider it a shitcoin I think I will continue to use it regardless of its value for its versatility, speed of transactions and smart contracts
Activity: 72
Right now Ethereum is traded at around 300 USD and has market capital of 31.27 billion. I don’t think shit coin would be able to raise this much capital. If people find usability and utility on them, there is still chance for them to come back.
Activity: 224
All of the top cryptocurrencies have experienced price dip due to current market situation not just Ethereum. It has been three years since this coin is in the market. I hope it will survive more.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?

By the way, you can read such statements over and over again, even about Bitcoin. In this statement Ethereum is badly done this time. That's nothing new. I don't really think that the price of Ethereum will fall so far, because this altcoin has a lot of support. It can happen, but that doesn't mean that it will really happen. So you shouldn't always take statements like that first and see what the reality looks like. For me, this is another attempt to drive the price down and not a news.  Wink
Activity: 70
well if you want to do business in this place you must have to accept one thing and that is you have to deal with bad times and risk, and if you wants to be successful then you must have to clam in this kinds of situation otherwise it will be hard for you to earn profit from here
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
If ETH is a shitcoin. So what are all the altcoin developed under ETH's platfrom to be called? ETH is the best altcoin and has the greatest hope of its future development. So do not worry too much when the price goes down at this time. Just wait and you will find your thoughts completely wrong
Activity: 99
yes i also heard about this news,  this is a very unfortunate news but this ki6of situated is normal here,  ups and downs are investors regular partner so I would suggest that doesn't loss hope cause with time thing will be back to its track
Activity: 62
Ethereum is not a shitcoin and it can never go down as $100. The last its price can fall reach is $200; Ethereum is a widely used coin among ICOs because of the smart bade contract functionality it offers and it is widely invested in because it has a very great future with the tendency to displace bitcoin in the near future. So because the price of ethereum is going down everyday does not mean you should be calling it a shit coin. The fall in ethereum price is just down to decline in crypto market and once the market survives again, ETH will increase in price back again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Not shitcoin, but too many negative trends that hit ethereum and other altcoins. the meaning of shitcoin is not a coin that can fall to $ 100. Shitcoin is a coin that is not clear about the project and its future. Ethereum has a clear future in my opinion.
Activity: 322
I think he's not going down to $ 100 ! And the people who sell it will feel sorry and bite their elbows when it costs $ 10,000.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Now eth will replace etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?
The Ethereum is a machine. Slow and powerful, besides with a huge and strong team, all these famous people will eventually use his technology and who will not, will be left behind. While all large and small companies tell us what it is, it's slow, not technological, it's slowly moving forward, constantly introducing something new into its system. And all the rest for him as a test site)
Activity: 140
Ethereum will be much better in the future because it is potential for profit. Ethereum will do much better as it has been in the past. But at the present time, the price is a little lower. In the future it will bring profit for investors.
Activity: 208
If Mr. Hayes speaks of ethereum as a shitcoin, where do the other altcoins stands? If we were to think about this, Ethereum has the backing of more than 150 organizations working together to ensure the widespread adoption of this altcoin. Wide range of industries were taking advantage of it's platform. It only means one thing, ethereum is one heck of an altcoin.
Do these organizations and industries find ethereum a shitcoin? NO, i don't think so.
Pages:
Jump to: