Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down 100 dollars. What do people think of this - page 7. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Ethereum has done much better in the past so, it will be much better in the future. Because its future is very good, there is a lot more chance of profit. Do not worry, please wait, you  will certainly get better result.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
LOL. If you think ETH is just a shit coin so can you sell all your ETH for me? LOL. I'll buy them all asap when we can contact to each other Smiley. It's the best altcoin and ETH's blockchain is being used to develop so fucking many ICO projects and people in this crypto world have one more way to earn money is investing in ICO project so you still think it's just a shitcoin? LOL.
Activity: 210
I think Ethereum is the best coin on the cryptocurrency market, and what it's losing in value right now is the impact of the falling market. as soon as the market starts to grow, then Ethereum will soar in price.
Activity: 172
the eth network has completely unresolved problems. Its future now depends on scalability solutions. October updates will show us the real picture
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
He made some FUD to collect Ethereum from the dip.
Don't believe them. Ethereum is the best.
Activity: 48
Don't be worried about price down. Because Ethereum will do good in future. Ethereum has a huge potential and bright future I guess. It was doing good in past so, we have to wait for future profit.
Activity: 52
Ethereum has endured itself for a long time and the market is now on downwards as well. So, Ethereum is not a shitcoin we can say. But having some hard times, it will also rise as per the market stands, I guess.
Activity: 30
i don't thing ethereum is a shitcoin, i think it's just the market which is a bit down, hopefully it will improve later
Activity: 28
i think it's just temporary, itt will rise again and definitely not a shitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
It will not come down to that level. It is still one of the best coins we have in this space. It definitely will rise again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?

This is probably the shittiest comment I've read here coming from the CEO of an exchange that makes shitload of money from people going long or shorting crypto assets. We all know how the market went down, market capitalization went down, a lot of good coins shed their prices considerably, I mean BTC went from its ATH of $20k to as low as $5500. This doesn't mean BTC would be referred to as a shitcoin. In the order of importance, we ordinarily have BTC, ETH and every other alt out there in the market. Therefore, referring to ETH as shitcoin is a tad disrespectful.
Activity: 104
This is false. Ethereum is not a shitcoin, and I do not see it happening that its price would be reduced to $100. The market is currently unfavorable and not just to ethereum, but all of the coins. It is okay to see a reduction of prices of the coins at this time. When all of this is over, and the market experiences a bullish trend again, you will see the price of ethereum spike up once more.
Activity: 204
This morning I read the news in https://www.tapchibitcoin.vn with CEO Bitmex saying, Arthur Hayes says Ethereum is just Shitcoin, coming down $ 100. The truth or lies of Bitmex CEO, Arthur Hayes on ETH?
Pages:
Jump to: