Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 11. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I agree with your opinion, since these currencies have a different purpose, Bitcoin is intended for storing funds, and ETH is intended for launching tokens on its platform, so these tokens have different tasks
Ethereum does not look to have any features of removing Bitcoin from the number one spot, I would single out any of those coins.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
I agree with your opinion, since these currencies have a different purpose, Bitcoin is intended for storing funds, and ETH is intended for launching tokens on its platform, so these tokens have different tasks
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This very controversial statement. I consider that ETH it definitely not future crypto of the industry. Because ETH has a huge number of competitors who surpass in characteristics blockchain ETH. BTC is a standard in crypto the world. He is legal in a large number of the countries, in difference from ETH.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Ethereum is the future death of cryptocurrencies. If we ever notice that the capitalization of Ethereum exceeds the capitalization of Bitcoin, I would sell everything and exit this market.

You would prolly exit the market at that time though there would be a lot of people purchasing Ethereum. I don't care what coin gets replaced.
and nevertheless it will be very good if ethereum takes the leading position in the cryptocurrency market. I'm tired of the fact that the entire cryptocurrency market depends on the price of Bitcoin. At the same time, my trust in Bitcoin has plummeted.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Ethereum is the future death of cryptocurrencies. If we ever notice that the capitalization of Ethereum exceeds the capitalization of Bitcoin, I would sell everything and exit this market.

You would prolly exit the market at that time though there would be a lot of people purchasing Ethereum. I don't care what coin gets replaced.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
it is interesting to read this op a few years later and see what ETH has become in the meantime... a lot of panic could be avoided if people do a bit of searching, this is one of the topics these people should read ...
I have to stress the fact hat at the moment ETH is aroung 200USD and has reached 1400USD last year....
ETH is definitely a base to create projects that can make a difference in our daily lives, this has an escalation and transforming potencial that bitcoin does not have. Nevertheless I don't think BTC and ETH will be exclusive, as BTC is money, ETH is structure... both are needed  Grin
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
it can happen, but bitcoin is still a symbol of cryptocurrency, who says crypto will definitely see bitcoin, and I think bitcoin is still the main spotlight for the next few years, ethereum is silver after gold.
Activity: 322
I do not quite agree with these statements. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and still holds the leading position. Therefore, it is not correct to say so now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I think both coins would become a big part of the future. Ethereum and bitcoin have their own uses that can benefit us in the future. Both of the being one of the top coins, I’m sure that both of them would be big. Though ethereum can’t easily beat the king of crypto, Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Do you really think so? Just your reputation on the site is not very tempting and makes you trust. What makes you think Ethereum is our everything.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Only still no coin managed to get close to Bitcoin. Ethereum is certainly a good coin with a good project, but Bitcoin will be ahead for many years.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 I'm trading ETH  for more than 1 and a half years and no, it never was that unstable like right now.
Activity: 546
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

I think that both of the coins are going to be here in the future. ethereum is a good coin that we all know but that does not make it better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the coin of the future, it is the reason that we are all here in the first place. Ethereum will be here, it will be one of the coins that are going to shape the future but it will do so along side bitcoin
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
But remember, Bitcoin is the father of all coin/cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
Ethereum is indeed the best coin in the market but bitcoin is a success too. I think you can not compare these two coins because are different. Both are strong
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I agree i believe ethereums future is really bright. There are too many people using ethereum. Some people saying eth is using only for icos etc etc. But that is wrong. People using eth as a currency and also they are holding eth for future gains. But i believe bitcoin also have a future Maybe eth will be bigger than btc but i believe btc will stay still in the market in the future.
Activity: 140
Ethereum offers us great opportunities in the conclusion of various transactions. Now it is possible to carry out transactions without services of intermediaries.
Activity: 140
The topic of this section was created in mid-2015. Much has happened in more than three years, but Bitcoin remains king over the ethereum worker. I am sure that the situation will not change for a very long time.
Activity: 31
Ethereum just depends on the price of bitcoin. Compared with bitcoin, ethereum is still relatively young and it will definitely be difficult for him to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin still leads the market with a very large margin.
Pages:
Jump to: