Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 12. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I don’t understand how this is possible in general, because now, most likely, many people simply don’t understand how it is possible at all, because BTC is the original cryptocurrency project that is seriously developing and will be developing
I do not believe that BTC or ETH is a common currency, and I think XRP is the main currency in the future, maybe in the near future the capitalization of XRP will increase and be able to overcome ETH and BTC. .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Ethereum has a lot of problems , I think that bitcoin is better than Ethereum , but it is possible and necessary to invest in Ethereum
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I don’t understand how this is possible in general, because now, most likely, many people simply don’t understand how it is possible at all, because BTC is the original cryptocurrency project that is seriously developing and will be developing
Activity: 381
i think etherium will never replace bitcoin, bitcoin was mother of crypto, but etherium can always by side of bitcoin as 2 top coin whos being a parameter of crypto market.
Activity: 50
Transaction costs point to the broader problem of scaling up Ethereum (as the network reaches its limits, transaction fees increase). We need to quickly take steps to reduce commissions before Ethereum switches to a more scalable architecture. Until in 2018 there is a massive update of the Ethereum network, I will trust Bitcoin more. Yet, Bitcoin is now the most reliable cryptocurrency asset. I expect that the price of Bitcoin in early 2019 will be more than 10,000 dollars.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
probably bitcoin isn't a future, but it is still digital gold and as far as I know big guys firstly buy bitcoin and then smaller altcoins.
After ETF adoption BTC will be pumped firstly, remember it!
Activity: 434
Not very professional to first have to talk down bitcoin in order to pump some shitcoin.

Well, yeah. The title is so biased, how can we say that bitcoin is not the future of crypto? When we already experienced the opportunity opened by it. We should not consider an altcoin  superior to others, altcoins have a lot of potentials, we just need to get in touch with it, use it, and utilize it.
Activity: 350
I really believe in the excellent potential for the successful development of Ethereum in the future. But at the same time I believe that BTC will remain the leader and king of the crypto market in the coming years. These are the two main and most promising market coins that will begin their active growth after the restoration of crypto.
I also like these two coins and I am sure that Bitcoin will remain a strong coin, but I am not sure that Ethereum has a bright future, it has fallen heavily and problems with network scalability are still not resolved, and this does not allow it to compete with its direct competitors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I think time has shown that Ethereum still can't improve its scalability. And Ethereum will not survive until it's done.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Ethereum is the crypto currency that will really help to earn big money. In addition, it has gained popularity much faster than any other cryptocurrency. I think it's worth it and most likely we will use Ethereum in the future
Ethereum was really popular, but now it has worthy competitors: NEO, Stellar, TRX, which was not in 2015. Therefore, I would not be so sure that Ethereum will take the place of Bitcoin. Moreover, the place Ethereum in the near future may take.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
The future is now imo. Why the need to see btc or eth still existing in 2030? Is it because of fear? Blockchain and crypto will keep evolving and growing. Maybe btc or/and eth will survice the next 3, 5, 10 or even 20 years, but at some point there may be a better solution, maybe still named btc or eth, but there's also a chance btc/eth were just frontrunners and the real tech and real adoption still has to be launched or even invented. Blockchain as a base layer is here to stay though Smiley.
Activity: 208
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
I think another new altcoin will emerge and take the leadership from Bitcoin.And that would be Ethereum. Despite its falling price I still believe in the power of ethereum
Activity: 252
The gold couldn't also have a future after decline gold standard of 1971, but it is still valuable. The same situation with Bitcoin. It will be also have valuable but don't so much useful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
I think that they are both classified as the future of cryptos, look at the market, the price of bitcoin is how all of the coins are getting their value in the market and without bitcoin no one would have known about cryptocurrencies. The fact that bitcoin has still not died out at this point goes to show that the coin is clearly the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I like Ethereum. But I can not say that ETH is better than Bitcoin. They are worthy competitors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
You have an interesting opinion. I admit that Ethereum can become the most important coin but it seems to me that bitcoin will always exist.
Activity: 392
I trust bitcoin more. I think this coin is more reliable and popular. In addition, the price of Ether has fallen very heavily and this upset me.
Activity: 413

No one knows what will happen tomorrow, this is not to say this. There is always the possibility of a reverse effect. The fact that it can soar can and fall. By the time ETH becomes $ 2k, much can change in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Fighting for one or the other seems a bit absurd to me, since ETH fulfills its function and bitcoin too, they aren't even fighting for the same type of market ETH is a currency that serves as a platform and bitcoin is a currency that functions as a store value and to make transactions, so both can be successful easily.
Activity: 552
At this point talking on future if ETH with your opinion and status of price makes you conclude if it's the next future but sincerely from my point of view I'll say if ETH will take over to be the best it has a long journey still because BTC can be fluctuating but it still remains the best to me and it still have a long way to go as it's never dying soon nor never ever because it keeps growing every day.
Pages:
Jump to: