Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 16. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
I don't think Ethereum  can go beyond bitcoin, there are some things to consider before they can do it. I will still stick with Bitcoin and will not use ether. I know that Bitcoin is now very stable and will not allow itself to trade or spend time with other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is my present and future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Although I don't own any ETH yet I think in this year it will become more "stable" regarding prices - just like currently BTC is (but let's see what halving will bring)
Activity: 406
At the time, Bitcoin has become a real know-how and it was he who started the global revolution in the world of Finance, which is conducted in our time. But the world does not stand still, as well as the sphere of crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies, so today the priority is for more advanced projects. One such Ethereum is a platform that is the main competitor for the beloved cue ball and promises to make millions of people unemployed. But this does not mean that Bitcoin will disappear, and the ether will remain.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
deep thinkers are always rare in the market.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
So they say those who do not have bitcoin. I always strive to ensure that I do not put all the money in one project. Now large investors, first of all, are interested in investing in bitcoin, and not in any other coin.

for me it's all silly to put all the coins in one project,don't understand people ,you can lose all in one not the right solution.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Sometime it's nice to go back in time and see how was the situation back than  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I think that this is not true. Bitcoin just does not advertise about his developments and many of his secrets have not been studied. In fact, the potential is high and it is unreasonably called a soap bubble. Bitcoin the beginning of our future
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

Too strong of the statement,in my opinion.Both cryptocurrencies are evolivng and developing,and they are used for mostly different things,so i see no reason why both couldnt coexist.I believe that ETH has chance to be on top one day,but i  cant imagine BTC going wanywhere,its first and the oldest and it will stay,in one form or another.
Activity: 28
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

This guy has already predicted exactly what is going on with ETH since 3 year ago.
But this guy (user) made only ONE post on Bitcointalk forum then left. What is going on with him? where are you now?
Please give me some idea now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
And I think that Ethereum has already reached its limit, the maximum it can rise as you said to$ 1500, but not more. The prospect of bitcoin is huge. First of all, due to capitalization and constantly leading positions in the market, the second is a limited issue, the third is the scope of application. For bitcoin you can buy almost everything, unlike Ethereum, which showed such growth only due to the ICO boom. Sooner or later there will be strict requirements for ICO projects, and the popularity of Ethereum will be much lower
Activity: 378

I'm waiting for this moment. I believe in the future of Ethereum since its appearance on the market. And now he continues to amaze. I think that Ethereum is the currency that will change the current financial system of the world. But bitcoin is too early to give up
Activity: 238
Ethereum does seem to be by far the most promising chain currently. I like that it has the potential to be a superset of very many of the use cases for the other chains.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
We all know that price of Bitcoin can not decrease within 50% while Ethereum do, Bitcoin increase up to 200% and Ethereum can not. Bitcoin is the future of the cryptocurrency. And I think Ethereum is always a follower and it cannot surpass the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Maybe it is more like etherium functionality is the future of bitcoin, ether (its currency) is not ?
As presumably once the functionality is fleshed out and tested if it is good some bitcoin sidechain will adopt it ?
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This is a very wrong view, I even suspect that you are maliciously speculating in Ethereum. Ethereum does have its own value, but it is not enough to shake the cryptocurrency status of Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
ETH is a good project, but it will not surpass Bitcoin. It seems to me that Bitcoin is recognized by many countries and therefore will forever remain the leader.
Activity: 336
I think you are wrong, because the future of crypto is Bitcoin not Ethereum, because Bitcoin is better than Ethereum, so if Bitcoin destroyed then I'm sure Crypto will also be destroyed, because Bitcoin is the future of crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Do you mean that the price alone determines whether a thing would be future? I don't think so. There have been so many fuss about this ethereum thing, though I wouldn't deny the fact that it is interesting, but most of the news about it seems to be overrated and exaggerated.
I agree most of the news that are widely spread about bitcoin and ethereum comparison is somewhat interesting but if you will observe those stuffs are maybe be just speculations or exaggerations to uphold a certain altcoin can surpass bitcoin. That is how media affects the thinking and perception of a person over matter wherein they are easily attracted of the price hike without knowing its real essence and the totality of the news being dissiminated.
Indeed we can see the progress that is currently happening on the Ethereum capable to produce much bigger gains in the future Cryptocurrency. In addition to the large number of developments that are present are capable of making it the future for Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 289
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
I do not see great prospects for Ethereum. This is an interesting blockchain, but it will not be able to become a leader in the world of cryptocurrencies, as it is used only for ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: