Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 33. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is a very nice coin and makes a lot of people interested in joining Cryptocurrency. So that Crypto is increasingly known in the world. While the Ethereum is also very nice and the price is always evolving. And many people are saying that these coins that later will pass the Bitcoin.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Ethereum and other Altcoins are the ones who actually used as a fiat like payments and people actually using it as payment for products and services like Ethereum.
 Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
erc20 token is trash, tokens are the most useless things that anyone has ever made, with bitcoin you can send money faster with the light feature
Ethereum will always be the best altcoin until it will exist in this world but it will never be the future of crypto because for me ethereum will just remain as the number 2 crypto, and bitcoin will remain the future because it is the strongest and among the rest it is the most trusted.
Activity: 434
It depends on the bitcoin and ethereum itself, If one of them will conquer the market right and be the future of ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Nope. The real future of crypto is third generation coins such as Cardano and NEO. ETH has a lot of deficiencies on top of high gas price, and it is surviving only because it is being used by the ICOs. But lately a lot of ICOs are using other platforms such as Quantum and Stellar.

I don't agree with you. In my mind I cannot imagine the future without Bitcoin and Ethereum in it. This two are the most popular coins and I don't think that they will give it up so easily.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Ethereum definitely looks way more proffesional and polished than bitcoin and it really shows the capabilities of using blockchain technology these days, and the future potential that it has, bitcoin on the other hand seems to be a coin for the sole purpose of generating profits to their holders.
Activity: 47
Ethereum can also be a currency. It can be used to buy things like a DAO token or a smart contract. Even ETH is gradually gaining confidence in the business, they will move on
Activity: 69
I believe that Ethereum will eventually become more popular than bitcoin, and may surpass it
copper member
Activity: 97
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
Really those people who once sold their 2$ coins now in very bad condition)) As this man was right! And the price did almost reach the price of 1500$. I think the ethereum has everything in front!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Well, I think bitcoin will always be in the top , it has many advantages than Ethereum , one of the advantages I believe that bitcoin has no face of the Creator , and it can not be influenced by the law and people, not that about Ethereum
Activity: 154
I do not understand why some people compare ETH with BTC. No one will replace BTC. Btc will always the king of cryptocurrency. In future eth will be very popular coin but Bitcoin is still so much popular and in future bitcoin will rule over the world.
Activity: 145
I think that both cryptocurrencies have potential for development. I don't think we can judge what will happen in the future, but currently Bitcoin and Ethereum are kings and queens.
Activity: 476
I agree with you that ETH is the future of crypto by its potential. And the information you give confirms that. But that does not mean BTC will not be the future of the market. Both will bring the market to grow
Activity: 113
Why do you think so? Is it just because of the price, you think that Ethereum is the future of encryption, isn't Bitcoin? For me, bitcoin is very valuable. Just like gold, bitcoin will not depreciate because of the passage of time. Bitcoin will only get better and better.
Activity: 98
both bitcoin and etherium are part of the future . you shouldn't choose one leader ... both coins are worthy of attention
Activity: 81
3 years later from the date this post was made, bitcoin is at the top now. It is the future and the king. Ethereum comes only a far second.
Activity: 157
I don't think so. Ethereum and bitcoins both are best digital forms of money in this market. But bitcoin is better, it's the leader of crypto market. You can't state that ethereum is future and not bitcoins very one could state as in future any better crpyto cash may be developed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I don't think so, bitcoint and ethereum are the future of cryptocurrency because both of these coints that are complementary and these two cointers are definitely able to survive for a long time
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
Yes, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrancy and will be used widely on the internet. And Ethereum is a new generation project and has a bright future. Of course now let's support both in a good future.
Activity: 28
At present, Blockchain Bitcoin is processing about 230,000 transactions and if the transaction fee is equivalent to 37 BTC or 340,000 USD. However, when looking at Ethereum, this is really another thing. Blockchain Ethereum is processing 800,000 transactions at a cost of about 515 ETH, equivalent to $ 375,000. It seems that the currency is ahead of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a leader in terms of market capitalization. It is the oldest and largest encoded currency, and also dominates the longest chart position. But if you pay attention to the practicality of daily practice, victory definitely belongs to Ethereum. It can be said that Bitcoin and Ethereum are dominating the present, and in the future, they will not know if any new coin dominates.
Pages:
Jump to: