Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 31. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
That's a misconception, bitcoin along with ethereum seems to be the future of cryptocurrency. Without competence there won't be growth. I find ethereum to be a hard competitor to the bitcoin which is the best till date in terms of growth and adoption which isn't that easy to be attained by any of the other altcoins available in the market.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Purchasing cryptos or bitcoin this season might keep being a mostly logic option while you are considering the future increases for bitcoin and Initial Coin Offerings. People advice a thorough choice plus DYOR earlier.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Both of them are the future. Stop comparing Bitcoin and Ethereum because both of them have a different features. It is not wise to buy only one of them. It is better if you have both Bitcoin and Ethereum because I believe this 2 cryptocurrency will dominate the future of money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
I am sure that, as we know that ethereum has been used for hundreds of tokens so ethereum's use is more drastic than bitcoin, this is what makes me prefer to invest Ethereum compared to bitcoin or other coins.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
Bitcoin is a “cryptocurrency.” Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are competing against existing money (and gold) to replace them with a truly global currency.

Ethereum is a “token.” What Bitcoin does for money, Ethereum does for contracts. Ethereum’s innovation is that is allows you to write Smart Contracts: basically any digital agreement where you can say “if this” happens, “then something else happens.”

I prefer ethereum because the price and amount are more adequate for small or large transactions. https://learn.onemonth.com/
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
I like this opinion since Bitcoin was created simply for exchange between people. But Ethereum makes one of the best technologies, it's a super computer of our time and behind it is the future, this is the new Internet!
Activity: 14
hard to tell
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is revolutionary technology where cryptocurrency such as bitcoin confirm transactions on average in under 15 minutes unlike today with conventional credit and debit cards which can take up to 3 days to confirm transactions. Also not to mention cryptocurrency is much affordable way to send decentralized wealth around the world instantly. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is definitely the future of global currency because it provides a decentralized global open ledger of trust and instantaneus transfer of wealth to one another with little to no fees.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
OP you have no idea just how many people before you have claimed similar things, and praised xyz of other sh*tcoins.
This is just another rinse and repeat process that benefits only to devs and pump-n'-dumpers of the said coins, with little or no value or impact on the bitcoin.
Save us the time and don't open up alt promoting threads like this one, it won't do anything good to you, it will just get laughed out, just like this thread just not.
Activity: 181
in the near future, bitcoin will remain the leader in the cryptocurrency market. and I'm not sure that Ethereum can surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Ethereum is indeed a huge advance in terms of cryptocurrencies, it has brought a lot of new technologies to the market and I think it's contributions could be compared to the ones bitcoin had some time ago.
Activity: 70
maybe in 10 years ETH and will be able to surpass bitcoin now ETH has shown its dependence on the price of bitcoin
Activity: 602
ETH and Bitcoin represents TOP 2 coins and both of them has bright future in Crypto. We cannot know
which coin will play main role in years to come but both of them have great technology behind.
ETH is a platform and most of the ICOs using it, still has to solve some issues with scalability.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
The market of crypto-currency is very unpredictable, therefore it is impossible to talk about which of the crypto-currencies will be popular in half a year or year. I think in the next couple of months, TOP currencies will remain unchanged.
One of the unpredictable advantages is that it is very interesting here as a reference for investing in small amounts and getting big profits so it's no wonder more and more people are participating in crypto currency trading

ETH is the future of ICO and Bitcoin is the future of Crypto. ETH can not be the future of Crypto because it is just an altcoin and always behind the bitcoin. This market is decided by Bitcoin, as the bitcoin price increases, the whole market will also increase
agree that you say that ETH is one of the media for the right asset tokenisation

Activity: 119
ETH is the future of ICO and Bitcoin is the future of Crypto. ETH can not be the future of Crypto because it is just an altcoin and always behind the bitcoin. This market is decided by Bitcoin, as the bitcoin price increases, the whole market will also increase
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The market of crypto-currency is very unpredictable, therefore it is impossible to talk about which of the crypto-currencies will be popular in half a year or year. I think in the next couple of months, TOP currencies will remain unchanged.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I do not think so. Ethereum is a good coin, but it is not a leader. Most likely, if Bitcoin will be overthrown, then some other coin, but definitely not Ethereum.

I dont think that something can be better than Bitcoin. Big investors do not care about some better coins, they trust in well-estabilished crypto - Bitcoin, so they will invets only into Bitcoin and that is why Bitcoin was, is and will be the biggest one.
Activity: 359
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
I have heard many opinions for it but I also have heard many opinions against it, on thinking that only time and crypto community can show us the result. And nobody cannot predict for sure how would be like.
copper member
Activity: 97
I think no matter how strong the project of the ethereum of crypto currency, bitcoin, will still be in the first place. The ethereum is a very well-known and common platform and it certainly has a good perspective, but it does not have a limitation on creating etherium tokens. Bitcoin has such a restriction and this is very important for investors.
Activity: 51
Both coins are important in the cryptocurrency world so if anyone dies,cryptocurrency might be challenged
Pages:
Jump to: