Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 29. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I categorically disagree with what is said here, since I believe that there is nothing better than BTC and now the market is precisely preparing us for a very serious surprise, which very soon will bring great benefits for life.
If we speak for now there is nothing better than bitcoin,
because in my opinion at the end of the year bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrency,
but for me ethereum has great potential to be able to beat bitcoin in the future
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
the eventual fate of crypto is still bitcoin and nothing can beat of bitcoin, altcoin including of ethereum will be remain behind of bitcoins. regardless of how great of ethereum, the ethereum innovation is constantly behind of bitcoin. the ethereum itself in my brain, I think the dev isn't yet center with their ethereum task and they have to intuition to make another advancement for the ethereum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Previously, I agreed with the statement in the title of the topic. Now my opinion has changed. Till crypto will be predominantly speculative, BTC will be the first. When crypto will widely used in life, the primacy can change. Mb few years, mb more than 20 years.
Activity: 420
I categorically disagree with what is said here, since I believe that there is nothing better than BTC and now the market is precisely preparing us for a very serious surprise, which very soon will bring great benefits for life.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I don't believe that ethereum will be the future of cryptocurrency. We already seen how much bitcoin contributed in the rise of cryptocurrency population and we can't argue that it is now the core coin which is consider to be the main currency of crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 97
At the moment, both Crypto-currencies are the leader among all the Crypto-currencies and in the near future there will be no strong competitors in these crypto-currencies.
Activity: 62
The price of BTC has been steadily increasing in the long term, however, since international companies are investing in technology on the basis of the ETH. Ethereum will serve as a global computing tool.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Two stupid threads alone today from trollypop. Why the mods allow newcomers to start threads or even bypass newb jail is beyond me. Market has changed so the troll is irrelevant at this point.
Yeah, it is stupid. ETH are facing a lot of problems from gas cost price and speed transaction. New eth forks are also compete with eth. Bitcoin price is still number one cryptocurrency. There are thousands eth tokens in the market. Most of them are worthless. yeah, eth fans will not like this. Too many scam tokens,
Activity: 31
In all reality bitcoin and ethereum and every coin will be outdated ba coin that has not even been made yet. When people just think and know your bitcoin, of course to move it will be difficult. If indeed sure etherium is the best, then the next step is the promotion. So I think this is a matter of promotion.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
eth is good but btc is better so I think btc will be the king of te marekt. We can maek more profit with eth for sure but it will not take the place of btc. So buy eth to make profit is a good idea.
Activity: 420
Not only ethereum but bitcoint is also the future of crypto, both of these coints are indeed cryptocurrency and each of them has the privilege and also the investment in this coint is certainly very promising
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
My thoughts are the same as some people. I think that you can judge whether Ethereum is an encrypted future by price alone. Isn't Bitcoin? I don't agree with you. I think Bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency. Ethereum is not. Bitcoin is very valuable and unique. Ethereum cannot be easily surpassed.
Activity: 165
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin are good cryptocurrencies, they are of high value and are very suitable for investment. I think they are the backbone of the encryption market in the future. And they are very low in this year's encryption market, I think this price is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 144
I think this announcement "Ethereum is the eventual fate of crypto, bitcoin isn't" has been demonstrated wrong in the most amusing way that could be available and by the claim author of Ethereum itself. I am sorry to learn who truly trusted the OP. In what manner can "$2T of underground economy to wind up more organized" by utilizing ETH? It can't play out a fork effectively.
copper member
Activity: 196
Although eth. have popularity in these days. but I think it has not power to stand in the front of bitcoin. we can say in future eth.would be become the alternative to bitcoin but it will take time. l think so.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
You can say that because Ethereum has the ability to host other platforms but I think bitcoin is the future of crypto because it has the highest market cap and it really affects the price of other coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think ethereum will stand for long time because it is one strong coin but also, I am sure bitcoin will last too because is also strong, the strongest one
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I wonder how Ethereum will be able to beat Bitcoin? At the moment, Ethereum depends on Bitcoin and in my opinion this will continue.
copper member
Activity: 97
I think that both Bitcoin and Ethereum are very powerful projects that have made almost a revolution in the financial and investment sphere. And it's very difficult or even impossible to single out someone, because now they are the two leaders in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Again you are trying to compare completely different things, Bitcoin is analogous to gold in digital form, and the Ethereum is a tool for launching ICO, no more and when there will be a more perfect tool like EOS for example developers will start using it, but bitcoin will remain forever.
Pages:
Jump to: