Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 58. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
It is difficult to imagine the reaction of the market if two or three exchanges are covered at once. For sure, the market will give up 2-3 times and we may well see bitcoin for 3 thousand.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I don't think so, there is no doubt that Ethereum is strong Crpytocurreny but Bitcoin will always one step ahead of all altcoins. Bitcoin will always retain the first mover advantage.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
Why is not bitcoin? bitcoin also has great potential and the most popular. Ethereum is the same. Both have a good future I think. Bitcoin & Ethereum is currently in great demand. Most investors invest in both. I also invested in both because I thought it would be a good investment for my future. I believe it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
It's contentious, but as a platform for new projects and applications Ethereum undoubtedly ranks first and nobody can fix it, Vitalik Buterin really is one of the most influential people on this planet
Activity: 588
Really? Don't forget that Bitcoin is the original one in crypto world. Bitcoin started everything. If Ethereum beat Bitcoin someday, then that's it. But it will never be the end for BITCOIN.
for some reason it's true Etherum is the next best coin crypto besides bitcoin, but we can not ignore that Bitcoin is a crypto world circulation still running. Etherum has a different market with bitcoin but it can be ascertained that Etherum is one of the business crypto runs as one of the investment received by the company
Activity: 322
Really? Don't forget that Bitcoin is the original one in crypto world. Bitcoin started everything. If Ethereum beat Bitcoin someday, then that's it. But it will never be the end for BITCOIN.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
Both coin are the future of crypto. Don't compare bitcoin and Ethereum because they have different features. Do not under estimate bitcoin just because it is old and slow compared to Ethereum. Remember without bitcoin, there is no Ethereum.
Activity: 378
The current infrastructure and roadmap just meant for Ethereum to succeed, it's about time considering the underlying power of their platform to capture all the existing industries and transform them into DAOs through various ERC20 project owners that working hard on it, scalability is crucial for crypto and nothing could just being released and was expected to be adopt by current businesses, once technologies around crypto is seriously ready for commercialized used, going up to half of BTC's price is certain i believe.
Activity: 308
Since the etherium does not jump like bitcoin at the speed of light, as he quickly caught up with him by popularity, then yes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I strongly agree with this opinion. Faced with the blockchain and intelligent contracts created by Ethereum, Bitcoin was unable to put even Segwit2x into action. I think that the encounter with many forks of Ethereum is a situation that damages the feeling of trust. So from my point of view, Ethereum is much more important for the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
the etherium can outstrip bitcoin by market capitalization this year, there are already few who doubt this
Activity: 196
ethereum is a very nice altcoin but could not also own bitcoin underestimated to date, price, coincidentally both are still very much and even seemed bitcoin will remain always far superior in all areas of the ethereum.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

Oh, 3 year ago. Price of 150$/1ETH would be unbelievable. But now, its price is about 1000$

Not only the price, I've been seeing many factors of Ethereum that already beat Bitcoin's overall features as well.
Ethereum could take and replace Bitcoin's dominance in the market soon and will be ranked as to be the strongest Crypto and the highest Market capital value in the market.
I am excited for what will happen in the future so I think no wonder will Ethereum will surge like skyrocket in the near future and surpass Bitcoin's market cap.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
I agree with the statement that Ethereum would be the world's future dominating Cryptocurrency and not Bitcoin because Ethereum is undoubtedly the strongest coin today in the market and most of the new Altcoins today were based on Ethereum's blockchain core and smart contract and the coin platform is ERC20.
Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin's market capital value soon and I believe that Bitcoin will soon neutralize and Ethereum will be on the top.
Activity: 45
Yes I agree that ETH, not bitcoin, is the future of crypto.
One crucial factor to consider is the politics of the cryptocurrency space. Bitcoin bills itself as a “currency.” This automatically puts it in a position to be in competition with governments who mint their own currencies. And as BTC continues to make traditional currencies more pointless, some governments may want to lash out and crackdown on accordingly. Whether these governments could succeed in hampering Bitcoin effectively is certainly up for debate.

But Ethereum bills itself in a different way that should allow it to avoid this antagonistic dynamic altogether. That’s because ETH is designed as a scarce network fuel. Likewise, the Ethereum project can sincerely avoid the legal and regulatory regulations of being a currency-killer while being a de facto currency. In this light, Ethereum may be a safer bet at present even if Bitcoin were to continue to explode unchallenged in the years ahead, ETH’s future seems significantly brighter than bitcoin.
Merit: 102

Oh, 3 year ago. Price of 150$/1ETH would be unbelievable. But now, its price is about 1000$
Activity: 210
Ethereum has big advertising  Let's see what happens with this new coin / platform. From what I've read it's not even near to a competition to Bitcoin.

Yes i agree. Etherium is my favorite altcoin which will have good future.
In another thing, bitcoin is more than future. What is your basic so you can say that bitcoin is not future. If not because bitcoin, cryptocurrency is not like this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
I like finding posts of the past. Some of them are really good even today. Time shows that both coins are good and are probably the most promising of all. These two coins have almost 60% of the market cap.  
3 years ago (that you wrote the post) there were less than the half of the coins we have today and many have disappeared in the meantime.
I think they will continue strong in the future too.
Merit: 251
I agree that ethereum is very promising and good cryptocurrency but you can't say that bitcoin is not future. I am sure that bitcoin will always be much more expencive than ethereum becasue of trust.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
Yes I completely agree with this statement. Ethereum has so much more potential than BTC really in this market. Sure BTC has the money right now as the godfather of crypto - but really ETH will in the long run have the best chance to succeed as all the new alts will be running on its blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: