Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 53. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 5
You can not easily judge already without clear evidence, Bitcoin has a long way to go, so does Ethereum, and many more cryptocurrencies out there.
Because it is now difficult to determine if ethereum will do top-up Bitcoin, and i know Ethereum has earned interest, because the amount of Ethereum tortured Bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

I think it's wrong. bitcoin is the best in the world crypto coin. eth just trying to be first, but I guess it will never succeed, because the price comparisons very far. I think that bitcoin will remain a first rank for coins on the internet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I don't think so, There is no doubt that Ethereum is a strong cryptocurrency but Bitcoin will always one step ahead of all altcoins. Bitcoin will always retain the first mover advantage.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Eth and Bitcoin are both are future of crypto and comparing both the coin are relatively different and distinct in their own technology bitcoin is for payments and eth is for smart contract
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think both coins are the future. Both are unique and that's why I believe in both.
That is why i will invest in both coins.
Activity: 98
The topic was created almost three years ago, but it can be called prophetic.
I think that few people in July 2015 could have believed that ETH could reach a price of $ 1,500. But nevertheless in mid-January 2017 the price at the peak exceeded 1,400. And I am sure that after the correction is over, the price of ETN will again skyrocket.
It seems to me that ETN has already proved to everyone that it is rightfully number two in the cryptocurrency world. But the number one, in my opinion, will not.
Activity: 196
I'm going to have to stop you there. No one is denying the fact that ethereum is a great coin and quite possibly one of the best projects ever in cryptocurrencies but that does not make it the future of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the reason we have a crypto market right now, there is no debating with bitcoin for top spot in the market.
Activity: 70
Seriously ? Never heard about ethereum in year of 2013 so maybe this is kind of news hoax or spreading some bs news out here in forum and first place before the ethereum was launch it is a shitty coin where ethereum get his names when traders pump it i know all currencies are basing on bitcoin
Activity: 154
Etereum using better and faster logic and in future everything would be build around this token but nowadays bitcoin is better just because of people's trust gained with time.
Activity: 280
I think that, ethereum is way more diversive than bitcoin is, becouse of all the possibilities it gaves, maybe you are right here. we`ll see
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Ethereum is great, but now, it has competition. But if I have to pick a single coin from the top3, it would be Eth.
Bitcoin was the first, but it is not so scalable.
Ripple is great for transactions and banks.
But ETH created an infrastructure. And that matters.
Activity: 140
ETH is a major advance on the block chain principle. Although bitcoin is supported by block chain technology, the purpose of ETH is not to compete with bitcoin.

A decentralized application platform that runs completely in accordance with the program, without any fraud, censorship or third-party interference, and ETH extends the block chain beyond cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
There is no way an altcoin like ethereum should be compared to a bitcoin. Both are used for different purposes. Bitcoin is mostly used as digital payment while ethereum is for smart contacts. Both have good potentials despite of price differences. I still do not think etherum can replace bitcoin in the future. Both are wonderful coins to stay invested in
Activity: 364
May be, ETH is the future of crypto world but Bitcoin is pioneer and pioneers hardly looses. ETH definitely has a very good potential and it can reach higher than the current market price, but I doubt it will ever be able to take over bitcoin. Not in this decade for sure.I hope the ETH soon reaches the $ 1000 again
Activity: 39
I think it is possible but before it happen it takes a thousand decades. Because bitcoin price now was continues raised up while ethereum value was slowly decreasing. That's why I can't believe that ethereum is the future of crytocurrencies.
Activity: 406
I am sure that the future is and that and the other just one of these coins it is promising and it is not Ethereum in my opinion
Ethereum currently conducts transactions using the Proof of Work algorithm. This means that hashing capacity is needed not only to develop new coins, but also to process transactions and to support the operation of the entire network.
Activity: 22
nobody uses ethereum apart from traders and those gamblers who want to gamble with a new ICO since they are forced to only invest in it with ether tokens.
Activity: 248
If bitcoin is not the future for it is ethereum the future then why bitcoin is more valuable than ethereum now? I guess it will be more exciting along the way of this crypto market games every year is the more intense.
The one reason that I see why bitcoin is more valuable than ethereum because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencu and its trusted from the past up to the present. In the other scenario ethereum have a great advantages compare to bitcoin but the sad reality if bitcoin price falling down ethereum and other altcoin also going down.

At the moment, purely technical Bitcoin is better than any other crypto currency, token or digital asset. In this regard, Bitcoin has a certain influence on all other crypto currencies, but on the other hand, Ethereum entered the market only a few years ago, which allows people to participate in the development of this currency.
Activity: 57
This two are in a top but they have different characteristic and we must not compare it they have let say eth can replace btc but I don't think so it would happen.

I heard the Bitcoin Cash will have compatilities with Rootstock, so it will be able to do smart contract like Ethereum.
Activity: 630
I personally do not think of it that way, for me bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency and ETH is just altcoins that keep on following bitcoin. But somehow we do not know what will happen in the future to the world of crypto. I just want cryptocurrency to still exist.
I think that most participants bitcointalk agree with your words, because the crypto currency gives very positive emotions and financial stability. But nevertheless I think that the etherium gives more than Bitcoin, because the protocol allows you to create a large number of coins and charge a fee for the transaction with the help of the etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: