Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 54. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I think this is a matter of promotion, when people just think and know your bitcoin, of course to move it will be difficult. If indeed sure etherium is the best, then the next step is the promotion.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
This two are in a top but they have different characteristic and we must not compare it they have let say eth can replace btc but I don't think so it would happen.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
bitcoin is the future of crypto. ethereum is just an altcoin, its true that ethereum is a good altcoin and it really has a future, but bitcoin proves itself to us on how many times. bitcoin has a future, and for me, it is the future money.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
For me, in any cryptocurrency the bitcoin is the mother, bitcoin is the popular to all users in cryptocurrencies. And because the bitcoin is still alive and its too far to disappear, I will consider it as a future of cryptocurrency not etherium. I saw in the ranking of cryptocurrencies, the etherium is only number two so if the bitcoin will end then the etherium will next to it.
Activity: 94
I agree that Ethereum is gonna be one of the most strong altcoins that are gonna be on the crypto market, but definitely Ethereum is not gonna be better than bitcoin. It is simple, bitcoin is the #1 on Cryptocoins, its like saying that Silver would be better than Gold, that is impossible and that would never happen, considering that ethereum tokens are being hacked every month.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin is the king of crytpo dude without bitcoin ethereum is nothing bro.
You can say that both of these coins will rule the crypto but not only ethereum.
Activity: 189
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
IN my opinion both are good but you can not say that bitcoin is not a future

because you know that it's controls the crypto market and it have a good team.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Ethereum is really the future.Now I think that it is the most comfortable and classy coin there is on the market
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I am sure that the future is and that and the other just one of these coins it is promising and it is not Ethereum in my opinion
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
ETH and BTC have each future in crypto currency as we know bitcoin is still number one right now. bitcoin have huge fans and big community and bitcoin is using as payment and ethereum is a large scale coins with big community too.both coins, bitcoin and ethereum will be the best coins in future with many benefit of each coins that we can use too.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin has build its strong future worlwide , therefore it may be everyone's need in future.  Alternate crypto might be dismissed and ignored
I think that is not true. Bitcoin will be improved and made to be better and faster once all miners agree. I think segwit is going to happen and blocksize increased.
Merit: 11
i think that price of btc go up steadily in the long perspective but the ethereum can make a faster rise
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
If bitcoin is not the future for it is ethereum the future then why bitcoin is more valuable than ethereum now? I guess it will be more exciting along the way of this crypto market games every year is the more intense.
The one reason that I see why bitcoin is more valuable than ethereum because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencu and its trusted from the past up to the present. In the other scenario ethereum have a great advantages compare to bitcoin but the sad reality if bitcoin price falling down ethereum and other altcoin also going down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Yes, in any case, lucky for those who bought ETH in 2015. And I believe that even now ETH has a huge potential for growth. Indeed, in the near future we will be able to see the price of 1500 dollars.
Long term investment....Keep some Ether at your keep.The darkest time of the day is just before down.Good days are approaching very fast.

Ether will be back soon:)
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Ethereum is now the present. Probably it will remain very important in the world of cryptocurrencies but maybe new cryptocurrencies will emerge even more technologically advanced
Activity: 160
If bitcoin is not the future for it is ethereum the future then why bitcoin is more valuable than ethereum now? I guess it will be more exciting along the way of this crypto market games every year is the more intense.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
TS noticed great opportunities at ETH even in 2015. ETH turned out to be a very promising coin. I continue to support this project and believe in it. But of course there could appear strong competitor soon - EOS... Time will show.
Simply paranoia. A bunch of data cannot throw away 6 years of extraordinary story of bitcoin. Every new coin is a clone of bitcoin and it is impossible that the clone substitute the original. Whatever it will be and whatever are its characteristics. Bitcoin is unique and such will be. Its story haven't begin yet and we will see to much new things about it.
I personally think it's not because bitcoin, too, has a future and not only Ethereum because now there are many less stable markets, maybe because Ethereum has good potential then many say if Ethereum has a crypto future, and Ethereum Platform is different from platform bitcoin

Pages:
Jump to: