Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 62. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Seems isnt possible right now,because ethereum faces a lot of problem on its network,
Activity: 200
I believe bitcoin can have the highest on the market for a very longtime that makes not many altcoins can easily catch up with bitcoin in the future, the highest price of ethereum now is 720$ compared to 16000$ of bitcoin is very far distance. but nothing is impossible, i do hope eth can defeat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
I agree with you, because at this moment if we see the price of Bitcoin has soared and ethereum began to go up, for investors who want to invest shares owned if in my opinion is better to include balances held on Ethereum wallet and made ETH .. at this time and then Ethereum will be the belle of the world of crypto for sure at a fantastic price and we can get a profit that can be said more than Ethereum itself.
ethereum price increase for investors is very drastic and significant because it already shows a high price in the near future. I agree if etherum becomes one of the crypto coins that have a good future.
Activity: 350
I agree with you, because at this moment if we see the price of Bitcoin has soared and ethereum began to go up, for investors who want to invest shares owned if in my opinion is better to include balances held on Ethereum wallet and made ETH .. at this time and then Ethereum will be the belle of the world of crypto for sure at a fantastic price and we can get a profit that can be said more than Ethereum itself.
Activity: 532
As for me it is possible but before it happen it takes a thousand decades. Because bitcoin price now was continues raised up while ethereum value was slowly decreasing. That's why I can't believe that ethereum is the future of crytocurrencies.

lol, thousand decades? You're so exaggerated dude.

Anyways, as of this moment its impossible to reach the value of bitcoin since as of this time its still Dominating its rising value. It doesn't mean that I underestimated the ETH but for me as long as it is profitable and gives benefits to me well it ok for me. Though, there some possibility to downfall but I think if it might downfall it will back to its stabilized value after several day.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Again this threads for this premined shitcoin, let the price rise and the get bumped again and again.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
ETH is great for its smart contracts but I'm afraid it won't reach a higher value than BTC because it will always stay as a reference.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
They both have place in our world, alread have Smiley They just needed for different purposes (BTC = gold, ETH = contracts) and thats why they will both survive  Smiley
I like the idea bitcoin is currency is better. the good things of bitcoin is people can transfer money around the world ez
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
They both have place in our world, alread have Smiley They just needed for different purposes (BTC = gold, ETH = contracts) and thats why they will both survive  Smiley
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
Many people think Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not but maybe both are not the future of crypto. The future may have more complete crypto that will do this.
Activity: 252
I agree with you, Ethereum is very undervalued coin right now, and it will cost$ 1500 after half a year, but bitcoin is also good should not be thrown out with the bath.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
If anything is the future of cryptocurrency, I don't think ETH is, because ETH's processing speed is too slow. It doesn't support the demand for blockchain in the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Well in that case Ethereum can't beat Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the Leader of Cryptocurrency
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I have recognized a similar trend in whats to come.
Activity: 481
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
I think you are wrong. Ethereum is not the future of the cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the future of the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and there is no aktcoin that can beat bitcoin even eth.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
Ethereum seems to have scalability problems even bigger than the ones Bitcoin has. About its price, I think Ethereum will never able to overcome Bitcoin because its supply is too high. Also, Bitcoin is still the most popular cryptocoin around there so I think Ethereum won't be able to overcome it. Ethereum popularity is mainly due to the ICO fever. As soon as this trend will stop, I don't know if Ethereum will still be able to compete with BTC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Ethereum has big advertising  Let's see what happens with this new coin / platform. From what I've read it's not even near to a competition to Bitcoin.
 I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?

The biggest advertisement of Ethereum in recent times is Cryptokitties. These cats just blew up the crypto-society, but brought a lot of popularity to Ethereum, although they put the network)
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
For as long as Bitcoin remains very strong and solid, there is no way Ethereum or any other altcoin could replace Bitcoin. As of now, let's admit that Bitcoin almost does not have any practical use because of its very strong growth and some concerns such as huge fees and long confirmation time. Bitcoin has really become a storage of value rather than something that would replace the fiat money that we have for now. However, it seems people are still buying more Bitcoins than Ethereums.
Even if bitcoin is not a very good currency it is a great investment, better than many other coins and since bitcoin is the oldest coin the chances it collapses overnight are lower than any other coin, so people are just taking a safe investment that can make them a lot of money in the near future, ETH is also a good coin but at this point there is no comparison, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Ethereum has big advertising  Let's see what happens with this new coin / platform. From what I've read it's not even near to a competition to Bitcoin.
 I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
Activity: 196
I think that ETH is still not mature enough, and there are likely to be more alternatives, beyond ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: