Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 64. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Totally agree! Bitcoin is growing to crazy, looks unstable comparing to Ethereum
I think it is possible but before it happen it takes a thousand decades. Because bitcoin price now was continues raised up while ethereum value was slowly decreasing. That's why I can't believe that ethereum is the future of crytocurrencies.
Activity: 70
Totally agree! Bitcoin is growing to crazy, looks unstable comparing to Ethereum
From the current image of bitcoin in the international market the future is much obvious and we can clearly see that bitcoin is the future of crypto. Ethereum is currently far back away and it is also considered as a weaker crypto while bitcoin is a much stronger currency.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
i think ethereum is undervalued in my opinion and that is due to the coin it self ( still unlimited supply ) on the other side too would be crazy at least for now to say bitcoin is not the future of crypto.  
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Ethereum vs. Bitcoin

Thats our topic, now its hard to determine whether ethereum would top up bitcoin, and I know that ethereum has been gaining interest, because of the numbers of ETH have racked up against BTC, but you can't easily judge already without clear evidence, Bitcoin has a long way to go, so as Ethereum too, and much more other cryptocurrencies out there.

Ethereum's purpose is different than bitcoin. Bitcoin is more theoretical one while the ethereum is practical one. Its blockchain is way more efficient compared with bitcoin's blockchain.
Activity: 343
Ethereum vs. Bitcoin

Thats our topic, now its hard to determine whether ethereum would top up bitcoin, and I know that ethereum has been gaining interest, because of the numbers of ETH have racked up against BTC, but you can't easily judge already without clear evidence, Bitcoin has a long way to go, so as Ethereum too, and much more other cryptocurrencies out there.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is unchallenged,it is the biggest coin in cryptocurrency world today.Ethereum is good with its low transaction fees and also important platform for the tokens  development, but it can't challenge bitcoin from no1.
Activity: 80

How nice to stumble upon the post of a man of two years ago and to know that he still saw the future! That would listen to him then ..
Activity: 686
Bitcoin is still the mother of all coins. Ethereum is widely used but it doesn't have a good reputation as bitcoin. I use ethereum and I love it for low transaction fees compared to bitcoin but let's just accept the fact that bitcoin cannot be removed in top 1.

I think you overestimate bitcoin. It is popular and it is the main reason why it is #1. It has old technology inside and it has a lot of problems with growing.

Ethereum is working consistently on scalability and they know what to do next. And I don't mention that 90% of the latest projects are based on its Blockchain which means that it has a great potential in terms of future demand in ETH and gas.

So, I believe it is a matter of a couple of years for ethereum to become #1 coin.

But I don't exclude that it could happen that there will appear a new coin that will take major place.
The evidence is right in front of you that you are mistaken, bitcoin is the oldest coin but you are talking as if the developers are just taking a vacation or something, they have been updating bitcoin and we went through a major update with segwit and the lightning network, and this is why the market cap of bitcoin has been growing like crazy  and what has happened to Ethereum, nothing the price moved a little and that is it.
Activity: 350
Ethereum is a important platform for the tokens development. However, it cannot replace Bitcoin role in the economy. Bitcoin always leads the growth of cryptocurrency
Activity: 339
Why not bitcoin? Now the bitcoin prices continue to soar. I think if ethereum has a future, then the bigger bitcoin has a future. Bitcoin will remain number 1 and ethereum will not overtake the bitcoin I think.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
For as long as Bitcoin remains very strong and solid, there is no way Ethereum or any other altcoin could replace Bitcoin. As of now, let's admit that Bitcoin almost does not have any practical use because of its very strong growth and some concerns such as huge fees and long confirmation time. Bitcoin has really become a storage of value rather than something that would replace the fiat money that we have for now. However, it seems people are still buying more Bitcoins than Ethereums.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
It will take time for the ethereum to catch up with bitcoin in term of price but i believe the future will be good for ethereum and the rest of cryptocurrencies in the market. It's only a matter of time before the altcoins will show their way to the top.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
Right suggestion given at a right time. It could have benefited to those who got fear to sell. But I missed the train in 2015 and now I am on track and I benefited with my Ethereum investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
he predict it right that the market cap of ethereum will hit more than $20 Billion as of now its already $40 Billion maybe they get around 2%
but still not the future of crypto if they will let me pick in bitcoin or ethereum i will still pick bitcoin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Is anyone knows the exact persons who are working rignt now with this kitty problem? Is there any official blog etc regarding this?
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
These two is the future of the crypto currencies and also important to this world. You should know that the coins has a different uses and platform so we cannot just pick whatever coin we like and just comparison it . Their price is skyrocketing but still the bitcoin is highest among all so i prefer to respect it
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
Ethereum can maybe the future coin but it cannot defeated bitcoin for sure because it was the strongest coin that cryptocurrency made.Both of them has a future because of its value that increases daily I am sure for that.
Activity: 290
I think that the ethereum is one of the future alt coin but still i completely disagree about what you said on bitcoin. For the last year the bitcoin has its own trend abd the bitcoin was still the number one and no ine has stolen that number for a long time. Please dont look down to other coins becuase that might not good for you
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I totally agree that Ethereum is ONE of the future of crypto (I think all of you knows the reason why) but I disagree that bitcoin is not. Well, with the reputation of bitcoin and its current trend - bitcoin is still the number one crypto and it is irreplaceable. I'm not a supporter of bitcoin because of its fees in the exchange but still I do respect that it is the origin of all.
Pages:
Jump to: