Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 65. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Well both are very valuable nowadays. Bitcoin still the most used crypto currency and it will stay for long time in the first position, but Ethereum have the potential to become the first coin in the altcoins world, and its price is already increaing.

You're right, both are important in the crypto currency world. I didn't mean that ethereum will be the future of crypto as well as bitcoin, they will served as the foundation of all crypto. Even if ethereum didn't reach the value of bitcoin, still as considered as the second dominant crypto due to its capacity and abilty that really makes everyone profitable. Thus, both of them will be the future of the crypto currency world and helps everyone to earn as profitable today and in the future.
Activity: 130
As many people wrote before, I strongly believe that both of those cryptos are about to stay (even though Bitcoin looks slightly overpriced in compare to what it offers today). Both of those coins have a purpose and niche on their own. Bitcoin as a store of value - due to the fact that its use as a "coffee coin" is right now ridiculous, and Ethereum as a potential new infrastructure of Fintech industry. One does not need to overcome another as they could work pretty well hand by hand.
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
Well both are very valuable nowadays. Bitcoin still the most used crypto currency and it will stay for long time in the first position, but Ethereum have the potential to become the first coin in the altcoins world, and its price is already increaing.
yap , the price has rise higher everyday and have a big change volume on major exchanges.
i not compare competition eth with btc , i support this coin , both of this coin was have a good potential for growth and rising more high.
invest on this both coin its not wrong chooice , buy and hold till next year and watch the price rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I really thibk ethereum needs to jack up thier act after this hole cryptokitten debacle. If the ethereum blockchain gets clogg up through a stupid blockchain ame then there is something wrong. How are we going to do mass appodtion is this happens?
Activity: 504
It don’t look like this. More likely Bitcoin will continue expand influence with all its forks. It will be huge global decentralized system. Ethereum also has a future, because whole cryptomarket is growing. But ETH couldn’t replace BTC in a near future.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
I think both have different use-cases, so why can't they survice in parallel?

I was just thinking in my personal perspective.
If the world see that the monetary fiat needs to be transformed then Cryptocurrency is the safest and more secure so every country must have their own digital currency that will be used as trading and economic development.
I do believe Bitcoin and Ethereum isn't the official world money and it's something else that is just sitting right there and waited for timing. 
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
I'm thinking this statement before because Bitcoin isn't used as what described by Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto because it's now an internet Gem that people collect and keep while price is rising loke a rocket.
Ethereum is used as trading and payments for products and services, so that's the main point of having cryptocurrency, use it as fiat and not just for investment like keeping money into banks.
Activity: 98
Bitcoin doesnt reach yet its full potential so as ethereum, so we have to wait and see which last longer. One thing is for sure, both coins will do great in the market in the near future.By the way, have anyone heard about my time coin project? Its kind of encouraging you spending time in the internet by tokens
Activity: 364
A Both the Ethereum and Bitcoin will have a good crypto future, both of which are expanding rapidly in
the market. Both bitcoin and Ethereum have become complementary  Both  it is time saving easy
Way to earn profit.
Activity: 294
Founder & CTO at savedroid AG
I think both have different use-cases, so why can't they survice in parallel?
Activity: 294
Etherum is my favourite coin.
Im since beginning with this project, Bought on presale and going keep my coins longterm

I think you have made good profit with the presale. I also think Ethereum has good future. But the development cost is too high.
to collect it quickly may be altcoin but it will be safer if it is stored in bitcoin
Activity: 658
There are many altcoin that will like to make this claim, however, Ethereum has been tested in many front and it can be said  of ethereum to be a very good alternative to bitcoin. Whether etherum is the future of cryptocurrency, I do not know.
Activity: 434
i think it will be surpassed by a next generation platform at some point. The current is bitcoin, the future is ETH
Bitcoin is present is crypto currency. Future may be ETHERUM, DASH or WAVES. Ethereum is no one in race of future of crypto.
Activity: 238
Something I began to doubt the future of the air, the second day because of some kind of game about kittens the network was covered completely, transactions do not pass even with the maximum gve and gas. What will be left to guess.
Activity: 188
your opinion is too blunt! both coin can become the future and lets just support both. but for niw I think that ETH is still depending on bitcoin, because when the price of bitcoin goes down, so is the price eth
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Well I think ethereum has a lot of potential. Also its value is also increasing like bitcoin. But bitcoin is way more ahead of ethereum in case of value and experience. Both coins are made for different purposes so its really hard to predict which is the future. Maybe both coins will last long in the market, we really cant tell. Bitcoin doesnt reach yet its full potential so as ethereum, so we have to wait and see which last longer. One thing is for sure, both coins will do great in the market in the near future.
For now the future is unpredictable in this cryptocratic time but I see the future is bright with both ETH and bitcoin.

Future is unpredictable but can be manipulated by big technology whales as they called Cryptocurrency Whales.
If they want to dump Bitcoin, Bitcoin will be dumped otherwise they control almost everything. That's what we call manipulation.
As what happened Bitcoin last early 2015, Bitcoin started to pump up because they want Bitcoin and Blockchain known to the world as it is the future of fiat.
Bitcoin isn't the Crypto-Currency that used to be described in most white papers because it's not actually intended for products and services payment but instead people intend to collect and keep it like a valuable jewelry and Gems.
Ethereum and other Altcoins are the ones who actually used as a fiat like payments and people actually using it as payment for products and services like Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: