Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 66. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ethereum can even go toe to toe with bitcoin right now so that is very ridiculous. But I'm positively sure that Ethereum will find it's own place that will become one of the most used crpytocurrency in the world in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
It's really hard to predict the future of crypto right now, but I hope Ethereum will be the first coin on coinmarketcap in the future. Because I have more in ethereum than in Bitcoin
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
For now the future is unpredictable in this cryptocratic time but I see the future is bright with both ETH and bitcoin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
I think that someday the project will be released to compete with ETH, and may even remove it from the market and takes first place
Activity: 280
many think with high altcoin price then its future will be better than bitcoin, even though there are altcoin or some eth variations that fall but bitcoin price still good
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Bitcoin is like an icebreaker in the world of crypto currency. It will always be the first because it is the guarantor of reliability. And ETH is exactly the tool that will always follow bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
In terms of projects I agree.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Bitcoin is still the mother of all coins. Ethereum is widely used but it doesn't have a good reputation as bitcoin. I use ethereum and I love it for low transaction fees compared to bitcoin but let's just accept the fact that bitcoin cannot be removed in top 1.

I think you overestimate bitcoin. It is popular and it is the main reason why it is #1. It has old technology inside and it has a lot of problems with growing.

Ethereum is working consistently on scalability and they know what to do next. And I don't mention that 90% of the latest projects are based on its Blockchain which means that it has a great potential in terms of future demand in ETH and gas.

So, I believe it is a matter of a couple of years for ethereum to become #1 coin.

But I don't exclude that it could happen that there will appear a new coin that will take major place.
The new CryptoKitties app is already showing the limits to Ethereum's scalability as well. Scalability is a hard problem to solve for blockchains.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I give my preference to the etherium, as for me bitcoin will go out
Activity: 182
Few people on this thread insulted OP and ethereum in the beginning and now they would feel ashamed for doing that. Ethereum still has the potential to be number 1 coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Ethereum is a good alternative coin. It has support and it is successful today. However, it has a long way to go to surpassed bitcoin. Still these two are very good coins.

Well, as of todays update I don't think ethereum can we say it is the future crypto since bitcoin is still the dominant crypto ccurreny. Bitcoin's value before is not as high as today's value which having a huge gap over ethereum. Thus, we can never say that ethereum is the future of crypto over bitcoin but a competitive crypto which set as an alternate of some traders having also a profitable income but as of this moment it will never reach the value bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Ethereum and bitcoin are good choice each one of this has a quality to give a successful  business but it depends on us what is our best  and make market success .Every investor make a good choice to invest their money on bitcoin .To make a discision is not easy  especially what is the best future in crypto Ethereum or bitcoin but we have to analize first think and research because no matter what happen that is your decision and no regret .

Actually, both are important having different value which can be a good choice for many. As of this time ethereum is second to the bitcoin since bitcoin is increasing also ethereum is increasing but never reach the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is dominant crypto currency which is a best choice of many. Moreover, this two crypto currency is import role in cyberworld that helps all traders and investors gaining profit.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I know what can make Ethereum even more popular than it is now and I guess why it has certain advantages over Bitcoin. While Satoshi Nakamoto is still some mysterious person, Vitalik Buterin wins the hearts of crypto fans with his new ideas, and more people believe a real person.
Activity: 462
ethereum actually do possess a long term but i don't think that it may surpass bitcoin. Ethereum will alwasy stay in the shadow of bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think that for now the price of bitcoin is more expensive than ethereum but in the future I am sure ethereum can compete with bitcoin price. because seen from the increase in the price that started very fast, so I believe ethereum can compete with bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
For ethereum to have a future it needs to fix it's unlimited supply and not count solely on ICOs.
And we know that is never going to happen which is why ETH is never going to take bitcoin place as the number one coin, bitcoin is so valuable for many reasons but one of the most important is a very simple reason and that is the limit of 21 million coins that are ever going to exist.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Ethereum is a good alternative coin. It has support and it is successful today. However, it has a long way to go to surpassed bitcoin. Still these two are very good coins.
Activity: 560
Ethereum and bitcoin are good choice each one of this has a quality to give a successful  business but it depends on us what is our best  and make market success .Every investor make a good choice to invest their money on bitcoin .To make a discision is not easy  especially what is the best future in crypto Ethereum or bitcoin but we have to analize first think and research because no matter what happen that is your decision and no regret .
Activity: 378
Both are best of their own worlds--ethereum is to smart contracts and bitcoin is to store of value. That being said, they both have strength and weaknesses so neither is better than the other. Because of this--ethereum being 2nd in market cap--investors would have the luxury to choose if they want to invest in bitcoin or ethereum as both are safe.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
Your statement is stil a theory today,i dont think Ethereum will surpass the king,ETH is the right hand of the king so its not really bad coin.

Exactly right. How can Eth which is not even 1 / 20th of bitcoin value can surpass the bitcoin which is more than 20 times higher than ethereum. No matter how strong points the OP give about Eth, in reality it seems impossible to happen. Also after the forks, BCH is even higher then Ethereum so i don't think it has any chance now.
Pages:
Jump to: