Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 14. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 07:01:08 PM
The first factor is the price of bitcoin if it is down behind it and everything else. And of course the second factor is that all ISO distribute award on the air. Then this ether merges on the stock exchange at ridiculous prices. That's what all the trouble is.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:40:27 PM
As far as I know, the current rate of decline of ETH is the highest, but in today's market the pennies will never fall like ETH.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 08, 2018, 06:10:20 PM
This is just the reality of this time and i feel it will not last for too long. I know dome people are already panicking because of the dump and the are selling at that same low price. We should know fully well that the market will still recover and things will get better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
September 08, 2018, 06:08:14 PM
I just checked the course - I'm in a panic. Ethereum has gone to the bottom and now is more than 200. I can not find an objective reason for this. But it seems to me that this is temporary.
Activity: 574
September 08, 2018, 06:02:58 PM
There is no reason for panicking. This fall of Bitcoin affected nearly every coin indeed.

Yes, the fall of Eth is rapit, but I believe it can easily recover with bull market. ETh is a very perspective coin, good working platform. There are too many speculations about its fall.

It ll be back at 400  at the end of the year.
I think the Ethereum could still drop to $ 150. Bitcoin fell and it certainly affected all the coins and I agree with that. By the end of the year, the cost of Ethereum 400 dollars seems plausible to me, but still there is hope that the cost will return at least to 800 dollars.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 08, 2018, 05:25:22 PM
There is no reason for panicking. This fall of Bitcoin affected nearly every coin indeed.

Yes, the fall of Eth is rapit, but I believe it can easily recover with bull market. ETh is a very perspective coin, good working platform. There are too many speculations about its fall.

It ll be back at 400  at the end of the year.
Activity: 34
September 08, 2018, 05:19:26 PM
Yea based on the information I've heard it's money that was made from ICO's and then dumped. Supposedly shifted into BTC but by the looks of BTC also falling it's probably more likely that the Ethereum dump was diversified into other alts as well an maybe some USD tether also. Moving it into other altcoins would make more sense though since there are some really low BTC prices on alts right now.
Activity: 252
September 08, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
no one will say exactly the reason for the fall of Ethereum. most likely it is the impact of the market decline.
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 05:16:30 PM
I really do not know the particular reason for this why ethereum keeps falling but I am sure it is as a result of manipulation by the big whales or there is less demand for the coin as more people are selling rather than holding or buying more of ethreum. It is also being affected by the negative news spreading around it.
Activity: 336
September 08, 2018, 05:16:16 PM
I do not know the exact reason why the ETH experienced a very large price reduction, I thought that if BTC experienced a price decrease, then the ETH affected was very large by experiencing a very rapid price decline, but the ETH was not easy to increase even though BTC was very easy to return to original price
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
Anyone know the reason of it?

I did not know the reason why it drops but it was the best time today to invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the market when the price started to pump up again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
Well, their is no news that might be the reason of dropping the price of ethereum coin is just crashed 10% in 3 hours. It was a purely a problem of supply and demand in the market thats makes the movements of stock will decreases.
Activity: 602
September 08, 2018, 05:06:49 PM
I think the latest situation is manipulation of the market to get panic and sell ETH. Week hands will loose if sell,
and wales will make profit when it recover. Seen so many times.
Activity: 402
September 08, 2018, 03:00:02 PM
Ethereum is good for ICOs because it is a popular and trusted platform. People will put up with it being slow and bloated simply because they know that it works. There are much better blockchain projects such as NEO that they can use instead, it is quicker and has mass appeal across Asia.
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
I think this is due to the fact that Ethereum is involved everywhere. It's too much. And the big whales are manipulating the Ethereum course. Now I think they underestimate the price of Ethereum, because many plateaus will sign new contracts for Ethereum.  Now they purchase, and when the price will grow they're going to. the conventional investors!
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 08, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
People hate Ethereum so much, I do not understand that, nothing changed but only people panic that Ethereum has no future, but it is not true - fake news.
Activity: 644
September 08, 2018, 02:37:27 PM
it's a scary situation and i think It's not only ETH but also most of the coins on the market, you can see visually on the coinmarketcap.So we will see what will be happening soon.

Well bitcoin is not worrying me but ethereum is worrying me alot...when it can down to 285usd i thought it can not go down even more but what the hell just happened...the ethereum has just kept going down and down and now it is at 200 usd
at least until today, no one believed in these predictions that sounded for several months. All expected only positive changes in the crypto-currency market since September 1. But the reality turned out to be quite different.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
September 08, 2018, 02:26:06 PM
it's a scary situation and i think It's not only ETH but also most of the coins on the market, you can see visually on the coinmarketcap.So we will see what will be happening soon.

Well bitcoin is not worrying me but ethereum is worrying me alot...when it can down to 285usd i thought it can not go down even more but what the hell just happened...the ethereum has just kept going down and down and now it is at 200 usd
Activity: 291
September 08, 2018, 02:25:31 PM
This market is being manipulated.  I believe it was being manipulated on the way up as well.  They are shaking the hell out of us attempting to gather up cheap coins before they approve ETF and have the masses come in to get slaughtered.  For them to slaughter the sheep they need high prices for them to buy into.  Just chill and wait. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 02:19:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: