Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 12. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 09:01:51 AM
There are a lot of similar news that something is happening with the ETH project, but nothing bad is exactly happening, because as far as I remember Vitalik Buterin clearly does not want to finish the business started with the ETH project, so I think that it would not be so right think.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
ETH has crashed for so many time so I am not surprised at all. It will lose its position of the valuable altcoin if it will have such trends like current.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 26, 2018, 08:39:03 AM
I will also believe in the ETH project as I believed before, do not forget that this project today covers a very large number of projects that are actively working on their projects, so I think that this is not scary.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
The closest possible reason is bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin value moves, eventually ether will follow. It is inevitable that the price goes down but less us have a little more patience and think positive that things will be better soon and the bull run will come the soonest. Etherium will recover just like before so keep on holding! Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 26, 2018, 07:23:34 AM
Anyone know the reason of it?

It could be just a normal market crash, it happens. It happens to stocks, normal fiat currencies and so cryptocurrencies are no different. There are times where you will not see any growth and all you are going to see is red, its normal. That is where patience and continued support for the coin that you have invested in comes in. With time the price will gradually recover.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 10:11:11 AM
Don't panic, Ethereum has created a myth, it is a coin next to Bitcoin. So you only need to wait patiently, Ethereum is only temporarily in trouble.
yes most of the communities say that, but in fact the price continues to fall.
and it looks like prices will easily go to 100 dollars.
hopefully  all are not correct what i said so im not going to increase panic.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 10:07:01 AM
Don't panic, Ethereum has created a myth, it is a coin next to Bitcoin. So you only need to wait patiently, Ethereum is only temporarily in trouble.
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2018, 09:07:11 AM
this becomes a very sad thing for ETH crypto token holders because the price of this token is very drastically lower than before, hopefully in early 2019 the ETH token price will be back to normal as early as 2018. keep our eth tokens until eth prices return high.
Activity: 653
September 25, 2018, 09:04:14 AM
Every day I check ethereum have crashed about 5% to 10%, maybe if you have much money you cna trade or invest at ethereum because every day your profit could raised to 10%. I have see how much etehreum price day by day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
September 25, 2018, 08:57:02 AM
Hi folks,

I still remain quite pessimistic for Ethereum, but I was wondering if you guys have this article? https://bitcoinist.com/weiss-ratings-bitcoin-lose-ethereum/

Weiss Ratings (who have a history at failing in their predictions but it is still worth posting) predict that Ethereum will gain massively in value, absorbing a big part of the current demand for Bitcoin. Very surprising analysis and prediction.

Any constructive opinion welcome.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 25, 2018, 07:17:49 AM
In this crypto world it is more expected the word volatility in any form of crypto coins in the market for it is unregulated and decentralised there will be an unstable and fluctuated value of crypto currency. If the ETH got crashed 10% in 3 hrs time, then that is a natural thing for crypto. Sooner or later it will recover to a corrective state. Crypto is very high risk and we should be vigilant for sudden and unexpected changes of its value anytime soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
September 25, 2018, 07:12:31 AM
a couple of years ago, the Dow Jones index fell by 10% in a matter of seconds. The reason is unknown until now. The price immediately returned. Can someone else make a mistake? Someone from the hosts of the ether.  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
Anyone know the reason of it?

Now is a bear market with a negative market sentiment. I just think that prices goes up and down simply because of its demands and supplies.
Activity: 69
September 25, 2018, 06:58:17 AM
this is not the end and we can see even greater drawdowns. because there are no factors to turn the market, and bitcoin in this case will continue to crush other coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 06:38:20 AM
Till the end of this year ETH will have small changes buut they won't be so significant because they will not cahnge the main trend of this altcoin at all.
Activity: 294
September 24, 2018, 06:20:05 AM
I think the rumors about the hacking of the wex exchange may have affected. But they were false, so the price quickly recovered.
Activity: 252
September 24, 2018, 06:16:02 AM
ETH is not reliable now and it has lost its strength to the increasing. EOS is close to beat ETH like the most promising alt coin to my opinion and ETH is not worthy at all.
Activity: 196
September 24, 2018, 05:57:09 AM
It as fall and rise ! And do not worry that you are not on the right track ! You have to believe in the idea you are investing in and Ethereum is one of the most successful coins after bitcoin !
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 24, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
another crash incoming. you've been warned. 30 septembre ETF WILL BE DENIED.
Activity: 588
September 24, 2018, 05:54:11 AM
That's very normal in cryptocurrency because the basic nature of it is always up and down the price.
If it drops 10% it might be reasonable for altcoins, even if the altcoins price is down 80% in a matter of minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: