Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 13. (Read 4063 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
September 16, 2018, 08:27:00 AM
Well i do not always check the crypto market price movement and it seems that there could be some good reason why it continues to drop that far. As we all know that this market price for ethereum right now is the lowest market price for ethereum in the year 2018. Maybe there could be some good reason also why it drop that far.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
There is an opinion that a strong drawdown in the price of the ethereum occurred because the founder of the EOS project massively sold the ETH coins in order to discredit this crypto-currency and make the EOS more popular. Rumors are not born from anything, so this version should also be taken into account!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:32:25 AM
in my opion, the bitcoin go down so the crypto market go down, ETH go down too, the price reduce, so now the price of ETH above 200$.
i think one more reason the ICOs have sell many ETH, the thing make ETH go down. Hope it will come back
copper member
Activity: 1568
September 14, 2018, 11:27:08 AM
Ethereum is crashing for many days but not in a just 3 hours and we can't say where will it go, as it is decreasing day by day similar it will be increase and we have to wait.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 14, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
10% crash within 3 hours, in my opinion It has been for manipulation. There are many good coins that are more down for market manipulation.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 14, 2018, 11:16:46 AM
It perhaps got affected by the price of BTC that are dropping.
Just as usual when the price of BTC is dropping, any other cryptocurrency also following to drop on their price.
Exactly! We all know most of the time when bitcoin starts showing a huge state of decline, it automatically affects the others. In as much as the market was really coming up with some solid signals, the market for bitcoin did not really help most of the altcoins that were even trying to make the push to be able to hit a substantial stage before even diving back to the lows.
A lot of people keep saying Ethereum took the highest dive, but is that not supposed to be an opportunity to buy more?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
What is happening to ethereum right now is very difficult to explain. But am sure there are some whale somewhere manipulating the market.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 06:17:44 AM
I think we have nothing to do about it, we dont actually really know about price fluctuation. And also there is none such thing as price manipulation in the market. I just think that prices goes up and down simply because of its demands and supplies. And also the volume of the coin.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 06:15:21 AM
I think that this is just a negative news background affected by the fact that it has become so massively sold well and of course the manipulation of the market
Activity: 80
September 10, 2018, 06:11:27 AM
Not only has Ethereum fallen so much in a short period of time. All the top coins have lost their value . I think that the main reason is the elimination of long positions in the market in a short period of time.
That is the thing with a volatile market and how unpredictable market can be. Ethereum has gone lower than 10% and who knows, it might still go lower than it is already.

So many people are wishing they get to see things change pretty fast to the uptrend side, but what they failed to know is that there are some bound on taking out completely the weak hands in the market and anyone who is simply just panicking for no reason will have themselves to blame in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
September 10, 2018, 02:17:38 AM
Ethereum is still an altcoin and it will behave more or less like most of the altcoins in a bearish market: they will lose their value more than Btc.

During bullish markets there are altcoins that can perform better than Ethereum. Try to have a look to non-ICO projects (one of them in my signature) and you will be surprised to discover that a lot of profit can be done if you choose new projects but with huge potential.
to be honest, seeing ETH prices below $ 200 makes many people less enthusiastic, especially for those who hold large amounts of ETH. but we all hope that the ETH price will rise again. well this is really the opposite of the previous year.
Activity: 67
September 10, 2018, 02:10:21 AM
Only a conventional day for ETH and entire digital currency its a piece of a ball game. We are allowed now to purchase ETH at bring down cost to hold. It will presumably will make a move in the coming week simply have more patience....
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 10, 2018, 02:05:18 AM
From the looks of it, a lot of people are dumping their ETH or using ETH to buy other coins. They have given up on ETH and decided to proceed with the next investment. If I was on the same situation, I will my ETH by the time its still around $270. If the price go below that, there is no reason for me to sell because the money that I will have will not be that much. I would recommend hodling instead of selling for now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 10, 2018, 02:05:11 AM
Ethereum is still an altcoin and it will behave more or less like most of the altcoins in a bearish market: they will lose their value more than Btc.

During bullish markets there are altcoins that can perform better than Ethereum. Try to have a look to non-ICO projects (one of them in my signature) and you will be surprised to discover that a lot of profit can be done if you choose new projects but with huge potential.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 10, 2018, 02:04:08 AM
Now is a bear market with a negative market sentiment. Etherum will come down to about $150 and then the bulls will kick in.
Activity: 448
September 10, 2018, 02:00:03 AM
The cost of cryptocurrencies depends on the General behavior of the market and the powerful manipulation of specially trained people in order to collapse and buy at the lowest cost and in the future to have a big profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 01:42:01 AM
I don't see any reason for such a drastic fall in the price of the Ethereum, except for news about the change of its protocol to PoS. Perhaps the price sagged because of the general negative mood of the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 08, 2018, 07:16:28 PM
today, another 10% drop. I told you , ETH is dead, noone gives a fuck about tech, it's all about money and manipulation of the market. Enjoy this huge dump. The coin will not survive.

DO NOT PUT MONEY ON ETH. It's doomed. You've been warned.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:13:50 PM
Anyone know the reason of it?
It is still because of the continuous downtrend in the market. Selling becomes more risky as the market value continues to fall. Holding should be prioritized during red market days in order to avoid complete loss of profit as well as regret when the time come that the market again starts to recover from being downed for months.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 08, 2018, 07:11:22 PM
As far as I know, the current rate of decline of ETH is the highest, but in today's market the pennies will never fall like ETH.
This is alarming for those that holds a lot of ETH on their portfolio's.

The decline has been massive and bitcoin got a chance to pump for sometime but ETH never shown any significant move as bitcoin. Its going to be the best place to invest in this market, I'm talking about BTC. I've got few ETH's and won't sell at this moment, probably I'll buy few if it drops more.
Pages:
Jump to: