Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 16. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 01:01:20 PM
Many people have invested too much in their Ethereum tokens. And I think the big game is turning over Ethereum this time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
This makes me confused because of the decline in price very quickly. I'm still saving the Ethereum and this incident makes me very disappointed. The market is very difficult in the prediction and we don't know when the market will recover. While the current Bitcoin also fell.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:47:13 PM
I do not ponimayu who this monepuliruet because the broadcast has fallen so much that there is nowhere. I do not understand why the broadcast has fallen so low. I do not have any investments in the strong world, but I worry about those who invested their investments in the airs and what they should do. To sell them or not to give birth is the question.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 06, 2018, 12:38:37 PM
Ethereum falls and no one knows why. In this situation, I feel most sorry for those who are engaged in mining.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 11:28:32 AM
So bitcoin flew down and pulled everyone behind him. So ETH did not really fall and fell by itself. This manipulators of the market dropped bitcoin. And everyone else reached for their father =)
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
September 06, 2018, 11:25:21 AM
I have no idea what's going on. I thought I wouldn't be so upset about the course anymore. I thought that everything calmed down and after a while begin to rise. But here again a terrible fall. I am very upset but I will not make a mistake and will not sell my investment.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 06, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
I think this is just a normal wave and it happens from time to time. Soon it will rise again and maybe after that it will fall again and so on
for ethereum classmates with the largest volume number 2 in cmc it should crash as much as that during this period is very fatal. evidence that all this can happen in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 46
September 06, 2018, 11:23:48 AM
I bought ethereum today and hope prices will not go down again. We should wait for the cow to come back to eth $ 1200 again.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 11:14:57 AM
I don't know the actual reason, but yesterday night, I saw a news about 200,000 ETH flash sell, Sorry I did not read that article, just saw the headline. Some crypto experts told me in a telegram that Ethereum will go under 200 USD in this month, otherwise, it will hit again 300 USD!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 11:05:46 AM
Anyone know the reason of it?

I think most altcoins price movement depends solely on the bitcoin protocol,therefore whenever there is shift in the demand curve for bitcoin, there will be likely be a shift in the demand curve for Ethereum and other altcoins in the bitcoin payment protocol, if all things being equal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
I think ETH is getting a big influence from the decline of bitcoin, it's funny, a drop short bitcoin makes a lot of altcoins fall drastically.

even all altcoins fall drastically, and finally, we assume that bitcoin affects the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

Not only Ethereum losing 10% but also Bitcoin losing 13% or more maybe someone manipulating the price although that is only behind accusation and maybe tomorrow we can find any reason from some news of the expert and crypto analysty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 06, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
I think this is just a normal wave and it happens from time to time. Soon it will rise again and maybe after that it will fall again and so on
Activity: 406
September 06, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
I've read somewhere that someone sold 200.000 ETH on Bitfinex, and probably many people have panic sold seeing the price going down. I'm guessing that the price is just being manipulated.
September 06, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
Ethereum is just so disappointing, while bitcoin keeps mooning at least still in $7000+, instead, ETH keeps dropping so badly now at $224 from $289 it was.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 06, 2018, 10:51:45 AM
until now I haven't seen the bad news about Eth, I think this is a manipulation of market makers and whales. because Ethereum has a long stable price in the past. so I think, they are saturated and make new prices. and that is a low price. a great opportunity for us to buy ethereum again. and hold for the long term.
September 06, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
I think the main reason is the sudden drop in BTC prices leading to ETH and all other altcoins. ETF is the reason why BTC prices fall, and until 30 September, after the final decision from S.E.C, the BTC price may increase if approved.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
September 06, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
In fact, there is still no explanation for this situation. About this many of the media but nobody knows why.
Actually it can be explained, traders know. Just look at the graphs. Someone posted this on a topic in the Speculation subforum:

I've been saying this for months now on this forum, but for me Bitcoin price mainly depends on traders now, it's been like this since March/April, I think it was less the case in the second half of 2017 because we witnessed several forks, so the context was very different.
But graphs basically tell the big traders when to buy and when to sell, of course they manipulate heavily the behaviors of the small holders.
Merit: 43
September 06, 2018, 10:39:40 AM
We know all digital currencies depends on BTC & ETH, whales are playing with alt coins & trying to manipulate.
If we look at the previous graph of BTC or ETH then we can find huge dumps like todays & the major reasons is big investors take out around 10 billion.

I am not sure the whales care that much about Ethereum compared to Bitcoin, they manipulate the latter instead.

The issue about Ethereum is that it do not live up to the hype in my opinion, and don't forget one thing: very very huge supply compared to Bitcoin. This + no market capitalization. These two points alone make it very hard for Ethereum to grow past a certain point.
September 06, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
In fact, there is still no explanation for this situation. About this many of the media but nobody knows why.
Pages:
Jump to: