Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 19. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:17:21 AM
I think the big investors are trying to put some sort of panic into people to make them sell. These investors are only being smart in a way to harness every eth that will be available by causing eth value to drop drastically.  
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
I don't think there is any new reason to what is widely known in cryptocurrency community. Bitcoin is rising and when bitcoin rise other altcoin usually will fall. Investors like to move their funds around. A lots of people are doing this right now moving from alt to bitcoin!
It seems to me that the market has changed and there is no such rule that if the price of bitcoin falls - the price of altcoins rises, and vice versa. One can not deny the fact that the dominance of bitcoin is huge, but when its price grows, the whole market also grows. Personally, my opinion.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:13:49 AM
actually, I don't know why eth prices have drastically decreased in price, whether the issue of market manipulation actually occurs or not, but strangely enough when the price of btc rises, altcoin prices including eth will also rise, but yesterday when the price of btc it is experiencing an increase, but eth did not experience a price increase, whereas currently the BTC has experienced a decline in eth prices and has also decreased prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:07:31 AM
I don't think there is any new reason to what is widely known in cryptocurrency community. Bitcoin is rising and when bitcoin rise other altcoin usually will fall. Investors like to move their funds around. A lots of people are doing this right now moving from alt to bitcoin!
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 06, 2018, 03:06:30 AM
Anyone know the reason of it?

Re-correction occurs in bitcoin, this is the most logical reason. because almost all altcoins dropped by more than 5%. You can learn and analyze the market.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
September 06, 2018, 03:06:12 AM
Goldmann sacchs cancelled the development of their Bitcoin trading platform, which somehow lead to a fucking 20% market crash... Really. How the hell does one platform crash an entire market by 20%? This is why as soon as Bitcoin gets above $7,000 again I'm going to get the hell out of my holdings, it's ridiculous. The market is unbelievably sensitive to bad news right now, when one tiny piece of news like this can literally knock $35B off the market cap, you know something isn't right.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 06, 2018, 03:04:32 AM
I think everything is broken into trash, the violas are lower and lower. Falls to the bottom guys, the campaign it's time to go in Fiat and wait
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 03:04:24 AM
this is a crypto market that is hard to guess, up or down is difficult to predict and always surpasses everyone's expectations. than you are busy thinking about this, you better focus on your work and investment plan.
Yes you are right dude, the price of cryptocurrency is really unpredictable and honestly i can't guess why the price of eth decreasing drasticly in this moment. I predict that in September 2018, the price of eth will increase because in the end of august 2018 the price of eth increasing slowly. But in fact my prediction it's wrong that the price of eth, btc or most of altcoins falling down and today eth's price just reach $225. Hopefully the condition of market will be better and many people interested invest in cryptocurrency to increase the value of coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 03:03:33 AM
There is no particular reason on this. up and down the price of crypto is usual in the market that even included in the ethereum too. live how the strategies used to keep could earn profit from it is even when the value goes down though. so no need to panic in this too and not too easy to pull off in a cheap price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:03:12 AM
i thought not just ETH, all crypto price going down today right?
Activity: 71
September 06, 2018, 03:00:09 AM
Ethereum crashed because the whole market dumped again yesterday. went high for a few days and dumped just after. currently around 224 dollars and i hope eth does'nt fall below that as i fear it wont recover. This year has really been a trying year for cryptocurrency in general. Lets see  how it ends though and not give up all hope.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 02:55:13 AM
this is a crypto market that is hard to guess, up or down is difficult to predict and always surpasses everyone's expectations. than you are busy thinking about this, you better focus on your work and investment plan.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 02:52:46 AM
I read a news on cointelegraph saying that this drop has happened after a big withdrawal from the silk road wallet. But I didn't get the news completely. I mean I can't understand because I have no knowledge about what is silk road. Anyway. what I all know is yesterday we had a very big price drop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 02:48:17 AM
Not only has Ethereum fallen so much in a short period of time. All the top coins have lost their value . I think that the main reason is the elimination of long positions in the market in a short period of time.
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 02:43:27 AM
I think it is just part of what the market face at times there is always a bearish and bullish moment in the market ..
Activity: 72
September 06, 2018, 02:43:04 AM
i think the price of ETH has been largely affected lately by so many ICOs, i hope it gets back up soon
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

Too many fake rumors about eth is a scam i guess
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:36:09 AM
It perhaps got affected by the price of BTC that are dropping.
Just as usual when the price of BTC is dropping, any other cryptocurrency also following to drop on their price.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 02:16:38 AM
This is the usual thing that happens on all coins. No need to worry, because with the decline will be followed by the increase. If indeed the ethereum down, then surely soon will be up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 06, 2018, 02:14:12 AM
It is hard to predict why the pressure of ethereum is falling too many people have trouble with it because of the price of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: