Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours - page 22. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 08:00:05 AM
Yes, I also see this. Bitcoin and all altcoins fell. What does it mean? We had very good uptrend and I hope it is temporary and tomorrow everything will be recovered.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 05, 2018, 07:59:05 AM
Anyone know the reason of it?
It has happened many times this year. Strong growth in several weeks and falling in just a few hours. I know for sure that the market and ETH will fall because this is just a bull trap. ETH will continue to go down and it will definitely fall below 250$ today
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
September 05, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

ETH crash is the hot topic since a month now. No one knows whats wrong with this blockchain because where it headed to the 1200 last year, it was the best project of all time and then it dumped all the way down to 800 USD this year. Everyone thought that this is might because of BTC and the rest market and nothing else but soon ETH started to revert back to its original prices of 300 bucks and thus shook everyone from their chair!! May be this heavy drop led most of the people to dump the ETH even further and thus as of now things are getting converted into the worst case scenario for the ETH. May be its the highly increased sell wall which is not letting it come up and most of the people are scared to invest into it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 07:55:19 AM
Sincerely I wish I know the cause of this dump in price, it really frustrating. Within 2 days, we can not even enjoy 24 hours rise in price. More so, the dump so affect ethereun than any other coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 05, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
Looks like everybody is busy selling ETH instead of replying to the question.
Maybe you're right. I'm following ETH chart these days and receive than Ethereum can decrease to $250 zone, but I can't imagine that it crash too fast like that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Just an ordinary day for ETH and whole crypto currency its a part of a ball game. We are given now a chance to buy ETH at lower price to hold. It will probably will make a move in the coming week just have more patience....
Activity: 5
September 05, 2018, 07:50:10 AM
Dunno what happens with ETH. I suggest it is something with ICO-projects
Activity: 6
September 05, 2018, 07:46:56 AM
Looks like everybody is busy selling ETH instead of replying to the question. As far as I went through major predictions and upcoming events, I found no sign indicating such a brutal drop. Ethereum has kinda large market cap to be manipulated by some pump&dump activities. Looks like Bitcoin starts to follow, so maybe some more general reason affecting all the crypto market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
September 05, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

No reason. The ETH is literally passing through bad patch and most of the people are dumping it so that they can earn more bitcoins by exchanging it with ETH. It is but obvious that why people are getting into BTC because they are seeing the market is growing all the time. If thats the case then surely they will have more of it and dump ETH and reducing the value of it in the process. Also do not forget that BTC prices are going upwards day by day and looking at which people are also dumping rest of the altcoins too and thus its not just ETH but rest of the coins too. Who knows, most of the miners who held ETH for very long period in hope that it will gain profits are now selling it to achieve that goal through BTC.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:46:15 AM
Bitcoin dump. Every cryptocurrency in any world has dumped because of the rich guy selling their bitcoin off to the exchange, not a manner.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:39:43 AM
Maybe everything is as usual - manipulation in the market, because lately all such coins have fallen down on such an excuse!
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 05, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: