Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum lowest price - page 9. (Read 24730 times)

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
December 17, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
Don't know really, but it's a good chance to buy now, we can't predict things anyway but since the drop is really bad there might be a chance that it will be over very soon, just think of the fact that you buy a coin less than $100 now that is worth $1K last year, it's a great opportunity now, just don't leave your coin unattended because the volatility of ETH is fast

Yeah, I agree with your opinion. I think now is the right time to buy ETH. Even if ETH reaches $ 50 then I will buy ETH with all my money that I have.

I am also very optimistic about the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that even the current price for ethereum is too low. Therefore, I also buy ethereum as much as possible and have no regrets.Cryptocurrency is the future!And this is an obvious fact.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 17, 2018, 03:49:42 PM
This happens just like in ethereum and other altcoins like Bitcoin. This year there is the lowest price for ethereum. Indeed this is very surprising for everyone. Very bad this year for cryptocurrencies. With a very low price decline to ethereum. We cannot do anything except just wait for everything to rise.

Why cannot we? We can buy or sell, which influence the market in some way. We can discuss the situation on the forum, which also may influence the future of both the market and Ethereum!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 11:21:41 AM
It is because of the continuous price reduction of bitcoin, that cause panic sell for the investors holding their ethereum coin. And also some investors are making tether defense and they use ethereum to change to it. 
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 01:27:09 PM
This happens just like in ethereum and other altcoins like Bitcoin. This year there is the lowest price for ethereum. Indeed this is very surprising for everyone. Very bad this year for cryptocurrencies. With a very low price decline to ethereum. We cannot do anything except just wait for everything to rise.
precisely at the price of Ethereum which is very low then this is a very good time to multiply your assets if you still believe if Ethereum is able to rise again. this is a rare moment because Ethereum is difficult to get down to this low condition if the conditions aren't too bad. but if you don't have the capital to buy Ethereum then waiting is indeed your only choice.
Activity: 462
December 16, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
I don't know what you're surprised at or what you don't understand. Last year, the crypto currency was inflated to huge heights and it was only a matter of time when it would deflate to the mark from which it all began.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
December 16, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
We can see price lower simply if BTC will go down again. Many people think it's impossible by different reasons. But the main reason is manipulation. That's why we can go to $1.5-2k. And in this case ETH will go down also. I'd like to buy more eth by $30. As gift before Christmas

In such sad period, it's hard to set one's order price for ether, maybe I'll buy some at $25.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
What's the probkem with eth. Since last week the price continue to down under 200. Will eth under 100  or the end of eth. Seem the gas price will matter in the near future together with inflation
If you see the price of Ethereum right now you can see that the price become below $100 and I guess that it might dropped at $50 or below. Until now I can't see the any sign that the price of ethereum will go to the moon again.
Activity: 217
December 16, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
The crypto market is in the worst stage I've ever seen. All pennies fell sharply. ETH has fallen to the top 3 CMC and XRP is the coin many investors are most concerned about today. ETH will probably fade in the future without a developer's specific solution.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 16, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
We can see price lower simply if BTC will go down again. Many people think it's impossible by different reasons. But the main reason is manipulation. That's why we can go to $1.5-2k. And in this case ETH will go down also. I'd like to buy more eth by $30. As gift before Christmas
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
Don't know really, but it's a good chance to buy now, we can't predict things anyway but since the drop is really bad there might be a chance that it will be over very soon, just think of the fact that you buy a coin less than $100 now that is worth $1K last year, it's a great opportunity now, just don't leave your coin unattended because the volatility of ETH is fast

Yeah, I agree with your opinion. I think now is the right time to buy ETH. Even if ETH reaches $ 50 then I will buy ETH with all my money that I have.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
December 16, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
yes, ethereum at its lowest price now, in fact, I was not expecting that ethereum will go below $100 now it is $86 I hope so it will go up.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 16, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
I am not surprised because I know crypto is volatile, where prices can change significantly over time. not only ethereum has experienced a significant decline, but also other altcoins. even though bitcoin also experiences the same thing. so indeed this year is not the year of crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 16, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 16, 2018, 11:21:22 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 16, 2018, 11:03:54 AM
I know what you are trying to sell but ethereum's lowest price was probably ico price which was around 0.30$ if i remember correctly.

Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
Almost crypto are dropping and we cannot predicted the ethereum lowest price. The price are unpredictable in every coins in the market. The more you believe and holding in this coin eth could recover in time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
December 16, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
Some people say that Ethereum will go to $50, some say that the bottom already reached. I can say that the trend is bearish and more chances that price will drop more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
December 16, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
You must understand that the price of Ethereum cannot rise against the market. This does not mean that no one needs ETH and is not interesting, on the contrary, the number of network users is growing, 48 million unique wallets have already been registered. The project postponed the update several times, but this is only to eliminate all bugs and errors. So don't pay attention to the price, it will recover when the market starts its bullish run.
an increase in ethereum users will also increase ethereum prices, but in fact ethereum prices continue to fall, even though the market is declining but if there are many users of ethereum or fans then ethereum prices should not experience a very drastic decline
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
Bitcoin is now also falling in price so this has a negative impact on Ethereum. Ethereum prices always follow the growth of Bitcoin and this has been proven. So to increase prices Ethereum must also follow the growth of Bitcoin. I am sure if the price of Ethereum is only temporary.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
I think that falling prices is good, but certainly not for all. Let's calm down and look at the situation from the positive side ! You can now buy Ethereum for $ 85 in turn, a year ago it costs $ 1400 is Not this a great area to buy ?) I do not encourage buying I just share my opinion guys )
Pages:
Jump to: