Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum lowest price - page 8. (Read 24730 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 09:40:51 PM
at this time the ETH price really fell, 3 days ago it was only $ 89, but today it rose again to $ 93.
I hope ETH can rise a little more.
I think the reason for the fall of the altcoin is none other than because the BTC is also down, BTC is very influencing the market.
of course, until now indeed the price of bitcoin still greatly affects the movement of the rise and fall of all altcoins.

i really hope that by the end of this year there will be a very good change in the direction of the market, i think the market has been too weak for a long time. hopefully next year the market will be good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 09:35:41 PM
Yes, ethereum falls down its price, so as bitcoin and altcoins in the market. But as we can see right now, it currently increase in a small percentage, i think that this increase indicates for ethereum has a comeback in the future market's price.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
December 18, 2018, 09:28:41 PM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
I don't know what the main cause is, but indeed the fact that we can accept it like that, how can it be difficult, the decline in eth prices is also very sharp compared to last year which I felt was last year that made people able to get profit because of eth but , now maybe not.
Activity: 322
December 18, 2018, 08:43:50 PM
It is still supricing to me how things are going in the cryptocurrency world especially the ethereum, price is very low now, and with my little time in the cryptocurrency world this happen to be the lowest rates of the ethereum. So I wouldn't say I know what is behind it. Am also here to learn and know what may be behind this fall.
At present, ethereum prices are down about $ 80 down nearly 10 compared to 12 months ago, however we believe we will soon get a profit and the ethereum will quickly rise again for us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 18, 2018, 07:51:09 PM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
Ethereum is not the only coin affected, every coin in the market is one way or the other affected. So, the reason will surely be channelled towards some sorts of news.
Has it gas always been, media has huge impact and effect on cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
It is still supricing to me how things are going in the cryptocurrency world especially the ethereum, price is very low now, and with my little time in the cryptocurrency world this happen to be the lowest rates of the ethereum. So I wouldn't say I know what is behind it. Am also here to learn and know what may be behind this fall.
Activity: 462
December 18, 2018, 02:52:46 PM
There are some strong trends behind it. The major trend is whole market declines, and moving by the law of the previous bear/bull cycle. And the supporting of the bear market is the huge amount of ICOs projects which are selling their ETH and dumping the price
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
December 18, 2018, 02:48:40 PM
at this time the ETH price really fell, 3 days ago it was only $ 89, but today it rose again to $ 93.
I hope ETH can rise a little more.
I think the reason for the fall of the altcoin is none other than because the BTC is also down, BTC is very influencing the market.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
December 18, 2018, 02:40:44 PM
With Ethereum all is well, the project is developing, the developers have outlined a block on which the implementation of Constantinople will take place. Let's not jump to conclusions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 18, 2018, 01:56:17 PM
Perhaps the most important is the number of hackers who stole Ethereum from several exchanges and immediately sold it because it was as if investors were worried to invest in crypto currency because without any security guarantees, other factors might be because the statement from Vitalik Buterin announced the resignation of core team Ethereum

It is difficult to say which price can be the lowest one for Ethereum. I guess the altcoin can continue falling in December. After the winter holidays, when the New Year and Xmas fuss is over, it will start growing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 18, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

Behind this are the network problems that the team can not solve. As soon as they solve these problems, the price will go up again.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
December 18, 2018, 05:40:06 AM
I think this is common in the crypto world, even though the price falls at the lowest price. because basically the market cannot be controlled by anyone, other than that the current rises and prices fall depending on market demand. the important point for me is where prices fall to the lowest price, it could be when the market rises again the possibility of the price of coins can skyrocket. This crypto is very unique but of high value.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 05:31:57 AM
the lowest price of ethereum in 2018 occurred a few weeks ago. ethereum prices have fallen and prices have become very cheap, many traders should be able to take advantage of cheap ethereum prices to buy.
Activity: 368
December 18, 2018, 05:28:57 AM
The price falls down due to the fact that they deceive update their network. Many projects leave the ETH network and launch their blockchain due to network congestion. The ETH team is waiting for the turn of the wound, for the release of obneni. Waiting for good conditions. After that the price will go up again.
Activity: 421
December 18, 2018, 05:21:21 AM
The minimum price of Ethereum should be between $50 and $70, no less than this value. If it is less than $50, Ethereum will return $10, but this time it won't happen easily. Now I doubt the future of Ethereum. I am not willing to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 05:16:28 AM
Your observation was right on Ether price going down last year but not to the level it has fallen to this year. Ether really has a lot of challenges in EOS, NTY and XRP and its smart contract is the most attacked as there are new blockchains that are doing 500TPS compare to ether's 7 TPS. But Ether will be undergoing hard fork early next year which will really impact on the fortune of ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 18, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
Previously the price was also low, so this is a normal situation and indeed the recovery process of Tehran is very slow. they are more waiting for the market to increase, such as increasing bitcoin and then they will go up too.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 17, 2018, 05:09:35 PM
Many believe that we are now at the lowest price of Ethereum. The current state may remain unchanged for the next week or two. Further, two options are possible, this is an increase in price by the new year, by about 20% -50% or a fall due to the next panic sale.
Activity: 262
December 17, 2018, 05:02:45 PM
I think that by the end of this year the price of Ethereum will not fall below $ 80. Now in general, ETH has begun to grow in price. What do you think the recovery began?
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 04:48:47 PM
Now the market is falling because of the bearish bitcoin market , and actually few people invest in ico , and therefore all Ethereum holders sell
Pages:
Jump to: