Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum lowest price - page 4. (Read 24730 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
December 25, 2018, 04:45:45 PM
all crypto prices are now at their lowest, not only ethereum has decreased at the end of this year. But I believe that at the beginning of the year, the price of krypto will increase again
I see many people speculating that at the beginning of the year the crypto value will increase again, but they simply cannot provide a compelling reason why this can happen, I just want to find a strong reason that will make me believe but until now I still can't find it
so what are your reasons for believing that at the beginning of the year the market will increase again?
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 25, 2018, 04:36:35 PM
This year, due to the bear market, in addition to the fall of Bitcoin, ethereum strongly depends on which, it was also a bad time for the project, which greatly influenced the coin. I am sure that she will show good growth
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 25, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
It got worst this time around, there were many things at play which led to the dump that never ended. Manipulations were high and many lost fate thereby leaving their positions at a very big loss.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 04:20:33 PM
it seems like this is a cycle where when there is one coin that experiences a drastic decline like Bitcoin, other coins will follow it and I believe Ethereum will return to its peak because now the price of Ethereum has slowly risen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 04:05:54 PM
I guess 80 dollar was lowest price for ethereum and I wonder will we see it again at this price but if it happen I expect 70 dollar for eth at least, otherwise I don't think invest to it now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
December 25, 2018, 04:05:07 PM
Now, indeed, ethereum is at a low price, but before, it has also been like this and bounced back, I believe ethereum will recover and return to its normal price, but we must be patient to wait for the recovery of ethereum again.
Activity: 518
December 25, 2018, 03:57:35 PM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

Nobody knows the exact bottom of ethereum and that is true for all of financial markets. For me the price of ethereum nowadays can sit there for a while doing sideways. When a very good news about blockchain has unleash then we can be able to see price action finally making uptrend move in my own opinion.

I'm sure the Ethereum will recover within the time. The majority of Ethereum users remained confident in the brilliant future of this cryptocurrency. And it always seemed to me that Ethereum is the main alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 602
December 25, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
I think the price of Ethereum at the moment is the lowest, just like the price of Bitcoin. And sure enough the current price of Ethereum has risen quite well during this week, so for now the market has returned green, hopefully Ethereum will continue to crawl up again to $ 500.
I like your opinion and I also think that in general it can work very well if you and I still try to invest our money right now, although of course there is always the likelihood of a trap forming, so I think that things may not be so simple.
Recently, there were again forecasts, among which were mentioned the increase in prices for cryptocurrencies at the end of 2018. It is said that as early as January 2019 we will see the ether about 250 dollars. But it won't take long to rejoice, because until the end of 2019 you can see another fall. That is what another analyst forecast says.
Maybe anything. In 2018, I saw a very large number of similar forecasts, which today are still very different from reality, so I certainly take into account, but I do not believe such forecasts by 100%. Therefore, today there are a lot of these forecasts, we try to take it all the same not seriously.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 25, 2018, 12:34:13 AM
actually it is the cause of the fall in the price of Bitcoin and not only Ethereum who experience like this fate but other coins also experienced the same thing with Ethereum. yes this is a bad year for all the coins on the market because all the coins fell with very tragically, and this is an unexpected decline. now, Ethereum has started to rise again and we will soon see a bright future from Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
December 25, 2018, 12:14:47 AM

Nobody knows the exact bottom of ethereum and that is true for all of financial markets. For me the price of ethereum nowadays can sit there for a while doing sideways. When a very good news about blockchain has unleash then we can be able to see price action finally making uptrend move in my own opinion.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 24, 2018, 11:12:35 PM
Yes, now the ethereum condition is indeed at its lowest point, but now there is an increase and I am sure slowly ethereum will recover, hopefully early next year for ethereum and all coins the value will rise again to reach its normal price
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 09:50:27 PM
I think the price of Ethereum at the moment is the lowest, just like the price of Bitcoin. And sure enough the current price of Ethereum has risen quite well during this week, so for now the market has returned green, hopefully Ethereum will continue to crawl up again to $ 500.
Hey Dude!
Look at the update price if now Ethereum has gone up in price!
As far as I know the lowest price is around 80 USD for Ethereum and Ethereum has gone up again to the price of 147 USD.
it proves that Ethereum is still very feasible for us to hold. Honestly I doubt the quality of Ethereum after a very deep decline at that time which made Ethereum become the 3rd position on the market. but it turned out that I was wrong if I did not believe in Etherem. so I'm sure if Ethereum will return to the price of $ 500.
Awesome!
It seems like I got a punch from Kana and left by a different boxing glove. LOL
If the price of Ethereum goes up to 500 USD, maybe I will dance on the beach just wearing a drawstring and shouting "Hey Sea, look Ethereum goes up again to 500 USD." Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 02:18:52 PM
I thought ETH never fall below $ 200. It was a shock for me that Ether went down even below $ 100. But now the situation is improving.
Activity: 126
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 24, 2018, 01:51:05 PM
I came into involvement with cryptocurrency this year so I had really not with alot of ethereum drops but I must say my lowest ethereum price was this period when it drops to  below 85$
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 24, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
Ethereum dropped to 80 dollar two weeks ago and it was bottom for ethereum, after this level it rised fastly and it saw 150 dollar today, I guess we won't see 80-85 dollar for ethereum again.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 24, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
In my opinion. the decline in ETH prices like now could be someone who wants to play with the price. we all know that the price of the crypto currency is volatile. I think the prices of people who are playing with the prices behind the decline in ETH prices are very significant on the Cipto market.
indeed there are many possibilities that make the crypto price decrease in the market, and one of them as you said before. although it requires very large funds to play the price, it is still possible
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 12:36:42 PM
Let me laugh a bit as I can see your rank and that shows you have been in this game for awhile and should know what market can be like and why we are in this state which we all know to be called bear market and nothing cause it but reaction from market as you and I used TA or chart which signify a downtrend and we all pull out which create panic and the more we panic the more the dip and same thing apply to bull market too which people fomo and increase the price of the coin.
Activity: 280
December 24, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
One of the mistakes we make most, unfortunately, is that we cannot turn crisis moments into opportunities. Eth's 80 dollars to fall to the times we had to invest 2 times now we had. We need to evaluate them.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 24, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
As we see the lowest price Ethereum is in the range of $ 83, but in just a few days the price of $ 150 is a high increase and hopefully this continues.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 24, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
I think that the previous lowest price (around 80 in genereal) will be the minimum this year and maybe the minimum for the near future. I`m waiting for grear bullrun!
Pages:
Jump to: