Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum lowest price - page 7. (Read 24730 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 03:30:44 PM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

Behind this is a general market decline. Well, it seems to me that it would be appropriate to talk about the prospects of this coin. And I think they are very good. Ethereum is one of the first projects to include new investments. This is the only blockchain with a huge ecosystem that has proven its working capacity. There is no doubt that in the next bulls run the price will recover very quickly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 03:07:12 PM
why are you all so panicking Has ethereum become worse due to this fall? Of course not, so why panic? he will recover anyway
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 20, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
at this time the ETH price really fell, 3 days ago it was only $ 89, but today it rose again to $ 93.
I hope ETH can rise a little more.
I think the reason for the fall of the altcoin is none other than because the BTC is also down, BTC is very influencing the market.

Ethereum will definitely recover in price. This happened at the same time when the price of Bitcoin will start its next hike to new heights, until that time we could well expect even lower prices than the last.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
indeed at the moment it sounds shocking because not only is Ethereum the lowest price, but all markets at the moment are experiencing a very drastic decline, but we still believe there will be better changes for next year.
Activity: 280
December 20, 2018, 12:00:43 PM
We cannot expect to fall eth when the market has already fallen. Eth is really a very strong project. Make sure you will be the first coin to rise with the recovery of the market.
Activity: 378
December 20, 2018, 11:56:45 AM
ICO uses ETH to operate, and once the ICO dies the ICO will be severely affected. As a result, ETH has gone down to its lowest level in 2018 at 80$. I am not sure that the market has recovered because it is too early to come to a conclusion.
Yes, Conjectures are based only on the results of a temporary period. However, ETH slipped above the resistance at 150. And I think the ~ 80 is the lowest price of ETH this year. And the highest rate is in April 2018 with ~ $ 820. The blue candle has come back strongly. Be patient and optimistic with many ICO projects at the end of this year and 2019.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
The reasons behind it that Ethereum is facing very big problems at the moment. After ICOs have fixed their profit and sold a lot of Ethereum, there were no major updates to push the price. Luckily a great fork is coming soon.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 20, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
ICO uses ETH to operate, and once the ICO dies the ICO will be severely affected. As a result, ETH has gone down to its lowest level in 2018 at 80$. I am not sure that the market has recovered because it is too early to come to a conclusion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
Be optimistic and do more planning to be prepared of every possible things to happen with regards to ethereum future price. I am really convinced that eth will not be dead more years from now because the market ICOs used the platform of eth as an ERC 20 tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 19, 2018, 03:35:40 AM
It's very simple, all altcoins fall after Bitcoin and Ethereum is no exception. As most of ICO projects conducted on the platform Ethereum, the fees of funds are carried out in the ETH tokens. After completion of ICO projects need money for further development and are forced to sell ETH in large quantities, this also pushes the price down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 03:29:49 AM
prices fell in this period was indeed quite low compared to the previous time. and even as this also surely makes the holder from ethereum feel to lose confidence in coins that they hold. but slowly the ethereum ride and I think when hardfork ethereum arrives it will arrive at the height of the rise in the price of the ethereum.
Activity: 415
December 19, 2018, 03:22:13 AM
I think this year's Ethereum recession is different from last year's. This year's Ethereum is facing a major blockade, so the price of Ethereum will be difficult to recover in the future. The rise of Ethereum is very small in the future.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 01:10:28 AM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
I think the main cause why Eth and whole crypto market downfall are these following event:
1. Market correction following a massive boom in the late 2017 and early 2018.
2. BCH hard fork war amongst the two clan BCHABC and BCHSV
3. Bad press
4. Regulatory hurdles
December 19, 2018, 12:53:18 AM
Maybe this decrease in Ethereum is far more severe. But with this price decline, we can take a positive effect. With the decrease in the price of Ethereum, we can now invest with low coin prices. Because I'm sure if the market will recover.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 12:46:13 AM
I see this post is a few months old, the price is much lower today Smiley Just sayin, haha. If should've known we could've increased the Quantity of our ETH holdings by this day, by selling earlier and buying today!
the problem is the price of Ethereum is difficult to predict so we really don't know it will happen like this. if only we knew it then we could get profit if it was sold at that time. but who would have thought if a coin as strong as Ethereum could go down to a fairly low price like this. I'm sure if many people don't expect this and maybe the price of Ethereum can be lower than this, so what will you do?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
December 19, 2018, 12:21:01 AM
just calm down, bro. the beginning of the year is the best day for Ethereum users, where there will be an airdrop event from Ethereum which might be able to boost ETH prices even better
hardfork culture has happened a lot, but this hardfork from Ethereum is very different, with the presence of a mining system using the POS (Proof Of Stake) model believed Ethereum will be very consistent in keeping its price above 300 USD
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
December 19, 2018, 12:05:55 AM
I see this post is a few months old, the price is much lower today Smiley Just sayin, haha. If should've known we could've increased the Quantity of our ETH holdings by this day, by selling earlier and buying today!
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 18, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
Don't worry too much about this, ethereum is now down very drastically, but we should not get worse in a situation like this, still convinced that in the future everything will run normally again but still need time, a good and strong ethereum coin will be able to survive and return to its normal price
Activity: 198
December 18, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

there nothing to worry my friend. They going to increase, because when you look the statistic, as of now they increase over 10usd already for just 2days. So nothing to worry.
Activity: 420
December 18, 2018, 09:44:12 PM
At present, ethereum reaches its lowest price, but what is clear is that this situation will not last forever, as a strong coin and many enthusiasts of ethereum will certainly be able to slowly recover even if it takes time
Pages:
Jump to: