Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum lowest price - page 6. (Read 24730 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 03:47:56 AM
At present it is indeed the lowest point for ethereum and other coin-coins, but I think now there has been an increase and hopefully this increase will be a good start for other coins as well
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 03:30:03 AM
I think the price of Ethereum at the moment is the lowest, just like the price of Bitcoin. And sure enough the current price of Ethereum has risen quite well during this week, so for now the market has returned green, hopefully Ethereum will continue to crawl up again to $ 500.
Hey Dude!
Look at the update price if now Ethereum has gone up in price!
As far as I know the lowest price is around 80 USD for Ethereum and Ethereum has gone up again to the price of 147 USD.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
I think the price of Ethereum at the moment is the lowest, just like the price of Bitcoin. And sure enough the current price of Ethereum has risen quite well during this week, so for now the market has returned green, hopefully Ethereum will continue to crawl up again to $ 500.
Activity: 238
December 24, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
The price of Ethereum was naturally influenced by the overall market situation. But I think. which was further influenced by the huge amount of Ethereum that was sold by projects that got it on ICO. In a fairly short time, a lot of ethereum has been sold. But projects need funds for further work.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 02:39:45 AM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
Some analysts has said that Ethereum will go up again and when it does, it’s going to be big this time around. Ethereum always fall badly, if you check the history you can see what I’m telling you, anytime it falls its always like this… just like before the last bull when it was hacked and all that and a lot of people lost hope in it. This time around it might also be the same.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 23, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
Don't be too pessimistic, although Ethereum has become very cheap, but the ether has not collapsed, it still exists, it is still the king of ICO.
It could make people who want to start a project start-up using the platform Ethereum ICO demand will be reduced due to the ETH prices down. And it's possible to switch to another platform.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 23, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
I think there are many reasons for the decline in the price of Ethereum.
1. There are too many ICO frauds, causing investors to abandon the purchase of ETH for investment.
2. The fraudster sold a large amount of ETH in exchange for fiat money, resulting in a panic selling.
Their are other factors such as the manipulation of whales and other that help to dump Eth price. Ethereum will correct its price but it will take a long amount of time , hopefully when it bitcoins correct its price , Ethereum will correct its price too.
Activity: 644
December 23, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
Behind Ethereum is a very strong team of developers that people trust and understand that it will be able to bring the coin out of a difficult situation Ethereum is already working on the creation of new technologies that will improve the technology.
of course ethereum with a team and a large community that supports it will definitely go through this difficult situation. we can see it now ethereum has risen from the fall. the price may still be very cheap but it's likely that ethereum prices will improve soon.
Activity: 406
December 23, 2018, 06:51:01 AM
Don't be too pessimistic, although Ethereum has become very cheap, but the ether has not collapsed, it still exists, it is still the king of ICO.
Of course Ethereum is not dead, we do not know how it will behave at the next take-off of the crypto currency and especially at the increased demand for ICO projects.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 06:47:33 AM
Behind Ethereum is a very strong team of developers that people trust and understand that it will be able to bring the coin out of a difficult situation Ethereum is already working on the creation of new technologies that will improve the technology.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
I think there are many reasons for the decline in the price of Ethereum.
1. There are too many ICO frauds, causing investors to abandon the purchase of ETH for investment.
2. The fraudster sold a large amount of ETH in exchange for fiat money, resulting in a panic selling.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
Activity: 406
December 23, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
In any case, Ethereum remains one of the most reliable and stable coins on the modern crypto market; it has excellent potential for successful development in the future. Therefore, I believe that the current price is below $ 100 - a great opportunity for profitable investments and buying Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
December 20, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

People are considering ICO developers dumping their ETH after the token sales as one of the primary reasons but it's not only Eth people are dumping their coins because of lack of confidence in the market at this point of time, but it will going to bounce back just like what we are seeing now.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2018, 07:20:17 PM
I think that this year we have already passed the minimum price for Ethereum in the amount of $ 83. Further we will see only the growth of Ethereum. In January, the price is likely to fall again. But here I am definitely not sure)
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

Indeed the price of Ethereum has dropped very low and you should try to enter the market now. That Ethereum price increases and I'm sure if this is the beginning of the increase in the price of Ethreum. And don't let us not have stock of Ethereum.
Activity: 322
December 20, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
I hope that this coin will not become even cheaper. It seems to me that it has already reached the bottom and now growth will begin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
December 20, 2018, 07:06:09 PM
The whole cryptomarket was in declining trend this year  and ETH had the same behavior. Last year there was an ICO booming
which has led to ETH`s huge increase. This year the opposite happened, as the ICO projects were struggling and  they further
pushed the price of ETH down.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

I think behind the decline of ETH is the pressure of Bitcoin. Bitcoin began to rapidly lose value, which also negatively affected ETH, which continued to fall. All this led to the fact that the price for ETX dropped to $ 80.
Activity: 254
December 20, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
Be optimistic and do more planning to be prepared of every possible things to happen with regards to ethereum future price. I am really convinced that eth will not be dead more years from now because the market ICOs used the platform of eth as an ERC 20 tokens.
Many tokens are created on the Ethereum platform, even if the ICO die will remain STO or something else, the blockchain has become necessary and the ether gives its blockchain to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: