Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 3014 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 16, 2018, 08:39:06 PM
I personally choose ethereum because graphically the price of bitcoin has greatly increased considerably in 2017 and now in 2018 is the turn of ethereum
Activity: 137
January 16, 2018, 08:36:33 PM
In my opinion, EtH and Bitcoin are both good promising coin in crypto world, because BTC is perfect for trading the price is great and more profitable, ETH coin also shows great or serious progress and stability price in market and has a bright future.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 16, 2018, 07:36:26 PM
Based on the currency situation, Ethereum has the more potential for greater growth this year, first its price is cheaper and undervalued at just under and over  $1000 compared to bitcoin which is at $15000, the advantage of this is that investors always prefer undervalued coins as it may gain substancial growth. Another reason that ETH may be better at the moment is that this year we may see a rise of token ICO investment and we all know that ETH is the backbone for most tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
January 16, 2018, 07:20:27 PM
Currently, I see Ethereum more potential than Bitcoin pretty much on the cryptocurrency market. The reason I say this is that you can see now that most of the coffers on the market are having a network called Ethereum, so investing in Ethereum in the future is more potential than Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:19:03 PM
I will choose ethereum for now.

i think its time to invest Ethereum now .
It's good for long term.
I heard that there will be a hardfork for Ethereum too, so the price must be increase soon.
That's my opinion.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 16, 2018, 07:15:37 PM
If you want a longterm investment, choose Bitcoin, but if itsjust a short term Ethereum is a good choice, because of all the Alt coin, Eth has a good potential to climb its value on this 2018.
Activity: 184
January 15, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
so difficult to invest in bitcoin because the price is too expensive to start different from etherum that has the opportunity and the potential to invest with a stable price and have a better future than bitcoin
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
January 15, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
ETH have a great potential. But BTC is still the most used coin and if you want to buy from these two. ETH is a good option.
Yes, Bitcoin is the most used and popular coin in cryptocurrency world; while Ethereum is starting to rise. In addition, both Ethereum and Bitcoin are a great investment. Whatever you choose, it will be worthy.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
January 15, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
I'll choose ethereum over bitcoin for long term purposes because ethereum has a higher chance of surviving since most of the coins that are new in the market came from being a smart contract of the ethereum network so ethereum will be more popular and sooner than later, it will defeat bitcoin in terms of ranking and soon the community too.
Activity: 158
January 15, 2018, 10:14:52 AM
I think ethereum is more promising than btc in the near future. Hoping that the value of the tokens will increase and overcome btc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 10:11:59 AM
BTC is the top coin. It will always up there. But ETH is also a really good coin. It has a lot of room to grow even more. Both are good for long term investments. ETH also allows you to participate in a lot of ICO's.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 15, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
if you want hold for long term my suggestion is bitcoin, but if you want invest in ethereum or others altcoins better you doing daily traders, we always know bitcoin will growth up again and again in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 10:09:31 AM
Of course both are good for long term investments but they all depend on your capital, if you can not afford investing in bitcoin because of the high price the right choice is investing into Ethereum because it is the right choice.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:07:29 AM
which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?

I think it's better to ethereum if to invest because the price is more affordable if compared with bitcoin whose price is too expensive ..
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
January 15, 2018, 10:01:35 AM
And when. Everything depends on the market situation. Content, transactions on the etherium are cheaper.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 15, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

as of now i guess Bitcoin price is low compare to its highest price Cap.
i think its time to invest Bitcoin now .
you can try Ethereum but it is good for long term too.
they are both great coin. you can try both
Activity: 81
January 15, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
etc is the raising star, go with etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 09:31:00 AM
I prefer bitcoin, but ethereum is also good for now. I see the price of ethereum a few days going up. and now the bitcoin is down trend
that's right, it's time to buy Bitcoin and hold Ethereum because the two coins are moving. market fluctuations are very favourable for Bitcoin trading short terms
Activity: 289
January 15, 2018, 09:11:56 AM
I like to use ETH because every ETH transaction is confirmed very fast and does not have many problems. I think ETH should be considered as a means of payment at this moment as almost all stores want to be paid fast.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

bitcoin is number one digital currencies all over the world and the second is ethereum. it have a big difference in terms of price and value. the bitcoin was better in this way. but we know that the bitcoin is not stable unlike the ethereum,even though the ethereum have lower price or value the state of the ethereum was stable. if i choose about this two, i choose ethereum it is easy to invest unliek the bitcoin because it has expensive price.
Pages:
Jump to: