Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 3014 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 02:49:16 PM
Both bitcoin and ethereum are pretty good. If you are looking for long-term investment than Ethereum is good. Otherwise Bitcoin is better for short term profit because it's price is increasing.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 02:45:37 PM
I think It is ethereum. Bitcoin is a strong coin but Ethereum have good ıcos that support that and It's technology is higher than bitcoin. Ethereum's value may will rise fastly in a short period.
Activity: 17
January 30, 2018, 02:41:47 PM
Ethereum has a bright future. But I will choose both of them 30% of my portfolio goes BTC and 70% of it goes to ETH and I will participate on those upcoming ICOs under ETH network because a lots of them has a good project, good team and good community behind of it so they have a very big potential in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 30, 2018, 01:50:35 PM
If I was a new buyer I would definitely choose Ethereum over Bitcoin. Bitcoin raised a lot last year and finalised its huge increase, however this year will be Ethereum's. With new technology, smart contracts, proof of stake project and other public relations success I ecpect up to 0.25btc this year for Ethereum
Activity: 178
January 30, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
Btc vs Eth.
The two will win in different matter. Both are obtainable. Both are potential. Both are good coin in the making. And actually this two coin have a bright future sooner. Btc will act in other ways same with eth. My presumption this two will not leave each other. Either you invest in btc or eth you are in the right track.
Activity: 714
January 30, 2018, 12:53:24 PM
In my view, I would prefer Ethereum for investment or trading because of the enormous potential for the future. But Bitcoin is great for me But I prefer Ethereum over Bitcoin
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
January 30, 2018, 12:36:25 PM
For investing Bitcoin is best option for everytime but Ethereum is not bad coin to invest. You can create your portfolio like %60 BTC and %40 ETH or like this. For mining, ETH or ETC is best option for you.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
BTC AND ETH are both crytocurrency that  shows a great potential  this year. BTC is still the king of the cryptyocurrencies, and  it is continously rising despite its drop earlier this year. People's speculation to reach its new high is still viable. On the other hand Ethereum is a very good altcoin that has a very good potential to grow. But considering the movement of both cryptocurrency,  it seem that they complement each other, andwhen the bitcoin prices soar so does Eth, but lets reverse the situation, ifever the price of Eth drops, do you think BTC will follow, well, i dont think so
Activity: 19
January 30, 2018, 12:25:14 PM
which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?

Both assets are popular in the market, have global capitalization and are potentially interesting for investment.
In the next five years, I think the competition will stay on the same level, until there are really powerful technologies .. which will give the advantage to one of the parties.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 11:11:43 AM
ethereum is my mainstay coin forever and no one can beat it, therefore I choose ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
January 30, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
Ethereum. Or if you can afford to invest in both, then it's better. You can gain profit from both these coins but right now they are all down so you could buy and hodl for a while until it rises.
Activity: 189
January 30, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
I would take both. Bitcoin as an investment in a future Cryptocurrencies which the value will rise. Ethereum as an invest in a new technology plattform, with a huge potential for almost every database you can store on the internet. At the moment Ethereum ist just used for Tokens. Cryptokitties was the first step which showed us whats more possible with the ethereum plattform. So i dont see Ethereum as en Cryptocurrencies, its for me like investing in a company which offers a plattform for other projects.
Activity: 266
January 30, 2018, 05:42:38 AM
The king of crypto currencies is certainly bitcoin. eth comes after it. BTC has paid great attention with its rapid rise. I think the most reliable crypto currency is eth.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 30, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Why not both? It is always a good idea to keep some bitcoin. For one thing, it is convenient for trading to have some in reserve. Also if you hold bitcoin this gives you an incentive to keep up with bitcoin news, which obviously can affect the whole market. It is also less volatile than most coins.
Ethereum is great as well, smart contracts are going to be very important in the future.

Both are likely to grow over the next few years, so keep both (plus other alts as you see fit).
Activity: 7
January 30, 2018, 05:41:46 AM
Ethereum. It is not just a cryptocurrency of new generation, is a platform upon which you can create alcony. And they have already created.
Activity: 602
January 30, 2018, 05:36:28 AM
In this sranevnii I would probably still used both coins, because the difference in them is certainly there, so all the same it is worth using both coins to make a profit. All the same, these coins are among the most significant on the planet today
Activity: 65
January 30, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
as far as i know that Ethereum is more potential than Bitcoin. it's the best coin, i believe this price will keep raising
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
January 30, 2018, 05:29:00 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

i will pick bitcoin even for me ethereum have some good potential i will still hold bitcoin if i can only pick one
Activity: 434
January 30, 2018, 05:23:24 AM
I am gonna go with Ethereum even though it has a lower value than bitcoin. Because it is easier to invest in Ethereum because its price is lower.
I also go with ethereum because the price that lower than bitcoin, that's makes it easier for us to invest, besides that there are many latest innovations, lots of coins that join the contract with ETH, like ICO which mostly based on ETH tokens. I think ethereum will have the best long-term potential compared to other digital currencies, due to flexibility and they have a smart contracts

Activity: 308
January 30, 2018, 05:03:49 AM
If it is about investing, if you can't invest with bitcoin because of its price,you can invest with the ethereum although both of them are already stable in crypto market and also already proven their name in the cryptocurrency world, it is still depending on which of them you will invest with. But if you are talking about mining much better to mine with bitcoin than ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: