Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 3014 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 18, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
Both of the currencies that is Bitcoin and Ethereum are well established currency. Both of them work in different ways, so you can not compare one currency with another. They both seems to be a very promising currency so you can invest without hesitating and giving a second thought.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 18, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?
bitcoin truely dying right now. the value is not even could be say recover its dire. ETHEREUM is better from bitcoin. they are real project ( the best iCO and the best on going project) for sure investing is a good thing but im afraid investing in unknown coin is bad thing who knows bitconnect collaps. its true and so sad for cryptoworld. so i suggest you to invest on ethereum. they are solid and they has been pass the hard day. soon the value will be great than now
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 01:09:44 PM
Better than hold bitcoin, because if bitcoin value going up, price can hit 100% from before. This is a chance to got a lot of profit.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
for now both have enormous potential for us to invest in both because both are very down and very suitable for us to buy it!
Activity: 112
January 18, 2018, 12:58:59 PM
ETH for me, I feel that smart contracts have the potential to be very relevant and useful
Activity: 319
January 18, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
I will also go for ethereum investment because the value is not much higher and we can buy more not just like bitcoin, bitcoin price is so high and I can't also afford to buy even single one! maybe in ethereum, our investment become million when ethereum will pump just like bitcoin before!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

I think both Bitcoin and ethereum have tremendous amount of potential to grow so for better returns, you should invest in both of them without any doubt. Bitcoin is the master of all crypto and is the most popular crypto without any doubt. Ethereum on the other hand is the master of all smart contracts and has one of the strongest development teams. Within 2-3 years, you can expect Bitcoin to be around 100k and ethereum to be around 20k$ for sure.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
I think ETH is good for future investment.
and there are predictions saying that ETH will replace the BTC in the future.
but for this week the price of ETH and BTC is not good
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
January 18, 2018, 12:50:30 PM
I'll choose both, no need to take too much reasons. Choosing 1. and 2. coins in the coinmarketcap gives you an idea that you didn't invested to a shitcoin.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
For now I choose ethereum, because of its price value. The value of bitcoin now is decreasing rapidly unlike last december bitcoin price was amazing but I'll change to ethereum. Ethereum now has future but its still not enough.
Activity: 68
January 18, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
I known that the bitcoin and etherum are coin  in the crypto world both. But in the  long torm investment bitcoin is  very good  coin.
Also etherum is  a good  investment in long torn
Torm. Bitcoin prices is more increase day by day grow up.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 12:48:59 PM
it is good to invest in both because both coins are the major part of cryptocurrency .In future, both coins have huge future and a revolutionary turning point. these days you can see  a dip in bitcoin and the total market went red ethereum also dipped so its best to invest in both
Activity: 238
January 18, 2018, 12:45:23 PM
for now, I choose ethereum. because I see many altcoins and tokens that use platform ethereum. so I think for the future that the value of ethereum in a few years will be very high
Activity: 182
January 18, 2018, 12:36:29 PM
In a balance weights choose both. Incase one coin is in high price in the future it will make you rich. Better choose both just incase.

What if you didn't have enough money and had to choose one?  Grin
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 18, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
In a balance weights choose both. Incase one coin is in high price in the future it will make you rich. Better choose both just incase.
Activity: 350
January 18, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

if I have a lot of money, I will invest both, eth value to match with bitcoin is very difficult, but if seen from eth progress is much better than bitcoin, of course this will be profitable in the field of investment
Activity: 66
January 18, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
If you ask me, I prefer to have bitcoin than ethereum right now.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

For now, it is obvious that Ethereum is in much better condition than Bitcoin. It grows at times even despite the fall of the majority of altcoins. Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency. I hold a lot of this coins.
Activity: 364
January 16, 2018, 11:11:02 PM
Both Bitcoin and ethereum have made their own value in the market. In the future, ethereum will increase the more expensive value in the market, in the future both will maintain their ownership over other crypto currency. Someone in future investing in ethereum and bitcoin. The price of ethereum is still lower than that of bitcoin, therefore there is a trend of investor in ethereum. In the coming years, Etherium will keep its identity as bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2018, 10:16:45 PM
I personally choose ethereum because graphically the price of bitcoin has greatly increased considerably in 2017 and now in 2018 is the turn of ethereum
There should be another group of people that is willing to invest in Bitcoin only. Altcoin trading is damaging the price of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: