Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 22. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 02, 2018, 07:58:28 AM
Ethereum and Ripple are all good, I support both .For me , I use ETH  for long term investment and  choose XRP for the short term .  It depends on you  .

Both cryptocurrencies are really good and they're the top two alternate coins in terms of market cap and they vie hard for each other. If i have to choose, well, i will choose both of them and have a strong hold of it for long.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 07:57:33 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I think ETH still has a lot of potential and benefits for you. I have been a fan of ETH for a long time and I believe that it is still in second place. XRP is cooperated with many banks and invested with them, so it only means a lot of money. and not have a good technology like ETH.
Activity: 94
October 02, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
It is possible to buy both coins. I buy Ethereum and Ripple. These coins at me a half from a cryptocurrency portfolio. It is reliable investment
Activity: 532
October 02, 2018, 07:54:43 AM
I do not have any logical arguments in defense of my opinion, but I believe that in this situation it is less risky to buy ethereum. In my opinion ripple is too risky investment.
Activity: 308
October 02, 2018, 07:48:20 AM
Ethereum and Ripple are all good, I support both .For me , I use ETH  for long term investment and  choose XRP for the short term .  It depends on you  .
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 02, 2018, 06:41:28 AM
Based on coinmarketcap Xrp or ripple coin is now rising up its price very will,in the past weeks.But for me I don't loss my attention in ethereum so far it will rise its price too in this year so im definitely waiting for it.
there are so many who prefer Ethereum, Ethereum is very famous that many already know the advantages so many are interested, he has great potential even though the current price is very low but I believe in the strength of Ethereum which is able to survive and rise again in the future.
I am very sure and continue support for the development of the Ethereum. It became the flagship coin Ethereum me because these coins are able to have high prices and increased with many enthusiasts who continue to support the advancement of coins that yield more profits in the future.
cr7
Activity: 364
October 02, 2018, 06:21:36 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

If we compare the two charts, we can see how RIPPLE grows faster than Ethereum. It can be concluded that if RIPPLE grows, then we can expect the growth of Ethereum!
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
October 02, 2018, 06:13:30 AM
Everyone chooses his own way, and where to bring his investments. I personally do have part of an XRP, but I do not take my eyes off this coin. I do not advise trusting any of the coins. Both are equally dangerous.
Activity: 168
October 02, 2018, 05:59:04 AM
Ethereum is a better cryptocurrency I guess to invest in right now and very cheap now.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
Based on coinmarketcap Xrp or ripple coin is now rising up its price very will,in the past weeks.But for me I don't loss my attention in ethereum so far it will rise its price too in this year so im definitely waiting for it.
there are so many who prefer Ethereum, Ethereum is very famous that many already know the advantages so many are interested, he has great potential even though the current price is very low but I believe in the strength of Ethereum which is able to survive and rise again in the future.
Activity: 926
October 02, 2018, 05:55:30 AM
of course I would choose to have ethereum because in my opinion ethereum has a very good platform and in my opinion ethereum is almost the same coin as bitcoin that can create several new tokens with the ethereum smart contract so I suggest you can buy ethereum as much as you can.
Activity: 504
October 02, 2018, 05:33:51 AM
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
October 02, 2018, 05:26:02 AM
I still trust both of them and still use both of them in investment so that when the market recovers, the benefits of both will give a lot of results  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
in my opinion both are good for investing, which in my opinion will be profitable in the future if long-term investment. if you have enough capital you better buy both and invest both, try to branch out if both will benefit you can definitely get more money correctly.
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 02, 2018, 05:06:10 AM
It is better to choose Ethereum. A good coin but it is worse than Ripple than ethereum. it is necessary to choose only the best tokens in the investment portfolio.
Activity: 308
October 02, 2018, 05:04:20 AM
The real competitor of XRP is Stellar Lumen which is decentralize and transparent and cheap than XRP, they have got the big fish of the market which is IBM.
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 02, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
I am sure that if many people will choose ethereum as the best choice than Ripple, now Ripple does not have a good development and ethereum already has potential. so I think ethereum will still be the top choice
I agree with your opinion, for the future I think ethereum has better potential compared to ripple, for now even though the condition of eth prices is down, I still believe that at the end of 2018 the condition of eth prices will improve again
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
October 02, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
Come on my dear, make the reasoned choice and invest in both, you should never put all of your eggs into 1 basket when you are investing, spread the risk around it is the sensible thing to do.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 04:11:35 AM
If we choose between these two projects, then of course Ethereum. At least there's technology and an idea. I think it's smarter money.
Activity: 518
October 02, 2018, 03:56:18 AM
Recently, the Riple coin really surprised me! But still, I think that the ethereum is much stronger and more promising for investments. Now is not the best time for altcoins, but next year I am sure that everything will be fine.

I am also the fan of Ethereum. However, Ripple surprised me A LOT. Now, it is on the third place (the market capitalization), and it seems to me that the popularity of XRP is growing extremely fast.
Pages:
Jump to: