Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 23. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 01, 2018, 01:43:37 PM
Only RIPPLE!

RIPPLE has a great chance to grow in price and become a legal cryptocurrency. The banking sector is very loyal to RIPPLE and this can give a chance for lobbying in the governments of countries
Same feelings for me. Ripple is getting stable day by day.i am also believe it will be most trusted ,stabled legal cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 01, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
Of course Ethereum! I don't believe in Ripple because it is a centralised company, and their token XRP is used only by huge banks. I believe in Ether because it is a good crypto!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 01, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
I am sure that if many people will choose ethereum as the best choice than Ripple, now Ripple does not have a good development and ethereum already has potential. so I think ethereum will still be the top choice
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
The ETH project, today probably one of the largest projects and ETH, unlike Ripple, is a cryptocurrency and has its own blockchain, but as for the Ripple project, I don’t think so at all. because Ripple is not a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 12:44:00 PM
I do not trust the ripple. Therefore, I support the Ethereum. I believe that you need to choose more reliable and stable coins for investment. And the ripple reminds me of a bubble.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
Eth definitely as it is much more widely accepted and used alot more as a platform than ripple. Ripple is in its initial stage and has to prove alot before coming to par with Eth.
Activity: 296
October 01, 2018, 07:04:17 AM
ETH of course. Ripple is not reliable enough wile ETH is really valuable and has a constant position on the cryptomarket like the most reliable altcoin.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 12:53:39 PM
I think that ether is a good coin which isn't worse than ripple, you can buy both of them because they are worth investing in. You should buy any of them because all other coins are less popular and powerful
both of these coins do have high potential and are very popular because they are in the top 3 in marketcurrency. if I choose to stay ethereum which is already more popular and the price is relatively higher, even though it's currently less stable but I'm sure at the end of this year it will rise high.
Activity: 294
September 30, 2018, 12:50:39 PM
Both are very potential and can fly far in the future. I would choose ETH instead of Ripple because Ethereum is a very popular coin, which is used as the foundation of almost all the ICOs that come in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
September 30, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
Honestly, I still prefer Ethereum rather than Ripple.
So far, the Ethereum performance still good. I just waiting for their new update about Ethereum's POS system.
Activity: 412
September 30, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
As i observed recently though, ripples are very good and cause spikes. But i would choose ETH for long and longer purposes because the ripple I feel is just a matter of time but ETH is different, it plays an important role in crypto and the campaign. I believe ETH will accelerate and will create surprises coming.
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
I have always supported the Ethereum and continue to do so. Because I do not trust the ripple. I'm sure that the Ethereum will grow to the new year and will be about $ 600.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 12:37:23 PM
Ethereum is stronger than ripple, but both are good altcoins to hold in the long run, and can provide decent results. And I think having both of them is wiser.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
September 30, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
for the long term, in my opinion, Ripple will be able to compete with Ethereum on the market. but for now Ethereum is still the best. and if you want to invest, there's no harm in buying these two coins because they have the same potential. but if you have to choose, I choose a safer coin, Ethereum
That's right, in this time Ethereum better than Ripple, but I dont think in the future the Ripple will be able
to compete with Ethereum. Ethereum already has a team and a very good community rather than Ripple.
Activity: 686
September 30, 2018, 12:26:43 PM
for the long term, in my opinion, Ripple will be able to compete with Ethereum on the market. but for now Ethereum is still the best. and if you want to invest, there's no harm in buying these two coins because they have the same potential. but if you have to choose, I choose a safer coin, Ethereum
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
September 30, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

What the ripple did right now is certainly impressive, but I think it's temporary. Therefore, it is not necessary to be guided only by such indicators, but to think that the Ethereum is much more stable and capable of becoming even better and more efficient with bulls and additional development.
Yes this is really impressive cause XRP beat  ETH again and now 2th place on CMC. Again! I thought that was just accident but now I think XRP really tried to be 2th coin on market and if we won't see some news or something from Ether team, XRP will be second coin for a long time. 
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 11:27:16 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

What the ripple did right now is certainly impressive, but I think it's temporary. Therefore, it is not necessary to be guided only by such indicators, but to think that the Ethereum is much more stable and capable of becoming even better and more efficient with bulls and additional development.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 30, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
Ethereum gains a lot of support and popularity as it said to be decentralized blockchain comparing to BTC

while ripple is opposite and made an attempt on banks using using blockchains

However investing wise is that these two will not be ignored

I'm just getting more profits in xrp for trading than eth as of the moment
copper member
Activity: 70
September 30, 2018, 11:12:58 AM
I prefer ethereum over ripple, Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors use the ethereum blockchain as for their projects.
Activity: 196
September 30, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
I would like to invest in both ripple and ethereum but I prioritize ethereum to ripple. Since I came into the cryptocurency business, it is only ethereum investment I have done most.
Pages:
Jump to: