Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 19. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 03:00:11 PM
If I choose only one of them, then I’ll be more into ETH, and I see more potential in ETH than in Ripple.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 02:56:10 PM
Both coins are pretty good. I would have equally invested in one and the other. this way you reduce the risk of losing the money invested.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 02:51:47 PM
I do not like both of these assets, because they are manipulated by two certain individuals, literally a couple of words. This should not be the case in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
October 03, 2018, 12:58:17 PM
Ripple is inflationary coin. More than half of the supply is with the company which makes it a manipulative coin. It is good for short term hodl and trades. XRP has little utility as a token. Ripple blockchain is used excessively and not coin.

ETH on the other hand is fit for long term trades and hodl. It is a utility coin. It has potential to grow.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 03, 2018, 12:52:24 PM
I like ethereum. On the XRP coin, I already earned. I don’t like how many coins developers have. I do not want to buy XRP anymore. There are many excellent projects on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 03, 2018, 12:49:12 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I still believe in Eth not Ripple, now 60% my asset already become Eth. Ripple have so many news but I must say not giving significant impact, just gone like the wind. Eth has less news but many people use it, I can say more trust into it. Both will survive with their own way but Eth is better, believe me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
October 03, 2018, 12:44:53 PM
these are 2 giants and each is good in its own way; there is no need to choose only one of the two, when you can buy both. This is how to choose between the machine and the Refrigerator - 2 these things are needed and everyone performs their tasks and was created for certain purposes.
For a long term I will prefer to choose ethereum then ripple. its so obvious right. ethereum supply are limited and sure will still going up even it in max supply but for ripple. I dont thing ripple will going up with it billion of suppy. I always avoid coins that has too much supply.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 03, 2018, 12:39:55 PM
these are 2 giants and each is good in its own way; there is no need to choose only one of the two, when you can buy both. This is how to choose between the machine and the Refrigerator - 2 these things are needed and everyone performs their tasks and was created for certain purposes.
Activity: 490
October 03, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
To be honest, I don’t understand how to compare such projects, of course, recently the Ripple project has really begun to be very popular because people have probably begun to forget that the Ripple project is not a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 03, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
For me, a RIPPLE coin is something incomprehensible. I do not know why he is in such high places. I see a huge future for the ethereum coin, and this coin will grow in the future and gain popularity.
This is is a good question, because both ethereum and ripple can help our future to make really better and if i only have a small amount of savings or money i willl really go to buy ripple but if i have a huge money i will go to buy ethereum and only few ripple.
the choice becomes good, we can see our financial condition before making an investment. because both coins now show a good and significant development, so I think Ripple or Ethereum is still the best at this time.
Activity: 560
October 03, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
I am sure that Ether will win the race, since it is the foundation of most altcoins!
Activity: 1344
October 03, 2018, 10:56:21 AM
I hold two coins. Both are very promising and will certainly grow in price very much. It is a fact.
Activity: 924
October 03, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
I do not support Ripple because of its centralized, I believe that the cryptocurrency should be decentralized, so I choose Ethereum.
we know for now that ethereum prices have fallen and made many of their holders panic and then sell them at a low price which makes ethereum prices unbearable
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
October 03, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
to be honest I prefer ethereum, but lately ethereum prices cannot be expected. it's hard to get profit from this coin. whereas the ripple I see this coin has the potential to rise higher. so maybe if for the short term I choose ripple and for the long term choose ethereum
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 09:58:15 AM
I prefer ethereum. Because it is considered the most reliable and stable. I think this is the strongest altcoin. I see great potential in it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 09:55:12 AM
I do not support Ripple because of its centralized, I believe that the cryptocurrency should be decentralized, so I choose Ethereum.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 09:52:50 AM
why would anyone in their right mind choose ripple over eth?
Activity: 281
Futurov
October 03, 2018, 09:50:55 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

That is really true that this two altcoins are the giants of altcoins but if I were to choose between ripple or ethereum, I will definitely choose ethereum because of the fact that it is more profitable than ripple.
Activity: 1008
October 03, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
Until now, the etherium for me looked preferable. However, the last days made me think. Ripple grew by almost 20%. And this is really the moment when I seriously thought about investing in a Ripple Undecided
take both of them if you are confused about choosing which I think are both very good for long-term investments and will provide tangible benefits
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 09:44:53 AM
So far I plan to invest Etereum in the most part. Ripple is also worthy of trust, but since Etereum. This is the choice of everyone
Pages:
Jump to: