Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 17. (Read 6698 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
October 06, 2018, 03:32:48 AM
I think these are two main fraudulent projects in the market, which people for some reason still believe. Thinking about it.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 02:13:19 AM
In my opinion we should decide to buy both Altcoins at this point is most reasonable. Because these are two Altcoins in the top coinmarketcap and very promising. And i think these two coins will rise sharply in the near future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 02:09:08 AM
I believe that today Ethereum is much better suited for promising and profitable investments in the purchase of coins. In principle, both coins have excellent potential for further development. But I prefer a safe investment, so I usually choose to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 02:22:22 PM
Ethereum is better than Ripple. Ethereum is a strong currency supported by a strong society. Ripple is a centralized and unstable currency. Even if you want to buy altcoins, you must first buy BTC or ETH, and then have exchanged coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
October 05, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
I believe that now the perspective is greater with Ethereum. Ripple is a good token. But I plan to invest in the long term, because my choice will definitely be ETHEREUM Roll Eyes
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 01:44:11 PM
I do not support Ripple because of its centralized, I believe that the cryptocurrency should be decentralized, so I choose Ethereum.
Yes, centralization is not good for block-chain. I also don't believe much in Ripple. Instead of choosing Ripple, I will choose other coins such as ETH, NEO, EOS
Activity: 602
October 05, 2018, 01:36:53 PM
This is a very strong war between these two coins! they are in the top 5 coins by capitalization! Ripple has a very big future, I see how every day more and more make new announcements and release more new news! Ripple is a younger project and he approached the conquest of the crypto market very well! Ether has a lot of problems and they do not move very much with updates! until the end of the year, the price of a ripple grows many times more than that of ether!
I agree that the new update has been postponed several times already, but apparently the last date is set for October 14th. Many users of cryptocurrencies are waiting for the update of Constantinople and the technology for scaling the block chain.
Activity: 378
October 05, 2018, 01:21:17 PM
This is a very strong war between these two coins! they are in the top 5 coins by capitalization! Ripple has a very big future, I see how every day more and more make new announcements and release more new news! Ripple is a younger project and he approached the conquest of the crypto market very well! Ether has a lot of problems and they do not move very much with updates! until the end of the year, the price of a ripple grows many times more than that of ether!
Activity: 168
October 05, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
I think the ethereum will show a very good growth even this year. Well, now a great opportunity to buy ethereum 1.5-2 times cheaper. I do not trust yet ripple.
Activity: 168
October 05, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
Ripple has recently shown itself well in the market, I would not mind investing in it another part of my capital. Most likely, by the end of the year there will be a good growth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
Ripple now is having a massive dump even the market is having a slow pump.
this is what i am talking about even before.
we should stick with ETH the XRP.
why? people in crypto hate bankings that is why this crypto is being popular now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
October 05, 2018, 01:04:31 PM
personally i think ethereum is more powerful than ripple i think the pump is artificial in ripple case i still did'nt get the real value of ripple can you kindly simplify what's the role of ripple in this market
In my consideration, rather than depending on one specific cryptocurrency, you can divide your investment wisely among both Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 05, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
These both coins are dominating rest alt coins in crypto market. In today's market these 2 coins are most popular among all coins. People are more attracted towards ETH and RIPPLE because these 2 coins have massive market cap. People invest for secured and satisfactory returns. These 2 coins have this trait. Bu personally i prefer ETH over RIPPLE.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 07:18:37 AM
For my understanding

Ethereum: Function both as decentralized internet and decentralized app.  
Ripple: Is a technology that function as both cryptocurrency and digital payment.

Most of the people invest first in the Ripple because of its good value if you invest in the ripple and hodl it for a longer period of time then will earn a big profit rather than the Ethereum when the price of the ripple pump it is too big that is also the reason why many invest in the ripple.  
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 07:17:06 AM
I can only say better for xrp because if you look at the xrp and see more xrp holders and more and more xrp support xrp more anv holder than eth because investors prefer the pontential coin and longterm investment is great but eth longterm is also but xrp is better because of the big xrp partner ships.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 05, 2018, 07:14:56 AM
I like Ethereum most of all because of its smart contracts and the hundreds of tokens created on its base.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 07:08:28 AM
I would have answered ETH before, but the more I read about RIPPLE, the more I like it. I do not know. I'm confused. But, it seems to me, for RIPPLE is the future, if ETH does not solve its problems with the cost and speed of transactions.
Activity: 260
October 05, 2018, 07:05:47 AM
On my mind it isn't correct to compare Ripple vs Ethereum basing just on the place in the list.
Both are good, but each can be used for different purposes.
ETH has such things as smart contract, tokens and this opens such nice ways of earnings as airdrop, bounty, ICO, etc. But ETH network could be clogged very often, so the cost and speed of transactions is not stable. As result you can lose a potential profit because of a transaction delay or a high gas price.
XRP has a stable, relatively low cost of transactions and a high speed. So it can be used as a transport coin between exchanges for instance. Expenses will much lower than if you will use ETH for this purpose. But XRP has a peak of price only once per year, according statistics last 2 years. So you can earn on investments (theoretically) only once per year too and nothing else.
 So, the conclusion: better to have both of them in the portfolio and keep a  qty ratio according your today needs..
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 06:34:37 AM
There is very difficult choice. Both coins are worthy that to buy them. I have both coins in wash invest a portfolio. To you I recommend to buy too
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 06:31:23 AM
I'm investing in both of these coins. I divide my capital into both. But sadly, my money at current prices has dropped by 20%. But I decided to keep them for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: