Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 21. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
Ethereum and ripple are coins that have good potential, but if I choose one, I still choose ethereum because ethereum has a more rapid development.
Ethereum has rapid movements and I like to invest in it too. I have not put money into Ripple lately.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
In my opinion, the development of Ripple is not very impressive, even though Ripple currently occupies the second position of coinmarketcap, but Ethereum remains superior to smart contract. ETH still has a high price even though it currently costs under $ 300, but ETH is very good for investment and of course, we have to be patient waiting for the ETH price above $ 300.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
October 02, 2018, 06:35:16 PM
Ethereum and ripple are coins that have good potential, but if I choose one, I still choose ethereum because ethereum has a more rapid development.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
October 02, 2018, 05:26:02 PM
This two altcoins are good and compete each other in coin market cap ,but if I were to choose I probsbly prefer ethereum than to ripple , this is because of the etheteum multiple uses especially in the trading of coins and tokens which required by most trading sites , so I will just invest in ethereum so that it will be multiple in use investments and other trading uses.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
Ethereum is a Turing complete implementation of the block chain. It's nothing like Ripple. You can build Ripple using Ethereum but you can't build Ethereum using ripple.

Ethereum has managed to gain a large developer community, they have Vitalik and strong foundation behind them. They would be my choice.

I would invest smaller percentage in Ripple. The problem with Ripple - it is not even a public blockchain based currency and only a small fraction of it is actually available on the market.

I would use Ripple as a hedge because the banks might make it go mainstream and it might increase in value, but I don't really like it.
Activity: 90
October 02, 2018, 05:03:47 PM
definitely etherium than ripple i can say because etherium is stronger than the other and has a huge platform.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
i'm decide upon making an investment my money on ethereum instead of ripple. Ethereum more potential because used by maximum token in market and used for transaction fee. Ripple is ideal coin however i suppose ethereum higher.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 02, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
Well, technology I of course like Ethereum , ripple do not like due to the fact that he's more than half the coin is in the team is a bad sign!
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 04:47:06 PM
I think that Ethereum is better for holding than XRP, because Ripple already make a big jump in price increasing and now i think that Ethereum on the way. But doesnt metter, sooner or later Ethereum will show a very good price.
Activity: 53
October 02, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
Of course i would rather prefer on the ethereum. Ethereum used by maximum tokem in market and used for transaction fee. Ethereum is a decentralized coin, and Ripple is centralized and it can play in its own interests.
Activity: 266
October 02, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
I choose only Ethereum from this list . I don't trust banks . RIPL is a good coin but it will be centralized . I like decentralization.
Activity: 80
October 02, 2018, 10:45:32 AM
Ethereum and Ripple are all good, I support both .For me , I use ETH  for long term investment and  choose XRP for the short term .  It depends on you  .
I am supporting both coins. Ripple is a much better holding coin for me because they have more partnerships.
Activity: 224
October 02, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
Both have equally good potential, but I focus more on ethereum because I think it is more profitable because ethereum is the first altcoin in the crypto world.
Activity: 252
October 02, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
I think everybody, who investigated the XRP coin, will also say, that Ripple has nothing similar with a crypto currency. XRP is the same centralised banking, but in another way. I prefer Ethereum because this coins stands for the principles of crypto.
Activity: 392
October 02, 2018, 10:35:56 AM
I would choose the ripple because the ripple is a potential coin, and could grow strongly in the future, I believe in this coin and I'm determined to hold on until the price rises again, in my opinion. Patience is the key to our success
Activity: 153
October 02, 2018, 10:34:37 AM
Personally, I invest both tokens. They have a good perspective on the cryptocurrency market, and will bring good profits Cool
Activity: 826
October 02, 2018, 10:29:16 AM
Ethereum and Ripple are all good, I support both .For me , I use ETH  for long term investment and  choose XRP for the short term .  It depends on you  .

Agree, invest ethereum and ripple are safer than others, this is because ethereum and ripple are the biggest coins after bitcoin and marketcap have reached more than $ 25 billion, this is an indication that both are good and safe coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
It will be very difficult to choose one of these top coins. By this, I am definitely going to increase Etherium and Ripple in my portfolio. Nevertheless, the number of XRP will increase to a greater extent.
In my portfolio, too, more ETH , or rather there is no Ripple. I believe this coin for speculation in the market amid various rumors, but what caused the popularity of the Ripple now I don't know. Possible news on the use of platforms in the system some banks. However, it is limited to simple rumors.
copper member
Activity: 83
October 02, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
It will be very difficult to choose one of these top coins. By this, I am definitely going to increase Etherium and Ripple in my portfolio. Nevertheless, the number of XRP will increase to a greater extent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 08:08:35 AM
The growth of capitalization of these two giants depends on completely different reasons, the XRP will succeed if it is used in the banking sector for transactions, and the Ethereum depends on the emergence of new high-quality projects launching ICO. Invest in both assets, they are very promising.
Pages:
Jump to: