Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 27. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
September 28, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
there are only three coins: BTC, ETH and XRP, they have different technologies, the rest of their forks
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 10:48:44 AM
If you think long term investement, ETH can be the best option but if you think short term, XRP is good. XRP will be pumped in next month because of its xRapid launch. So, it will be easy to earn 3x return from XRP.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
September 28, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
I am investing both of them they are both promising and high volume . They have constant development and huge support from the community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 10:45:23 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I think the ETH is the best cryptocurency to invest for the short term. This coin has a very strong platform and the team member.
I can tell you the same about RIPPLE. I think that RIPPLE has a lot more prospects than the ETHEREUM. ETHEREUM is not the same as it was before, but RIPPLE still has everything ahead.
When viewed in terms of its value at this time many of the Ethereum has increased which is quite profitable to have these coins and generate more profits in the future. so very nice to count on it as a coin.
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 28, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
If there was a choice not only from these two giants, then I would not invest in one of them. But as it is necessary to choose one of them, I perhaps will stop the choice on Ripple. He think still can us will surprise with growth of the price to new maxima.
copper member
Activity: 232
September 28, 2018, 10:41:40 AM
It is right that Ethereum and Ripple are doing good job to take place for second place strongly. You can't say Ripple is better than Ethereum becouse Ethereum is very popular after Bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
September 28, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
I'm sure we should have both of these coins in our portfolio. We saw that a ripple can make x2 in a few days by capitalization. It was not difficult. In the near future, he can catch up with bitcoin.

Well Ripple is a good cin for speculation and recently was saw how price went up to 70% at one day. I can't remember when ETH did the same, but for everyone who really believe in crypto and real decentralization will see future without Ripple. ETH did a lot of mistakes and a lot of shit ICO, but for crypto ETH did much more than Ripple with their partnerships with banks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
Of course ETHEREUM! Look, Ripple doesn't have any good technology, it is simply coin for banks and transnational corporations, but Ethereum is a true decentralised coin!
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
Two giants in the crypto coin market. ethereum is a proven coin. Ethereum is doing the job. But some of them do not accept ripple as crypto money. ripple I think the price will increase in the future.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 10:30:05 AM
I'm sure we should have both of these coins in our portfolio. We saw that a ripple can make x2 in a few days by capitalization. It was not difficult. In the near future, he can catch up with bitcoin.
Activity: 229
September 28, 2018, 10:26:30 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Of course, the Etherium will be a reliable and more promising investment.
But for the profit it will be necessary to wait unequivocally, and the difference from the ripple, it is because of its potential and new project can very sharply give a good profit.
You also need to consider the mind of your investment to make the right decisions, and both these coins are very good for my investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
September 28, 2018, 10:23:14 AM
Ethereum is by far the better project out of those two but until we actually start a bull market your best bet is to invest in btc
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 10:22:23 AM
Both are the good altcoins. But, if I have to choose then I will choose Ethereum.
The reason by me of choosing Ethereum is because it has been adopted by many projects. It means that this is a better thing, right? But, everyone has a different choice. It depends on your analysis.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
Ripple today gains 20 percent plus. Do you know why? There should be some big announcement from the team bwcause 20% a day in a bear market is not normal
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
I liked the ripple. I once bought and sold for cheap. Now, too, I think it will not hurt...
Definitely ripple...
Activity: 105
September 28, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
both of them has a good position, but now if someone ask me to choose, i will choose rippel for investmen, for serveral last month ethereum not a good choice for investment. but at the future maybe etherium is a good choice.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
September 28, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
Answer is simple. We are in Ripple year. Its not a good year for ethereum.
Until ethereum switches to POS there is no room to grow for ethereum.
I support Ripple. Ripple bull run just started.
Activity: 105
September 28, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
both of them has a good position, but now if someone ask me to choose, i will choose rippel for investmen, for serveral last month ethereum not a good choice for investment. but at the future maybe etherium is a good choice.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
September 28, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
Of course Ethereum is much better than Ripple.
If you want to choose of course Ethereum.
And Ethereum is a popular coin right know and so many token using ERC20 blockchain or Ethereum blockchain.
Thats why Ethereum will never ever die.
Pages:
Jump to: