Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 31. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
I will always choose ethereum over ripple because ethereum is a very popular cryptocurrency in the crypto community and has numerous investors than that of Ripple. Nonetheless, ripple is also doing great on the market but i will always choose ethereum as my asset of investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 26, 2018, 07:42:58 PM
Ethereum and Ripple are different altcoins, one is platform coins, the other is used for banking.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 26, 2018, 07:20:19 PM
Ripple is absolutely a pump and dump coin.
XRP price goes up 100% then dumps 50% its value within a week. Very usual.
Last week, XRP increased from about $0.3 to $0.8 then dumped again to $0.4 ... within a week. Now it is trading at $0.5

How can we believe in a dump and pump coin?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 07:14:40 PM
These are 2 coin with solid base. It has great potential for development. But I will prefer ethereum. Because ethereum has many similarities with botcoin. Ethereum is like bitcoin 2.0. In the future ethereum can overcome bitcoin to become the coin of greatest value.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
September 26, 2018, 06:53:03 PM
I evaluate these projects as follows:
 ETHEREUM Very good price now although you can go even further
 RIPPLE the team started inflating the price buy now is dangerous
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 26, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
these two coins deserve your attention today. personally I prefer ETH more. Maybe the ETH is currently in crisis, but in the future I think that it will regain its former positions ...
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
Seeing the decline in Ethereum prices in the market makes us afraid to buy it, the problem that occurs Ethereum price instability in the market. With this incident a lot of investors turn to Ripple for their investments, in my opinion this is the right time if we choose Ripple as our long-term investment. Besides that, Ripple prices are cheaper compared to Ethereum, but seeing from the Ripple price movement is very stable compared to Ethereum and if we buy it, it might just get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
Both ripple and ethereum would be a good investment, both are not token under development. So just make sure you have a good entry point where you can buy cheap.

A few weeks ago was the bottom in my opinion of Ripple. Now it is rised more than 30 per cent and I think that you need to choose the right entry point if you want to buy some Ripple now.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 02:00:59 PM
Both ripple and ethereum would be a good investment, both are not token under development. So just make sure you have a good entry point where you can buy cheap.
Activity: 308
September 26, 2018, 01:11:11 PM
I think we should invest into ETH rather than XRP. XRP has been bumped up in few days ago. So I think this time is late to invest into XRP. ETH is still stay low so investing in ETH is a good choice now.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 01:01:04 PM
Until now I'm still choose ethereum because i'm still believed if  ethereum is sevond best altcoin after bitcoin.
and of course ethereum also have a bright future as like bitcoin, there so many people said ethereum is queen of bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
Now if the ripple option for us is higher than ETH, because the ripple is likely to be accepted by the SEC as the common currency and also because of that news that recent ripples have risen sharply.

If I had to choose I'd take both, but I'd invest like 65-70% of the amount into ETH and 30-35% in Ripple. I expect better performance from ETH, that's why I'd invest more in it. Ripple is also a nice coin to buy (just for quick profit), but I don't trust its developers that much to spend 100% of my investments on it.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 11:50:20 AM
My choice fell on ethereum. He just wakes more confidence in me. I also read more good things about him than about ripple.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 26, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
Everyone chooses himself. First I buy Ether then I buy Ripple then buy - BTC. And so I try everything for myself. When good luck comes. Now Pump Ripple
Activity: 364
Pawsome
September 26, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
Ethereum is a better cryptocurrency I guess to invest in right now. Ethereum has good technological features, so it will never come to an end. Millions of people today trust and invest in Ethereum. No matter what investment strategy you choose, you’ll definitely make some profits at the end.

Right, I always believe that ethereum is the most profitable coin compared to others, remember that a fantastic price increase in 2017 shows that ethereum will be the next number # 1 to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 26, 2018, 09:19:32 AM
in my opinion, ripple prices are now very expensive, far up dramatically, maybe it's quite late, so I suggest you invest in ethereum, but no one can predict ripple prices later, anything can happen
ETH is a good investment and the whale will focus on this altcoin more if big news arrives. At present ETH is at $ 220 and this is a great opportunity to invest because I believe it will soon return to the $ 500 price by the end of this year and the new era of ETH will be mentioned more. The decision is yours and the future depends on whether you invest now
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 09:19:12 AM
They are both good to invest with our money but then I still recommend to the beginners to invest in Ethereum because of his awesome features that many investors are also recommended. That's why I also suggest it to my friends who just started to join Cryptocurrency this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
in my opinion, ripple prices are now very expensive, far up dramatically, maybe it's quite late, so I suggest you invest in ethereum, but no one can predict ripple prices later, anything can happen
Activity: 224
September 26, 2018, 09:02:28 AM
For now im holding some ethereum only.. Cause the need for ethereum are must have to buy some new tokens.. I like ethereum because the used of it and easy to buy new tokens with a very low price. So ethereum will be my favourite right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 07:43:14 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Ripple is the fastest coin that we have if I am not mistaken but that does not make it better than ethereum. ETH has the most active addresses of all the cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, that should tell you a lot about the coin. While ripple remains a good option to invest in, ethereum is still the best altcoin out of the two of them
Pages:
Jump to: