Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 30. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
I prefer the ethereum. Because I believe that this is a strong and reliable coin that will grow. I believe that soon it will cost about $ 500.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 27, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
I cant refuse from any one of them. I hold both because their have big perspective because of their features
Activity: 378
September 27, 2018, 11:06:23 AM
Ripple and ethereum are two giants and I personally believe that both of them have great potential and a big strategy to grow. Anyway, if I have to choose I would choose ethereum
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 27, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I think that is a good choice to choose Ripple instead of Ethereum, because recently I saw a good progress from ripple, a lot of good news I heard from them. Ripple also can be obtained from payments via youtube (adsense) and twitch, the price also increased rapidly to $ 0.52 so I think XRP has a big future, it can even overtake the ethereum rank and can be the second most important coin after bitcoin.
Sure, for now I will choose Ripple than Ethereum Grin

I want to have and continue to support for the development of Ripple going forward. because of this Ripple be very Altcoin to be able to count on having the developments that continue to rise. It is capable of being an advantage by having a Ripple and back it up.
Can you tell me the advantage of ripple to us? it looks like ripple doesn't give a useful product to be used yb crypto holders or users. They are developing the manufacture that will have used by the bankers.
That's the main point of ripple. I never heard any good feature from ripple to be used by crypto community.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
For me i would choose ethereum over ripple because of its functionality and usefulness. Ethereum has so many uses in the crypto world. Every move requires ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

I think that is a good choice to choose Ripple instead of Ethereum, because recently I saw a good progress from ripple, a lot of good news I heard from them. Ripple also can be obtained from payments via youtube (adsense) and twitch, the price also increased rapidly to $ 0.52 so I think XRP has a big future, it can even overtake the ethereum rank and can be the second most important coin after bitcoin.

I want to have and continue to support for the development of Ripple going forward. because of this Ripple be very Altcoin to be able to count on having the developments that continue to rise. It is capable of being an advantage by having a Ripple and back it up.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
September 27, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

Ripple of Ethereum?

I think ETH is the best of all altcoins, because the system is owned by ETH and has no ownership, just like bitcoin
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 10:38:32 AM
How the Ripple may be compared with the Ethereum, these coins are quite different ones. Looking at the positions in the TOP list, I think it is better to invest into the Ethereum, personally I do not trust the Ripple, at least because of several court actions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
September 27, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

Ripple of Ethereum?

Activity: 504
September 27, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
Have second stage for ripple become on higher price, fist stage we have see many people take much profit with 100% of profit with ripple. Ripple have touch at higher price yesterday and right now was low, but have second chance to get profit with xrp.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 07:27:38 AM
Ether again in second place and he will defend his position! Ripple with its price is very dangerous for investors today it costs 20,000 Satoshi a week 2000 Satoshi ! This of course my opinion but be careful !
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 27, 2018, 07:27:30 AM
These two cryptocurrencies are so different and yet cover such a huge part of the cryptocurrency sector that both should be in your cryptocurrency portfolio. It is remarkable that there is a competition that allows coins to develop faster.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 27, 2018, 07:22:47 AM
actually the ripple and eth are equally good they are also ranked top in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, have a good team and in terms of great comity.but my personal opinion prefers eth as an investment that is suitable because I need eth every day
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
Why not diversify your investment and invest in both? Both Ethereum and Ripple are very potential, I think I should invest in both.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:10:49 AM
From the point of view of investing now, Ripple seems to me more attractive. Recent news gives confidence that Ripple will continue to grow. I'm not sure that without the growth of bitcoin, Ethereum can now normally grow in price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 04:56:57 AM
If I have to pick, I would choose Ethereum, and believe it deservs more the secont biggest coin role. Ripple is quite centralised, which I do not like that much.
I am supporting both ethereun and ripple since i start investing in cryptocurrency but i will always choose ethereum over than other altcoins, i am investing in etheereum for long time, i am also making a good amount of money with ethereum.
Activity: 196
September 27, 2018, 04:53:05 AM
If I have to pick, I would choose Ethereum, and believe it deservs more the secont biggest coin role. Ripple is quite centralised, which I do not like that much.
Activity: 154
September 26, 2018, 08:24:46 PM
Both of them are good for long term investments. But with the recent crash of market if you want to buy cheap or if you dont have a lot of capital you can go with ripple.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 07:59:35 PM
Both are great coins. In coinmarketcap, ETH in 2nd Position and Ripple is third. Though I don't like to compare between ETH and Ripple, but ETH is the best in many ways than Ripple. ETH is such a big platform, lost of coins are live on Ethereum Network. They are using the Ethereum contract system. So, I would ick Ethereum without any doubt.
Activity: 219
September 26, 2018, 07:54:49 PM
i choose ETH, and now I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
EN
Pages:
Jump to: