Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 28. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
In my opinion, right now the two are suitable to divide your portfolio as an investment for you to run and can get many benefits from the increase because of the large volume
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
September 28, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
XRP can tag your coins if they turn out to be stolen, can't sell them later, so ETH is better
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:04:29 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

How can you compare a tool to run ICO and a tool for implementing transactions. And the first depends on the demand for tokens and the second on the manipulation of emissions. These are completely different assets.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 09:31:50 AM
I think Ripple is a very good coin to become a big coin and become a strong coin.
Ripple excellence is very good and the technology is very good.
Therefore, Ripple deserves to be a coin that is second in the Cryptocurrency market.
Ripple is a coin that is very fast in making transfers, making transactions quick.
Currently, there are many banks that are researching Ripple technology. I'm sure Ripple has the potential to become a coin that will beat Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 09:20:59 AM
Ethereum is stronger, but I don’t trust me as much as I don’t even consider my killers. And at riple all ahead. This Moenta is breathing in the back of the Ethereum. And soon it will just overtake capitalization.
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 28, 2018, 09:03:40 AM
I choose Ethereum among all alternative crypto-currencies. A lot of ICO come out on the basis of Ethereum and this inspires confidence in the reliability of investments in this coin.
copper member
Activity: 74
September 28, 2018, 07:57:38 AM
I prefer Ripple now. This is a very good profit, which I recently managed to get from Ripple. This is despite the fact that the entire crypto-currency market has not risen. I expect a good jump of this remarkable coin with the growth of bitcoins.
Activity: 448
September 28, 2018, 07:38:41 AM
Of course, the first reason is Ethereum is decentralized, unlike Ripple, the second - the main part of XRP is concentrated in the small circle of people
Activity: 68
September 28, 2018, 07:25:32 AM
Ripple had a nice run up lately, but still I am not a big fan of this coin. In the long term, I prefer Ethereum over Ripple.
both are equally good depending on the tastes of others, if I myself prefer Ethereum because it is proven. Ethereum is the best known Altcoin and ensures a good future. great potential so many investors are attracted to Ethereum. but many also say that Ripple will take over Ethereum, maybe in the future more sophisticated technology can be Ripple like Ethereum.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
September 28, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

There is no any confusion, any doubt that Ripple is a wise investment but there is also to invest in Ethereum. I don't like to skip any investment between Ethereum and Ripple. I like to hold on those coin in my purse.
Activity: 31
September 28, 2018, 06:51:51 AM
iBlockchain is a wealth fund utilizing low-cap cryptocurrency as an investment vehicle. Through our overseas network, we can safely and legally channel high volume into altcoins for sizable profit, with returns as high as 800%. Please message me for more details – t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 188
September 28, 2018, 06:49:34 AM
Ripple had a nice run up lately, but still I am not a big fan of this coin. In the long term, I prefer Ethereum over Ripple.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 05:32:06 AM
I prefer Ethereum than ripple, because ethereum has good platform for cyptocurrency with many coin joined in this platform. I think Ethereum is very strong asset investment for bring us to the better digital future, and if you want get big profit i suggest you to invest your money right now on Ethereum.
Activity: 336
September 28, 2018, 04:55:26 AM
Starts that will shift the ethereum position, and the ripples have started to aim at it, a movement that is able to provide good volume.
Surely the ripple and ethereum coin holders don't want to be defeated by each other, so maintaining it is more difficult.
This will be recorded in the history of Crypto and certainly will continue to have a good impact on the progress of other coins. Riak encourages other coins to be more defensive and find a gap to break through.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 04:51:17 AM
Ethereum and Ripple's technologies are very different. If you're asking in terms of investment, I'd prefer ethereum. The vast majority of Xrp is in the hands of a few companies and I don't trust such situations.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 28, 2018, 04:30:50 AM
Ripple is a good centralized cryptocurrency for trading, many traders are making the kill on ripple. Having said this, I will personally invest in ethereum for long term. I only play ripple in the shortest time possible!
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 28, 2018, 04:27:18 AM
If you are comparing these two coin in rate then I tell you please invest on ripple noe it has much potential now then EtH
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 04:20:05 AM
Between Ethereum and Ripple, I am more inclined to ethereum, because ethereum has advantages that are not owned by ripple, and of course investment in ethereum is more promising for the future

But the volatility of the Ripple allows you to earn more on the races and downs. We can not deny this.
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 04:15:47 AM

Ripple of Ethereum?

Neither project is good, I'd look at EOS or new projects such as CyberMiles, they might be new leaders of the market despite many people still believe in eth. But the market is unpredictable, so that'll be hard if interesting!
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 03:20:29 AM
Between Ethereum and Ripple, I am more inclined to ethereum, because ethereum has advantages that are not owned by ripple, and of course investment in ethereum is more promising for the future
Pages:
Jump to: