Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 32. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 07:47:08 PM
ethereum is still the best choice than ripple, now ripple will continue to be in the best position but ethereum far jumps higher than any coin including ripple. if you have ethereum, you can save and hold it so you can get profit.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 07:45:46 PM
Ethereum is a better cryptocurrency I guess to invest in right now. Ethereum has good technological features, so it will never come to an end. Millions of people today trust and invest in Ethereum. No matter what investment strategy you choose, you’ll definitely make some profits at the end.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 25, 2018, 07:40:03 PM
I think Id go for erh since it is more stable and known than ripple, aside from its value. If ever there will be a very big drop in prices, ripple will be the furst to be valueless.
Activity: 644
September 25, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
basically both of these coins have good potential and will continue to survive in the future by continuing to increase their prices. however, I personally prefer ethereum for my long-term investment and I am sure that ethereum will remain second only to bitcoin and remain the best altcoin on other coins.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
September 25, 2018, 07:16:20 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

ripple is decentralized crypto currency and i will never suggest anyone to invest in it.. we should not call it a crypto currency.. ether is the second generation of blockchain which offers the smart contracts so surely ETh is the winner here
I hope you wanted to say that ripple is centralised crypto. And I totally agree that it doesn't make sense to invest in it. Following last news they have made stake pump on some shitty news that doesn't really makes value for investors.
That guy has no clue about what ripple coin is. Ripple is a banker coin and the latest cooperation of ripple with bankers give a lot of clue about what ripple foundation is. RIpple is not going to give contribution to the crypto but they are creating their own way to get a lot of money from the bankers.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 25, 2018, 06:27:40 PM
I am personally very interested in ethereum. Because ethereum has great potential in the future. But we know now that ethereum is entering a difficult period. Where is the price in. Drop condition. But I still prefer ethereum compared to ripple.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
September 25, 2018, 05:13:39 PM
I would never think that i will tell this, but at this moment Ripple seems as a better option these days because there is a lot going on with this coin but eth other hand has nothing much going on, ICOs are down and old icos have cashed out.
Activity: 588
September 25, 2018, 05:04:39 PM
I believe that the one and the other coin has its own specific risks. Many now say that soon the etherium will fall dramatically. but my personal opinion is that the ripple is the main manipulators of its market.
I completely agree with you, because repeatedly there was information about the artificial increase in the value of the ripple coin. While etherium is a real promising coin and platform on the crypto currency market.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 05:03:48 PM
sim acredito que sera o ethereum pois tem mas opção de valor e consumo e uso o ripple é só uma espulgação bancaria nenhum valor agregado
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 04:45:43 PM
I believe that the one and the other coin has its own specific risks. Many now say that soon the etherium will fall dramatically. but my personal opinion is that the ripple is the main manipulators of its market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 25, 2018, 02:07:19 PM
Although Ripple recently ranked second in the crypto market, I think that the ETH is much more global and more fundamental, so the victory will be for the Ether!
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
September 25, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
Considering that more than 70% of all XRP coins are in the hands of developers and their team and they have a control over any wallet in their network and, if desired, can block it without explaining the reasons. Do you really think that this project will really be supported by the community and people will buy coins which are not under their control ? I never seriously considered ripple as an investment in long term, do not let periodic pumps mislead you, it's just market manipulations created by traders to earn extra profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
No doubt that i still say that between the two i prefer ethereum. Ethereum already proved himself in cryptoworld. Ethereum is the next coin after bitcoin. Ethereum for the past year is proving its name. Etheruwm is the main platform of different ICO now. They uses it to make the transaction much easier in return to their tokens. And because of that ethereum coin is indemand the value of it is high not that high like bitcoin but still the value of it is already good. As long as the higher the demand and the number of ethereum in the market is not many the demand will get high.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 25, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

ripple is decentralized crypto currency and i will never suggest anyone to invest in it.. we should not call it a crypto currency.. ether is the second generation of blockchain which offers the smart contracts so surely ETh is the winner here
I hope you wanted to say that ripple is centralised crypto. And I totally agree that it doesn't make sense to invest in it. Following last news they have made stake pump on some shitty news that doesn't really makes value for investors.
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 25, 2018, 01:23:51 PM
The ethereum has more chances to grow, see what growth it showed, and if the market is now rapidly rising, then it will beat its maximum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
September 25, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
my choice is Ethereum. I think this is the best blockchain for the moment
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
September 25, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

I like eth more. Ripple is a very risky investment, as many traders prefer not to bond with it because it is not a crypto currency. Still I would invest in top coins such as ada, xlm, ltc end of the year they will bring a good profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
ripple and ethereum are good coins, I don't choose one of the 2 coins, I keep them for investment, using a different investment method. ethereum for long term and riplle for short term. some time ago when the ripple pump, I also got a little profit, as well as ethereum. do not choose, if you can benefit from etherum and ripple, just invest in both.
I agree with your strategy. Ethereum for long-term investments. Ripple for short-term. The ripple of good earnings, it is possible to rapidly trade this coin!!  I support your post.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 12:45:31 PM
I think you can invest both of them. So you can win in every condition. Choosing only one crypto is very risky nowadays. Because market is very bad..

My choice is still eth. Eth is more profitable in the longer term despite recent big drops. Ripple behaves like a typical pump and dump coin and is better for speculation.
Pages:
Jump to: