Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 33. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 12:37:37 PM
I think that ether is the best coin after btc and they both can lead the market for long, ripple is not bad but as for me it is not worth many efforts because i ivest in ether and believe that it will be the best for long
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 25, 2018, 12:35:24 PM
ripple and ethereum are good coins, I don't choose one of the 2 coins, I keep them for investment, using a different investment method. ethereum for long term and riplle for short term. some time ago when the ripple pump, I also got a little profit, as well as ethereum. do not choose, if you can benefit from etherum and ripple, just invest in both.
Activity: 250
September 25, 2018, 12:33:19 PM
that two coin are really good , if that want to choice i will invest 70 % to ethereum and rest to Ripple , im more preffer ethereum cz the price rightnow are on dip price
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 12:26:45 PM
I think you can invest both of them. So you can win in every condition. Choosing only one crypto is very risky nowadays. Because market is very bad..
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 25, 2018, 12:24:11 PM
I don't know how any other person out there is seeing it anyway because I always see Ripple as a pump and dump coin. Also Ripple is mostly supported in Asia Continent, unlike Ethereum that has a wide rage of support world-wide. So give it to Ethereum.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 25, 2018, 12:22:16 PM
If you invest into both coin you will secure better chance to get coin which can go to the moon Smiley. That is why diversification matters.
Activity: 140
September 25, 2018, 12:22:02 PM
I choose ethereum. it is very good investment for our time. Now very tasty price and I recommend to buy it on all spare cash.  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
I was always behind Etherium, but recent events show that Ripple is also a very strong project and surprised me with their growth. And yet in the long run I will be for Etherium, as it remains king in the market of ICO, and I think it's the main way of development of the market.
we really hear more and also use ethereum as an investment for us and indeed become a favorite investment for many people,because ico and bounty also make eth more popular

I still like to buy ETH since most of the ICO wants ETH coins , wherein any transactions made during exchange is in need of ETH , while ripple is a centralized coin in which most of the people in crypto didn't like .
Activity: 235
September 25, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
Ripple is a total scam that is based on tons of hype and marketing, it's creators are huge speculants. Ethereum is a technology that gives life to hundreds of ICOs and tokens. So the choice is obviouse.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2018, 12:17:24 PM
We have seen in the past, the Ripple can make crazy rallys from time to time, but in most cases, it it not that great investments in my view.

The price of the ripple is pumped and then rapidly drops to the previous values. I guess it can be the same now. Eth, despite the current problems, seems to be a much better investment for a long term than xrp.

I share your opinion about Ripple. It seems that Pump and Dump is the game there.
Ethereum is one of the best coins and it is great investment having the current price in mind.
Activity: 640
September 25, 2018, 12:15:23 PM
The main advantage of Ripple over the other 1500 altcoins is that it’s actually being used by over 100 companies around the world. There are two major disadvantages of Ripple. Ripple owns the majority of XRP tokens. Ripple’s clients are able to use their blockchain technology without having to use XRP. That's why I prefer Ethereum
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
Ethereum has many use-cases which are implementing now but I think that in future Ripple or something like EOS will have higher market share than Ethereum because of their more advanced and more useful technologies. So I will choose Ripple.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
I think that Ripple is also a good coin but Ether is much more interesting, I give preference to the platform it is based on. It is the second one after btc and its value will increase soon
Activity: 504
September 25, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
At the site of the usual investor, I would probably choose both projects, because I think that both projects have very good support from the community, because these projects have already been tested by time. I think that in general this is normal and good projects
Activity: 336
September 25, 2018, 08:42:18 AM
We have seen in the past, the Ripple can make crazy rallys from time to time, but in most cases, it it not that great investments in my view.
I agree with your opinion. I think Ripple is a good option for short and middle term investment, just need to catch the moment and join the rally in right time as well as jump out before the price will dump.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
September 25, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

The price of the ripple is pumped and then rapidly drops to the previous values. I guess it can be the same now. Eth, despite the current problems, seems to be a much better investment for a long term than xrp.
Activity: 392
September 25, 2018, 07:51:20 AM
At this point, probably the investment in RIPPLE is more appropriate, the coin showed a good growth, at some point even after overtaking the etherium on capitalization.
I believe that both ripple and ethereum can able to help a lot of investor to became profitable but if we will choose ethereum over ripple for sure we can make more profit on the right time, because many people is predicting that eth price can be $1500 next year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 07:42:51 AM
I was always behind Etherium, but recent events show that Ripple is also a very strong project and surprised me with their growth. And yet in the long run I will be for Etherium, as it remains king in the market of ICO, and I think it's the main way of development of the market.
we really hear more and also use ethereum as an investment for us and indeed become a favorite investment for many people,because ico and bounty also make eth more popular
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 07:40:56 AM
Activity: 196
September 25, 2018, 05:32:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: