Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 43. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 04:36:23 AM
I still believe that ethereum is the right investment even though the price is decreasing. Ripple is also a good investment. But I prefer ethereum to invest because many ICOs use ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
September 18, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
I would definitely recommend Ripple for the long term; and that might be sooner than we think. Ripple is about to launch its xCurrent Platform in the next month or so. Once that happens, green candles every day all day.
Activity: 81
September 17, 2018, 02:19:33 PM
I really like working with these coins, especially in the long run. Now in the period of a significant drop in prices, there is an excellent time for a profitable purchase of Ethereum and Ripple. Since now their prices are approaching a minimum, and from next year they again have to increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 17, 2018, 02:19:17 PM
They are quite different currencies, ETH is very useful when programming and development and Ripple serves as a currency for transactions without the need for third parties (although they will soon implement a payment system with banks and I don't know how that will work), so you can go to either of the two, because at least in the long term, either will give you a good profit.
September 17, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
If we compare these two coins, I will work with Ethereum. After all, this is a real king among the altcoins. I'm sure that Ethereum will be able to restore a stable rise in price since the beginning of next year. Although NEO and Ripple are also my favorite destinations for investment.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
I am absolutely sure that these two coins have an excellent future, good potential for successful development. But, if you need to choose only one coin, then I prefer to buy Ethereum, it has an excellent potential for successful development from the middle of next year
September 17, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
I believe that both coins are a profitable, profitable solution for short-term and long-term investments. I allocate investments in the following ratio. 50% of my money is invested in the purchase of Ethereum, 30% - to buy NEO, 10% - BTC, 10% - other altcoins.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 15, 2018, 04:51:53 PM
I think that ether is better but ripple is also a good one, you should choose one of them or better buy both of them now and hold them both until the end of the year when the price becomes better
Activity: 434
September 15, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

ethereum has some problems but still ot is one of the best cryptocurrencies now and much better than ripple
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 04:47:02 PM
The choice is obvious to me. I am a great admirer a blockchain of projects. ETH is a leader in the world of blockchains. Ripple isn't pleasant to me, this coin contradicts all bases of crypto: there is no decentralization. ETH is stabler in comparison with XRP, it can be seen, having compared the price for the last 8 months.
Activity: 133
September 15, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
if you intend to invest in the long term, I would choose RIPPLE. He can jump very well, unlike the etherium.
Activity: 333
September 15, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Its not even a competition to begin with. Ethereum is obviously greater and better than ripple. Maybe it would change for the next 10 years or so. But, ethereum is definitely valuable compared to ripple. Ethereum is the sole rival of bitcoin when it comes to the most utilized digital coins in the market today. Ripple cant surpass ethereum for now. It just cant.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:14:58 PM
I choose ethereum over ripple Ethereum is better in every term of ripple as we know ripple is centralised and their owner holds big amount of ripple so they may dump.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:11:55 PM
I choose Ethereum for long term, it is better than ripple.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 04:10:42 PM
If the market is fully recovered, ethereum will be doing 7x in its all-time-high, while XRP will be about 12x compared to its ATH from its current price
Activity: 287
September 15, 2018, 04:08:43 PM
I chose both. Because I invested in both altcoins. I believe that these two altcoins can grow and become potential altcoins in the future. I believe because the popularity of the two altcoins is very good. So this will be something good for ethereum and ripple's future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 15, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
Dont think its right vs as they are very diferent coins one most famous platform for tokens and other just not even altcoin about investiment in long term  eth  is better for me.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
September 15, 2018, 04:07:07 PM
between them I prefer Ethereum, because in my opinion Ethereum will definitely remain the best besides Bitcoin and no one can replace it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
September 15, 2018, 04:06:14 PM
The consistency of Ripple in low price and tend not on the recovery may losses it's reputation and could hardly regain trust from investors. I may also have some loss in these coins but still im holding on it.  
And for now,  it is better to choose Ethereum cause it definitely give us profit.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 03:58:07 PM
Ethereum is still the best alt coin so far..
Pages:
Jump to: