Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 39. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
September 21, 2018, 06:18:25 PM
ETH looks much more interesting and promising than ripple. I think the ripple growth was artificial. It seems to me that soon this coin will fall sharply.
It is so hard to distinguish artificial pump or not but people got hyped as well so it doesn't matter.
But people say "easy come easy go" and that is already started by seeing xrp back to number 3 again. Just let's see what will happen.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 21, 2018, 06:12:13 PM
ETH looks much more interesting and promising than ripple. I think the ripple growth was artificial. It seems to me that soon this coin will fall sharply.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 06:08:07 PM
Both of them are really good as a project or an investment. But both of them are two very different project and comparing them is not that much good for me. Ripple is a project which is not properly decentralized and backed up by various bank or investment scheme. And as a investment ripple is very good and they really have some good potential to grow in upcoming days. Where ethereum is a platform based token where many projects established their project in it's block chain. But in last few months icos are not going very well. That's why it's a dump a bit. But ethereum is very popular among crypto enthusiastics. Both of them are very good I personally don't have faith in ripple cause it's not decentralized. Which breaks the basic principles of this space.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 05:33:06 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

even if ethereum has some problemsi think that it is still better that ripple and you need to remeber about that
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
diceroll.xyz
September 21, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
Well now it's really close fight in today's date for XRP and ETH. As a investors it's really good choice we go for the both. Today XRP perform really extraordinary. After that ETH also achieve normal momentum. So, For me no choice between those always go for the both.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 05:27:52 PM
Today XRP/EUR + 41.99%
Even with those figures the numbers does not make it more easy to earn compared to Ethereum investments.
Activity: 383
Merit: 16
September 21, 2018, 05:26:48 PM
Today XRP/EUR + 41.99%
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
I will still stick to Ethereum
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 05:13:36 PM
In my opinion both are very risky, but ripple has been more stable than eth lately, cus eth has been falling for several months now, and some investors are just cashing out Thier loss cus they no longer believe in its potential despite the huge demand for eth.
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 05:13:12 PM
Ethereum remains my favorite coin, even though the price is currently down. but this does not mean I don't like ripple, it's just that if it's ordered to choose between Ethereum and Ripple then I prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 644
September 21, 2018, 05:07:29 PM
both of projects are top ranked projects that has so many attraction form community. Among this I think Ripple will gives more profit than Ethereum, when market gets recover. as saying that i think Etherum is some thing safer investment than Ripple.Both are good. If someone can invest on both it will more valuable.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
September 21, 2018, 04:40:48 PM
Now Ripple came in second place to my surprise, but I do not think he's better than Etherium cham, I stay with Eth, but time will tell, I use ETH more so much, and Ripple, as many said, had to die, but the future will show us!
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 21, 2018, 04:37:25 PM
I don't prefer either of them. I'm going to use right of my election in favor of  Stellar Lumens or NEO. Neither Ethereum nor Ripple gives me hope for the future of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
September 21, 2018, 04:35:21 PM
Ripple might have overtaken Ethereum to the second spot on coin market cap, but this should not influence your choice in investing in which coin. Ideally, it will be wise to invest in ethereum over ripple because, ethereum will assume its previous spot in no time. It will be wise to invest in ethereum at the expense of Ripple.
Activity: 266
September 21, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

My favorite is still the ethereum, it seems to me that he will not give his place in the forefront. I will continue to invest in this coin
Activity: 476
September 21, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

ripple of course was once good way to start a bsiness but it is not that good now and i recommend you to choose ethereum
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 04:33:28 PM
Both probably good vehicles to make more satoshis at the moment.
Activity: 41
September 21, 2018, 04:32:18 PM
as we have all observed in recent days, ripple in a growing market is more pamped and the etherium is growing more smoothly. I bought a ripple and apparently not in vain. today I sold it, but after the drawdown I will buy again. but I do not forget about the etherium, but I do not want to keep it for a long time now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
Ripple has many prospects in the future, but I think that ETH can not be defeated. Too many platforms on the market use the ethereum as the main currency of payment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
personally i think ethereum is more powerful than ripple i think the pump is artificial in ripple case i still did'nt get the real value of ripple can you kindly simplify what's the role of ripple in this market
Pages:
Jump to: