Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 41. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 01:04:32 AM
Ripple and ethereum is such a great altcoin and I will invest to both of it since they are so cheap right now and holding them for a long term is very profitable in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
September 20, 2018, 12:50:23 AM
Ethereum ofcourse. Ethereum is one of the best project on the blockchain now, there are many many people using ethereum now, for example, creating their own ICO or for businesses. Because of the smart contract feature of ethereum, ethereum is popular.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 12:47:09 AM
they're both very good for the lengthy-term however I opt for Ethereum more than Ripple. I nonetheless consider that Ethereum has amazing possibilities within the destiny, it remains the principle platform for ICOs and i'm positive that when this correction Eth will boom substantially in charge.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
September 19, 2018, 01:14:16 AM
Ripple today gains 20 percent plus. Do you know why? There should be some big announcement from the team because 20% a day in a bear market is not normal.

Yes you are indeed correct, RIPPLE made the news headlines today because it said it will launch it's XRAPID in the next month or so. I missed purchasing RIPPLE and only have like 30 or so, but if the price goes down I might buy a small bag if I can afford it. If I had spare funds I would buy both RIPPLE and ETH, why stick to only one if both can make me money in the future?
Here is some of the latest RIPPLE NEWS:  https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/ripple-hints-cryptocurrency-product-xrapid-will-go-live-soon.html
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 01:13:09 AM
Ethereum has a potential altcoin and all altcoins ethereum is in the top. The development of ethereum has far from ripple.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 01:11:43 AM
I prefer ethereum than ripple, Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
both are good but it Ethereum is best, because Ethereum is the queen in Crypto world. I think this is a good coin for investment. so I will choose Ethereum.

Yes I agree that both are good and ethereum is a right choice when compared with ripple. It is a centralised coin and ethereum is a decentralised one. Ethereum is the king of altcoins. Ethereum is the best investment for a good return.
I see so many ethereum supporter, but only in words. If really useful, eth should start to improve. It just because the fall, so people will think it can be a good profit when buy it now and holding it, that's true. Unfortunately, Ripple has started to go up while ethereum is still bad.
Activity: 219
September 19, 2018, 01:02:46 AM
I think the ETH is still very promising even though at the moment ETH is under ... but I am sure that this ETH will rise and prosper again like in 2017 ... it really needs support from sharing parties, especially investors
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
September 19, 2018, 12:18:55 AM
For now, so many investors and holders have given up ETH and turned to hold XRP. Although ETH is still the best altcoin at the moment but seem like Vitalik can't do anything to help this altcoin to rise back while XRP is still rising very quickly with so many good news. I think XRP will be better than ETH very soon.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 19, 2018, 12:07:33 AM
why do you even compare these projects? they are sharpened absolutely under different tasks. you need to understand why they are needed, analyze and buy the most suitable coin for your interests. Personally I'm not for one of them, I like XEM
Activity: 294
September 19, 2018, 12:02:52 AM
Between Ethereum and Ripple I am more inclined to ethereum, many who already know ethereum from ripple, many are ico who use ethereum and certainly this coint is very potential to be made an investment
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 11:57:12 PM
of course I would rather prefer on the ethereum. because in terms of technology clearly superior ethereum. in terms of the movement of the ethereum also better than the ripple. I really liked the ethereum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 11:55:49 PM
i'm decide upon making an investment my money on ethereum instead of ripple. Ethereum more potential because used by maximum token in market and used for transaction fee. Ripple is ideal coin however i suppose ethereum higher.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 04:15:02 PM
both are good but it Ethereum is best, because Ethereum is the queen in Crypto world. I think this is a good coin for investment. so I will choose Ethereum.

Yes I agree that both are good and ethereum is a right choice when compared with ripple. It is a centralised coin and ethereum is a decentralised one. Ethereum is the king of altcoins. Ethereum is the best investment for a good return.
I see so many ethereum supporter, but only in words. If really useful, eth should start to improve. It just because the fall, so people will think it can be a good profit when buy it now and holding it, that's true. Unfortunately, Ripple has started to go up while ethereum is still bad.
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
I don't see why I will choose ripple over Eth. Well, maybe it is because of the current deep fall of Eth in this bear market but the fact is that ripple has also be affected. Ripple has been struggle to even cross $1.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 04:04:28 PM
I will choose Ethereum to hold or buy more.
Ethereum is always up instead of ripple.
capabilities and projects, demand from the people
ethereum will stand out and will leave ripple behind everything.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 18, 2018, 04:03:26 PM
Ripple today gains 20 percent plus. Do you know why? There should be some big announcement from the team bwcause 20% a day in a bear market is not normal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 03:55:36 PM
I think that ETH is much more reliable and interesting than ripple. Many people say that ripple is a very centralized currency. This pushes me away.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 03:53:33 PM
Ethereum has way better tech than ripple has, I think eth will go lower though but it will be a good time to invest in eth in a few months.
Pages:
Jump to: