Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 47. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
September 14, 2018, 08:13:01 AM
I think both coins have the future. I did not need to rack my brains and bought both of them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 04:15:30 AM
Ripple it is clean speculation. The coin is only capable to make bank transfers and all. In an Ethereum there is a smart contracts which will change the world of trust.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

personally for me it is better ETHEREUM there is nothing, this is the most profitable coin. And to you, I advise you to invest in Ethereum.

Do not compare the best altcoin which is the decentralized crypto with the currency that is centralized. Pick Ethereum, and do not deal with Ripple. However, you can also invest in Stellar, TRON, VeChain, and NEO.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 11, 2018, 07:58:04 AM
currently both are experiencing a very worrying price decline, but I myself still think positively about what happened. I think, everything will improve over time, I myself hope that Ethereum will soon experience a good price increase, and at this time, I continue to buy Ethereum for long-term investments.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
These two coins are one that I really love, and have come to put my trust in. Before now, it would have been so easy to choose ethereum over ripple for some certain reasons though, but the price of ethereum seems to be falling real hard, and even the co-creator of this coin has given up on it. This would be a reason for me to choose ripple over it for now.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 10:58:09 AM
Ethereum Down less of $200 As Investor Confidence Crisis Looms  Cry
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
The both of them are good if you can invest in both of them. Its not wise and advisable to invest into only one. It is best to invest into the both at same time
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

personally for me it is better ETHEREUM there is nothing, this is the most profitable coin. And to you, I advise you to invest in Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 04:12:29 PM
Of these two coins, of course, I choose the coin Ethereum. But now the crypto currency market is very difficult situation. For example, for the last 7 days, the coinage of the ethereum has decreased by 22%, and the Ripple coin has decreased by 12%. In this situation need to buy very carefully.
Activity: 299
September 07, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
I choose ethereum. I believe ethereum potential and popular. The demand for eth is increasing. ICO projects also use the majority of the ETH platform.
Activity: 378
September 07, 2018, 05:48:19 AM
Both's are profitable cryptocurrency for long and short time investment and ETH and Ripple has 2nd and 3rd  market-cap of cryptomarket. You can believe and investment both's. Now cryptomarket is unstable. so it's a right time for investing and hold it.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 05:38:24 AM
I would have taken the etherium, but I would have waited for the SEC's decision, and better than the full market turn. the etherium is constantly in demand
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 12:22:29 AM
Ripple will die soon as many experts say and ETH is not so reliable now but its value is still very high which makes it very promising for investing today too. So I am for ETH.
I also agreed that ripple has no bright future like Ethereum . Ripple price is a also very low then that of Ethereum. In this time one ripple is equal to 350 INR where as one Ethereum is equal to approx 16360 INR. Ethereum is also accepted by many government for the purpose their economic development and also use as only money transfer source in many country. Where as ripple is not accept by a small number of country and its uses are also less then that of Ethereum.
Activity: 980
September 06, 2018, 10:34:54 PM
Many of the ICO projects uses the ethereum blockchain. Etherium is the second after bitcoin. But Ripple it has the immense potential. It can be among the best in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
I wonder why people keep talking about Ripple.
I think Ripple is only for banking, it is not decentralized. The owners of the coin holds over 50% (50 billion XRP), they can control XRP
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
These two coins are really good coins in terms of values and use ,but I preferrably choose the ethereum altcoin first than ripple, because I found it much comforble storing ethereum in my wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 09:49:47 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I think that both Ethereum and Ripple have great potential and are doing really well since they have been launched. An important point to mention here is that these two coins have no competition with each other as they have totally different goals. Eth is related to smart contracts whereas ripple is targeting the banks, so both can succeed in long term. But we all know the issue with the centralization of XRP which makes it quite complicated to trust. It has a hell lot of haters in the crypto world.
indeed for now I am still focused on using Ripple. because this Ripple is classified as a coin with increasing development. so it is very capable to produce far greater profits in the future. so I was also able to record the Riplle for the future.
Activity: 42
September 06, 2018, 09:47:01 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Both are worth the money and can last a long time. These are large capitalization, high liquidity, potential future. However, if I had to choose one I would choose ethereum because it is more potent and has a huge ecosystem with big companies supporting it. In the future if the projects built on ethereum platforms thrive the ethereum value will rise
Activity: 134
September 06, 2018, 09:43:45 PM
I think that both coins are very attractive projects that you can invest. It really just depends on your personal preference when it comes to its use cases and viability in the future.
Activity: 252
September 06, 2018, 09:36:33 PM
Between Ethereum and Ripple, both of these altcoints are just as good in my opinion, but I tend to choose ethereum, because this coint is the best altcoint among others, many platforms use ethereum, and certainly have good potential for investment
Pages:
Jump to: