Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 44. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Do not forget that Ethereum is more than a cryptocurrency. On the Ethereum platform, you can use smart contracts, and create different applications. This means that Ether is an excellent system for conducting ICO, stock financing, stock trading, etc. It turns out that Ethereum has many more useful features, due to which it will have a larger volume of transactions in the future.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:52:31 PM
I think that ETH would be better for you if you are just going to hodl the next few months and ripple would be something for the long-term, since ETH will undoubtedly remain a very important currency in the next few years, but right now the price of ripple makes it a very attractive investment as it can explode at any time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 03:49:29 PM
I think that ripple is better, before hardfork of ethereum, now ripple is better. imho

Well I feel ethereum is the best altcoin and I will go for ethereum.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:47:55 PM
Charts tell you nothing about the future of a certain coin, maybe on the short term they do, but the market is so unpredictable that a coin could drop to the undersoil from one day to another, however, ripple in my opinion has a lot of growth upfront, more than the stagnant ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 05:13:05 AM
be it a ripple or ethereum is altcoin good enough to invest. ethereum has good platforms and certainly into the future in ICO most. and even the ripple has enough amazing growth with cooperation with many large companies will certainly also make it an increasingly strong crypto future later. both have the same potential and opportunities in investing.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 04:52:30 AM
If I should choose one, I am prefer investing my money on ethereum rather than ripple. Ethereum more prospective because used by most token in market and used for transaction fee. Ripple is good coin but i think ethereum better
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
I think that ripple is better, before hardfork of ethereum, now ripple is better. imho
Activity: 14
September 15, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
Ethereum is still better
Activity: 107
September 15, 2018, 04:29:23 AM
I have long ago bought myself and Ripple and Ethereum. Why choose between them? You can not all invest in one place, you need to allocate risks. I still have other coins and I constantly add new tokens to my portfolio. It is necessary to have a large portfolio of different crypto-currencies.
Activity: 476
September 15, 2018, 04:06:53 AM
Both are good coins, but ethereum is much more better.  After bitcoin, the next widely acceptable cryptocurrency is ethereum and this give it an edge above others.
I believe more in ETH - it`s more promising than Ripple. Furthermore, Ripple is a centralized coin, so I can`t expect from this a lot.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 14, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
better to buy ethereum plus ripple. but if need to choose than better uy ethereum because it have bigger perspectives.
September 14, 2018, 01:03:16 PM
They are both very good for the long-term but I prefer Ethereum more than Ripple. I still believe that Ethereum has great prospects in the future, it remains the main platform for ICOs and I'm sure that after this correction Eth will increase significantly in price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 12:28:36 PM
I invested quite a long many in both of these coins, but now I would choose Ripple, as during the dive it showed itself more well than Ethereum.
Merit: 15
September 14, 2018, 11:40:48 AM
The choice is difficult, but overall the market situation is not good, so you should hide and better distribute the investment amount.
Activity: 25
September 14, 2018, 11:40:00 AM
ETH is the best after ripple. I can support  1st target ETHEREUM  after 2nd target ripple. This is the time to ETHEREUM  is the best crypto market when the more people buy ETHEREUM coin  hold this coin. If you want more earning the you can must buy ETHEREUM coin.
Activity: 17
September 14, 2018, 11:36:36 AM
Okay thanks for remind me
Activity: 147
September 14, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
Both are good coins but I prefer ethereum because so far it is next to bitcoin and has the biggest potential to follow bitcoins footsteps and would probably change our lives. It is good to invest to ethereum now while the price is still low for we have bigger chance of earning bigger profit when the price goes up again.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
I've bought both etherium and ripple. Many people say that ripple is not like good coins. But I think the ripple will show itself very quickly.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Repme.io
September 14, 2018, 11:24:19 AM
Both are good coins, but ethereum is much more better.  After bitcoin, the next widely acceptable cryptocurrency is ethereum and this give it an edge above others.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 11:19:33 AM
Yeah both Ethereum and Ripple are both lucrative cryptocurrencies that you can invest into but i would suggest you invest into Ethereum right now! The price of Ethereum has reduced to about 1/3 so you can imagine the income you stand to gain  if it reaches it potential again.
Pages:
Jump to: